Clay Smith saw some positives in yesterday’s performances against Canada, but admits losing the toss and being sent in on a damp wicket was a key factor in his side’s defeat.
Both coach Smith and Ingleton Liburd, the Canada manager,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Oct 22, 2016 8:00 am
<b>National Sports Centre (Canada won toss): Canada beat Bermuda by four wickets</b>
- Oct 22, 2016 8:00 am
Okera Bascome has not spent enough time on the island over the past few years to be eligible to represent Bermuda at this...
- Oct 21, 2016 8:00 am
OJ Pitcher will open the batting with Terryn Fray in the first of the three practice matches against Canada starting today at...
- Oct 21, 2016 8:00 am
Clay Smith leads the Bermuda national cricket team into the upcoming World Cricket League Division Four tournament in Los...
- Oct 20, 2016 8:00 am
Canada will make a reciprocal tour to Bermuda next weekend to help the national team prepare for the upcoming ICC World...
- Oct 14, 2016 8:00 am
It is two years since Bermuda slipped into Division Four of the World Cricket League and Allan Douglas Sr, who coached the...
- Oct 12, 2016 8:00 am
Lloyd Fray, the Bermuda Cricket Board president, hailed the achievements of young cricketer Delray Rawlins this week.
- Oct 8, 2016 8:00 am
A few years ago Delray Rawlins was a typical young Bermudian cricketer, dreaming of playing in Cup Match and representing his...
- Oct 7, 2016 8:00 am
Dean Minors admits he thought the offer from coach Clay Smith inviting him to train with the Bermuda team was a prank call.
- Oct 6, 2016 8:00 am
A wicketkeeping crisis has brought Dean Minors out of international retirement for the second time since hanging up his gloves...
- Oct 5, 2016 7:34 am
- Rawlins pens pro contract with Sussex
- Stovell rules out return to Rangers
- England training squad spot for Rawlins
- Stovell puts Warriors to the sword
- Stars face uphill task as season comes to end
- Rawlins scores century for Sussex
- Rangers out to prove that West is still best
- Ruthless Tuff Dogs claim double
- Bay survive Celestine scare
- Somerset pile on misery for St George’s
- Smith preserves Cleveland’s top-flight spot
- Bay strong favourites to retain title
- Rangers look to finish with T20 triumph
- Smith draws on positives from tough trip
- Jones shows age is just a number
- We did it for Crockwell, says Pitcher
- Last title hurdle for St David’s
- Manders rolls back the years
- Exhibition match to honour Raynor
- Pitcher to captain ‘committed’ Bermuda
- Relegation will be a blessing, says Basden
- Battling Foggo saves the day
- Determined Bay keep slim title hopes alive
- Low total proves just beyond St David’s
- Stephens efforts in vain for relegated Cuts
- Cleveland give survival hopes a boost
- St David’s unwilling to risk picking Douglas
- Bay seek quick end to St David’s reign
- Tuff Dogs chase double
- St David’s in limbo as Douglas row rumbles on
- Bay blessed with embarrassment of riches
- Double delight for Somerset batsman
- Hodsoll peaking at just right time for Bay
- Rangers smash Bridge in one-sided affair
- St David’s make most of Southampton hangover
- Devastating Hodsoll rips Stars to pieces
- Carter puts his faith in all-out attack
- Title race heading for exciting conclusion
- Smith: I want to make St George’s great again
- Brangman ban forces Rangers to make a change
Burt resigns as shadow finance minister
Scary presidential race faces low turnout
Restaurant inspection grades suppressed
Millionaire to gunman – I don’t deal weed
For My Good tackles a taboo on sex abuse
Cancer survivor Dunkley urges vigilance
Smith searches for the good in Canada defeat
Take Our Poll