A Bermudian DJ has New York asking: Who’s the man behind the mask?Noise Cans is making a name for himself in the Big Apple where he spins a mix of soca, reggae and electronic dance music — all while hidden behind a gombey mask.The...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Sep 17, 2014
Dawnae Simmons isn’t who comes to mind when you imagine the average graffiti...
- Sep 13, 2014 8:00 am
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
The death of a friend’s child from brain cancer has inspired Andrew Soares to take on a gruelling cycle ride across the French...
There was excitement of an unexpected nature at the Bermuda Folk Club on Saturday when a passing boat accidentally hit nearby...
A grand star-studded party is set to take place (tomorrow) when Mrs Eileen Tucker marks her 92nd birthday.
Eileen is the...
- Tina’s home after North Carolina family reunion
- Folk Club returns this evening
- Tribute to award winning horse Lucky Penny
- Bridge lessons less than two weeks away!
- Evolving, maturing and looking good at it
- Cellphone etiquette — You know you shouldn’t check it ... but you do
- Re-visiting Canada
- Sowetan freedom fighter Moli Ntuli on the struggle for women’s empowerment
- Writers Justine Foster and Julia Pitt unite to win Golden Inkwell
- Broaden your horizons at the International Schools Fair
Prowler caught on camera is jailed
ISIS to charity’s rescue
Govt asked to clarify its stance on ageism
Helping Island’s youth score a bright future
Strong interest in redeveloping wharf
The man behind the gombey mask
Seniors told to share the pain
Resident mourns derelict Sandys
Rescued pair thought about paddling to shore
New visiting rules
Car overturns in Pembroke crash
Feral cat explosion
An idea to help revive tourism
Take Our Poll