Cricket’s most controversial dismissal cost holders Southampton Rangers victory in today’s Champion of Champions semi-final at St John’s Field, where Bailey’s Bay clinched a thrilling four-run victory.
Coolidge Durham, called on to bowl...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Sep 23, 2017 8:20 pm
Azeem Khan smashed an unbeaten century as Tuff Dogs defeated The Associates by 42 runs in the Evening Cricket League’s Premier...
- Sep 23, 2017 8:00 am
Delray Rawlins has signed a new deal keeping him at Sussex County Cricket Club at least until the end of 2019.
- Sep 22, 2017 8:00 am
The Champion of Champions competition this weekend could be Malachi Jones’s last games as a player for Bailey’s Bay as they...
- Sep 22, 2017 8:00 am
Just like he did at the start of the season, Treadwell Gibbons Jr will be back in Western Stars colours in the Champion of...
- Sep 21, 2017 8:00 am
Dion Stovell has ended his spell with St David’s to rejoin Southampton Rangers.
The experienced all-rounder has severed...
- Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am
Somerset made certain of their One Premier Division survival after comfortably beating Flatts by seven wickets at Sea Breeze...
- Sep 18, 2017 8:00 am
Somerset and Flatts will do battle for the right to play in the One Premier Division next season during tomorrow’s play-off at...
- Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am
Kamau Leverock has been ruled out of Flatts’ crucial play-off with Somerset Cricket Club this weekend to determine which team...
- Sep 14, 2017 8:00 am
The loss of key players and lack of experience has taken its toll on Somerset, who have been dragged into a relegation...
- Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am
It may have been a struggle, but Western Stars have achieved their primary objective of survival in their first season back in...
- Sep 12, 2017 8:00 am
- Win is not enough for Cleveland
- Smith can take positives from Bermuda defeat
- Village are Evening stars
- Bermuda saved by the rain
- Crunch time for Stars, Somerset and Cleveland
- Bermuda win thriller by single run
- Brangman makes Eastern Counties his own
- Lord’s tribute for Carlington
- Flatts look upwards after Counties defeat
- St George’s clinch promotion with rout
- Brangman outlasts battling Leverock
- Flatts a family affair for Leverock
- Bay bring Hollis in for Eastern Counties
- Cleveland can still avoid drop
- Smith on the attack in St David’s triumph
- Devonshire drops put St George’s in command
- Rangers make light work of Warwick
- Flatts back on course
- Mayho’s home victory
- Cleveland trio face old pals in battle
- We can dominate for a decade, says Douglas
- Rawlins takes one for four
- Steede: matching Somerset will take time
- St David’s face Cleveland in Junior Counties
- Captain Bashir leads Cuts’ promotion push
- St George’s take control in promotion battle
- Cleveland keep safety hopes alive
- St David’s suffer first defeat
- Bailey’s Bay bowlers batter Cleveland
- Smith: only weather can rain on our parade
- Pitcher hoping to return next season
- Bay remain unchanged in Counties clash
- Jones enjoying life at top of the innings
- DeSilva to pick up Cup Match award
- St George’s playing catch-up, says Smith
- Rawlins wins first title with Sussex
- Jones hits career-best score against Somerset
- Stovell does the damage for St David’s
- Douglas fifty seizes control for Rangers
- Rangers primed for Counties repeat
Dunkley wants clarity over New York trip
Bermuda granted whitelist status
Princess casino could create 100 jobs
Commissiong demands apology from Gazette
Fronting losses estimated at $40m
Mail move to cost $360,000 per year
Dealing with Bermuda’s high cost of living
Burt attends Black Caucus Conference
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive