Extra time proposed to review MP salaries
A review board to assess the salaries of ministers and MPs is to be given an extra three months to finish its work.
David Burt, the Premier, made the announcement this morning in the House of Assembly, as legislators prepare to start the Budget debate for the Department of Immigration.
Mr Burt said that a resolution would be tabled proposing the extra time, which he said should be sufficient for the review.
Second councillor quits in St George
New walk-in clinic delayed
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Awards for five artists
Somerset steps up for Troy
Bascome in a stew over no-ball call
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive