The word hypocrite’ comes to mind
I have to commend our tourism minister, Zane DeSilva, for his recent efforts in Monaco to encourage billionaires to bring their superyachts to Bermuda.
Indeed, he was able to tell the audience about the success of the 35th America’s Cup, which was hosted in Bermuda in 2017.
He alluded to the tremendous success of this particular event, which surprised me, as the PLP was so much against the America’s Cup, stating it was a “white man’s sport” — their words, not mine.
The word “hypocrite” comes to mind.
BRIDGET M. MARSHALL
The political hypocrisy is staggering
Luisa gives big thanks to parents
Gotcha Covered settles into new home
Wedderburn suffers judicial setback
Humberto’s damage still to be cleaned up
Vasco launch antiracism initiative
Gombey festival honours Caisey
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive