New electronic system at Planning
On 3 December, 2018, the Department of Planning had a soft launch of Energov in tandem with the publication of the Draft Bermuda Plan 2018. The Department of Planning is excited to introduce the next phase of implementation which will allow for improvements to the efficiency and transparency of the Department’s business processes.
The release of the Energov system is in line with strategies set out by the Minister of Home Affairs, the Hon. Walter Roban in a Ministerial Statement delivered on 10 May, 2019 - when he mentioned plans to streamline the Planning process and move to a paperless system.
Persons wishing to submit applications on or after Monday, 5 August, 2019 are encouraged to visit the Department’s website (www.planning.gov.bm) for important information and instructions on the following:
• How to submit new applications;
• How to pay application fees;
• How to monitor the status of applications; and
• Details on future phases of implementation.
The Department is looking forward to working with the public to improve the level of service.
• Press release from the Department of Planning
Two thirds of homes bought with cash
Abandoned car drives residents mad
City bistro aims to be an ‘everybody place’
Buju falls in love with Bermuda
Spectacular waterspout hits North Shore
BIF capital available for private projects
Young Achiever: Conor on his way to King’s
Trainee doctor wins scholarship
Take Our Poll
- "What is the most significant reason for Bermuda residents choosing to leave the island?"
- Too small
- Different way of life
- Cost of living
- Gang activity and general crime
- Jobs/professional advancement
- Attitudes towards gays
- Total Votes: 5235
- Poll Archive