Premier offers condolences to Brown family
Earlier today, Premier the Hon. David Burt, JP, MP, signed the Condolence Book to record his personal message to the family of the late MP Walton Brown.
The Condolence Book is available for members of the public to sign at the Cabinet Office from 12 noon to 4pm each day (except Saturday and Sunday) until the day of the funeral.
There will be a Joint Session of the Legislature tomorrow, Friday, 11th October at 10am, at which Members will have the opportunity to pay tribute the Late Walton Brown.
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Stovell laments ‘indisciplined’ performance
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
The money flow effect and investments
Bermuda aiming to seal shock World Cup spot
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive