Bermuda’s Delray Rawlins is in Dubai for three weeks, training with the England Cricket Board Under-19s with the hopes of gaining selection for the Young Lions tour of India in February.
Rawlins recently turned down the opportunity to...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Dec 10, 2016 8:00 am
Kamau Leverock has been named in a 15-man squad to represent the Americas region in the West Indies Cricket Board Regional...
- Dec 2, 2016 8:00 am
The debate over Okera Bascome’s ineligibility to represent Bermuda at the World Cricket League Division Four tournament...
- Nov 24, 2016 8:00 am
Nyon Steede was returned as vice-president when the Bermuda Cricket Board held its annual meeting on Thursday evening.
- Nov 19, 2016 8:00 am
Clay Smith will wait to see if Janeiro Tucker feels he has a future with Bermuda cricket after shoulder surgery.
- Nov 17, 2016 8:00 am
Wright Cricket Field (Denmark won toss): Denmark beat Bermuda by 44 runs
Bermuda ended the World...
- Nov 7, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda retained their World Cricket League Division Four status by the skin of their teeth despite suffering a shock defeat...
- Nov 5, 2016 8:00 am
Janeiro Tucker, the Bermuda all-rounder, has defended his controversial dismissal of Jersey batsman Will Harris at the World...
- Nov 5, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda’s convincing victory over Jersey in the World Cricket League Division Four on Wednesday was clouded in some...
- Nov 4, 2016 8:00 am
Wright Cricket Field, Woodley Park, Los Angeles (Bermuda won toss): Bermuda (2pts) beat Jersey by 85 runs (D/L...
- Nov 3, 2016 8:00 am
Jordan DeSilva delivered with bat and ball as Bermuda picked up their first win in the World Cricket League Division Four...
- Nov 2, 2016 8:00 am
- Bermuda boosted by Rawlins arrival
- Bermuda left chasing their tails
- Rawlins to miss first two matches – Smith
- Tucker caught off-guard by late call-up
- Fray injury latest blow for poor Bermuda
- Fray injury a blow to Division Four hopes
- Khalid rips the heart out of dismal Bermuda
- Title-chasing Douglas honoured for MVP year
- Smith searches for the good in Canada defeat
- Youth and experience give some hope for the future
- Bascome not Bermudian enough to play — ICC
- Pitcher to open as Smith weighs his options
- Smith: our road to redemption starts here
- Bermuda set for Canada test
- Douglas: drug taking a blight on national team
- Fray hopes Rawlins will inspire next generation
- Early success has Rawlins thinking big
- Minors thought call-up was a joke
- Desperate Smith forced to bring back Minors
- Rawlins pens pro contract with Sussex
- Stovell rules out return to Rangers
- England training squad spot for Rawlins
- Stovell puts Warriors to the sword
- Stars face uphill task as season comes to end
- Rawlins scores century for Sussex
- Rangers out to prove that West is still best
- Ruthless Tuff Dogs claim double
- Bay survive Celestine scare
- Somerset pile on misery for St George’s
- Smith preserves Cleveland’s top-flight spot
Parents’ shock at ‘antiquated system’
Student’s heartfelt thank you
Police officer acquittal upheld
Bermuda glitch almost ended mission
White Hill’s new beautiful bins
A faith that grew despite family trauma
Saving for retirement: are you on track?
Cannonier denies challenge to Dunkley
Reggae artist Roache lands top job at Hiscox
‘Our players were abused’
Car ploughs through wall on Harbour Road
Inmates give bikes to needy
Salsa dancer has right moves
Time for silent majority to become vocal
Tatem pupils move to Clearwater
Take Our Poll