Justin Donawa offered new contract by Solihull Moors
Bermuda winger Justin Donawa has been offered a new contract by Vanarama National League side Solihull Moors.
The 26-year-old, who joined the club from Darlington in October 2020, is one of four players handed the opportunity to extend their stay with the West Midlands-based club alongside Ryan Boot, Andrew Dallas and James Clarke.
Donawa, who made a total of 26 appearances this season, returned to action in November after recovering from a fractured distal fibula which kept him sidelined for almost a year and scored his only goal of the campaign in a 1-1 draw against Maidenhead United last month, as Solihull finished fifteenth.
Solihull manager Neal Ardley, who was full of praise for Donawa, remains hopeful the Bermuda international will extend his stay with the club.
“Justin Donawa has done great in the second half of the season,” Ardley told the club’s website.
“He’s powerful, quick, and athletic, so it was a no-brainer for us; it just depends on whether he still wants to be here next season.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service