Cruise ship makes first trip to Bermuda
The Serenade of the Seas made its first visit to Bermuda yesterday.
The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line ship arrived in Dockyard from Boston for a two-night stay.
The trip is the first of three calls to Bermuda this season.
The ship is due back again from October 10 to 12 and October 23 to 25.
Walter Roban, the Minister of Transport and Regulatory Affairs, welcomed the cruise line to Bermuda.
He said: “We are happy to continue our longstanding relationship with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line which has, over the years, brought hundreds of thousands of visitors to our shores.”
The 15-year-old ship has features including a rock climbing wall, outdoor movie theatre and self-levelling pool tables.
This ship made stops over the summer in Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania and Denmark.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service