SPCA?and wardens need to join forces
March 7, 2012
The SPCA as well as the Animal Wardens of Bermuda have spent their lives working to defend animals, and I can only assume that this devotion is in the interest of animal protection. This is why I feel that if Bermuda is going to be successful at protecting its furry friends, all stakeholders need to set down their pride and join forces. Island pets would benefit greatly from this union as both groups have different knowledge and skills to bring to the table. Remember, what we care about is animal rights, not a feud between organisations, and working together is the only way to properly accomplish this goal. A stakeholder meeting including both parties as well as a neutral mediator may comprise a great first step to a successful coup d’état against animal neglecters.
KATHERINE L WHEATLEY
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service