This week Young Observer focuses on healthy choices. Here are some healthy ideas for breakfast, snacks and school lunches to help you and the family make that fresh healthy start for the New Year. The web is full with healthy recipes...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jan 12, 2017 8:00 am
Here are the top five reasons to pack your lunch — and snacks — at least twice a week:
1, Control. Do you ever wait in...
- Jan 12, 2017 8:00 am
You may have heard that you should eat five servings of fruit and vegetables a day — which works out to a total of about 2½...
- Jan 12, 2017 8:00 am
Recently, our musicians from primary and secondary at BHS travelled to the Olde Towne of St George to perform during the...
- Jan 11, 2017 4:27 pm
Each year PartnerRe sponsors the “Dollars for Hours” initiative which generously donates $30,000 to each participating...
- Jan 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Are you productive, healthy and happy on seven hours of sleep? Or does it take you nine hours of quality ZZZs to get you into...
- Jan 10, 2017 3:30 pm
Establishing mobile phone rules for teenagers can be a little tricky. After all, most parents didn’t grow up owning a mobile...
- Jan 10, 2017 3:28 pm
So you have a messy room, right?
Lot’s of people do. Commonly, teenagers bedrooms are the messiest.
- Jan 10, 2017 3:24 pm
Schools Programme Manager, Greenrock, The 2016 Foundation for Environment Education, held its National Operators Meeting for...
- Dec 22, 2016 8:00 am
As a Global Member of the Round Square Organisation, every year BHS holds a Round Square Day to honour the 6 IDEALS of...
- Dec 21, 2016 12:01 am
As part of their IPC Unit on chocolate, Year 4 students have been busy making chocolate factories in class the past few...
- Dec 15, 2016 8:00 am
- ‘Don’t mess around and work hard’
- It’s just like being in Fame
- Challenges ahead for the iGen
- Warwick Academy: public speaking trio shine
- Bird box tweet for charity
- No blues for preschool on Monday mornings!
- ‘A brief encounter changed my life’
- Celebrating Roald Dahl’s centenary
- London-bound to learn about water
- Global gathering on water conservation
- Top ten life skills your teenager needs to be independent
- Day to celebrate literacy
- Learning what floats boats?
- Students help fuel education
- Exciting talent launches design career at 11
- Premier drops in on class
- Who can beat 51 seconds?
- Hallowe’en Howlers’ music is scarily good
Tributes to popular waitress
Pettingill: Police should warn protesters
Parties to ‘have makeovers before election’
Man charged with drug offence
Bermuda protesters join march against Trump
Mayor: Barrier parking system to be extended
‘Bermuda moving in right direction’
PLP called out to back People’s Campaign
Take Our Poll