Boat owners urged to renew licences
Boat owners have until the end of next month to renew licences for their vessels and moorings.
A spokeswoman for the Department of Marine and Ports added that owners must ensure that they have filed up-to-date details with the department.
Transfers of boats or moorings must be done in person with a photo ID at the department.
Customers who need to update their address can call the department at 294 0419 or 294 0420, or e-mail here to update their details.
The Department of Marine & Ports will provide customers with a link sent to their e-mail, which will allow owners to access their information online in the future.
Renewal notices are no longer sent out.
The boats and moorings division has relocated to the old Paget Post Office on Middle Road.
The opening hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm. Fees are listed on the department’s website here.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service