New electronic system at Planning
On 3 December, 2018, the Department of Planning had a soft launch of Energov in tandem with the publication of the Draft Bermuda Plan 2018. The Department of Planning is excited to introduce the next phase of implementation which will allow for improvements to the efficiency and transparency of the Department’s business processes.
The release of the Energov system is in line with strategies set out by the Minister of Home Affairs, the Hon. Walter Roban in a Ministerial Statement delivered on 10 May, 2019 - when he mentioned plans to streamline the Planning process and move to a paperless system.
Persons wishing to submit applications on or after Monday, 5 August, 2019 are encouraged to visit the Department’s website (www.planning.gov.bm) for important information and instructions on the following:
• How to submit new applications;
• How to pay application fees;
• How to monitor the status of applications; and
• Details on future phases of implementation.
The Department is looking forward to working with the public to improve the level of service.
• Press release from the Department of Planning
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Man charged with firearms offences
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
Teachers hold elections for union roles
An independent take on independence
New walk-in clinic delayed
Second councillor quits in St George
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Somerset steps up for Troy
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Awards for five artists
Bermudiana Beach condo units now on sale
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive