International award for Rosedon Hotel
The Rosedon Hotel picked up an honour at the Boutique Hotel Awards in London.
The Pembroke venue was named The America’s Best Classic Elegance Hotel at the Merchant Taylors’ Hall last Thursday.
Owners Lee Petty and Scott Kitson said they spent two years transforming the hotel from an old-school bed and breakfast into a boutique hotel.
They said in a statement: “This award is great recognition of all of the hard work and dedication of the entire team at Rosedon Hotel.
“We are extremely honoured to have had Nagma Walker join the Rosedon team as general manager in early 2018 and under her leadership we have made tremendous strides elevating our service standards.”
As part of the transition, the hotel opened Huckleberry Restaurant in its historic main house under manager Rob Bruni.
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Crash on Harbour Road
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive