What Black History Month Means to Me
Black History Month is a period in time when we, as black people — or those of African descent, celebrate and honour those of colour who have formed the world into what it is today.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am
What Black History Month means to me
Black History Month is a time of remembrance and celebration.
- Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am
Warwick Academy has always had an excellent music programme and so many of our alumni remember being in the music stream.
- Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am
The 2016/17 Scholarship Season is here!
It is that time of the year where students should create a “Scholarship File”...
- Feb 23, 2017 8:00 am
• Be organised: stay on top of deadlines, gather all pertinent documents and make copies of everything you submit.
- Feb 17, 2017 8:00 am
The Berkeley Institute Dance Programme will hold its 6th Annual Dance Concert “New Era” on Friday, February 24 and Saturday,...
- Feb 16, 2017 8:00 am
During the Bermuda Festival, our music teacher Dr Derek Tully took us to City Hall to see a quartet called Fandango.
- Feb 16, 2017 8:02 am
Along with the birth of the digital information age in the 90s, the importance of teaching the critical thinking mindset to...
- Feb 16, 2017 8:03 am
Saltus Year 5 teacher, Ms Jill Roberts, trained S5 and S6 students to be Peer Mediators.
According to Ms Roberts: “Peer...
- Feb 16, 2017 8:05 am
Let’s face it, all parenting is a challenge. This two-week challenge is designed to make each day a bit better than the day...
- Feb 16, 2017 8:18 am
Mount Saint Agnes Academy, the island’s only Catholic private school, will be joining in on the international celebration of...
- Feb 2, 2017 8:00 am
- Faith, family and learning
- What education means to me
- What is education to me?
- Education: what is the purpose?
- For ever part of the MSA family
- Government preschools: inquiring minds at work
- BHS students are finalists in idea challenge
- CedarBridge nurture skills of future cosmetologists
- Small wonders become big learners
- How inspiring Poet Ali changed my whole outlook
- Ritz-Carlton pays a visit
- Breakfast: making healthy choices
- Top reasons to pack your school lunch
- 5 ways to get your 5 a day
- Santa hats and Christmas carols
- Writing on wall for Warwick students
- How much sleep do you need?
- Mobile phone rules needed!
- Do you have a Floordrobe?
- Student’s African adventure
- Clean sweep for Toys for Tots
- Sweet success: children make chocolate factory
- ‘Don’t mess around and work hard’
- It’s just like being in Fame
- Challenges ahead for the iGen
- Warwick Academy: public speaking trio shine
‘Low paid hit by reverse Robin Hood effect’
‘Cause for alarm’ over pension provision
US woman charged with stealing from senior
Helping in Nepal changed my life
Cautious welcome for working poor tax cuts
Michelle swaps reinsurance for UK dog school
BMA slaps $1.5m fine on Sun Life
Confidence growing among local businesses
Take Our Poll