KPMG Bermuda and one of its managing directors have been fined and censured by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, the firm’s regulator for the audits of American public companies.
KPMG has been fined $250,000 while Damion J...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Apr 11, 2019 8:00 am
Bermudian-based Velocity Ledger Holdings Ltd has been approved to conduct an initial coin offering, or ICO, by the Ministry of...
- Apr 10, 2019 8:00 am
Bermudian-based Bacardi Ltd has been named among the most reputable companies in the world for a seventh consecutive...
- Apr 9, 2019 8:00 am
A Bermuda delegation attending a high-profile conference for the global submarine cable industry this week will promote the...
- Apr 8, 2019 8:00 am
Bermudian-based Apex Group Ltd has announced that Gareth Smith has joined as head of Channel Islands to manage the Group’s...
- Apr 8, 2019 12:59 pm
Jessica Merz has been appointed Bacardí Ltd’s director of global external corporate communications.
Based in Coral...
- Apr 2, 2019 8:00 am
Nearly 80 per cent of banking CEOs see skills shortages supporting digital transformation as a threat to growth prospects.
- Apr 1, 2019 8:00 am
Bermudian-based digital asset exchange platform Ultra has revealed a new conservation finance mechanism.
- Mar 29, 2019 8:00 am
Omega Dark will become Bermuda’s first licensed cryptocurrency exchange.
David Burt, the Premier, announced this month...
- Mar 27, 2019 8:00 am
When the chief executive officer of cryptocurrency exchange Quadriga CX died late last year, he left $190 million worth of...
- Mar 27, 2019 8:56 am
Dave Wilson, global president and chief operating officer of Patrón Spirits International and The Patrón Spirits Company,...
- Mar 27, 2019 8:00 am
- Bloomberg sings island’s praises in New York
- Summit envisions digital-asset economy
- Assessors identify Cayman ‘deficiencies’
- Race is on as Cayman plans crypto exchange
- Canadian governance group holds workshop
- Card payment service success for Powertranz
- Crypto firm Omega One approved for licence
- Bloomberg, Duperreault to speak at BDA forum
- Bacardí backs right to sue over Cuba property
- Bermuda’s 2018 M&A deal value tops $70bn
- New York bank to service fintech firms
- US multinationals’ $25bn Bermuda profit
- Butterfield to sharpen cost-cutting focus
- Rocky markets drive Somers’ $16.8m loss
- Start-up to boost digital-asset exchanges
- Oyster Consulting adds Daniels to team
- Somers sells Stockdale majority stake
- Bacardi wants to be in Bermuda for centuries
- Pair celebrate half a century at HSBC
- KPMG highlights community efforts
- Apex Group completes Ipes acquisition
Zacca heard on tape lecturing clerk
Premier defends Cabinet swap
New bus schedule scrapped
Wolffe takes disabled campaign to next level
Bermuda ‘at inflection point’
Sri Lankan fears for his family’s safety
Detective: I made no promises to witness
Furbert replaces Brown in Cabinet
DeShields admits manslaughter charge
Relay for Life to honour Freddie
Suite career: from bellman to hotel manager
New store showcases Colombian workmanship
Foreign investment is the way to go, Bermuda
Former Bermuda captain denies assault
Knife found by police in suspect’s bedroom
Take Our Poll