Female leaders of the island’s shipping industry have launched a Bermuda chapter of the Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA). Bermuda is the 40th country to join the global organisation, whose members are women in...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Oct 21, 2016 4:23 pm
Almost 200 deals worth $18 billion took place in Bermuda in the first half of the year, according to a report by law firm...
- Oct 19, 2016 4:36 pm
A Chinese property development and investment company has proposed moving its registration to Bermuda from the British Virgin...
- Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am
Pauline Richards has been named one of the world’s most influential black corporate directors by Savoy magazine.
- Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda’s aircraft registry could expand even further — increasing the $27 million a year it already collects from...
- Oct 11, 2016 8:00 am
An oil rig supply firm’s redomiciling to Bermuda last month coincided with ongoing initiatives to strengthen the island’s...
- Oct 10, 2016 8:00 am
Aviation industry high-flyers are to touch down in Bermuda next week for a major conference — the first of its kind on the...
- Oct 7, 2016 1:33 pm
Grant Gibbons, the Economic Development Minister, led a delegation of industry and Bermuda Business Development Agency...
- Oct 6, 2016 1:51 pm
The tax transparency drive led by the world’s largest economic powers is effectively helping to drive business to Bermuda,...
- Oct 5, 2016 8:00 am
HSBC Bermuda is to invest $3 million in two of its Hamilton city offices.
The bank plans to focus its customer services...
- Sep 29, 2016 11:50 am
The long-serving managing director of professional services firm KPMG is to retire at the end of the year.
- Sep 29, 2016 2:10 pm
- Trunomi raises $3m in funding round
- Top lawyers named on Citywealth list
- AM Best affirms BF&M’s A rating
- The changing role of the CIO
- Delegates to flock in for conference blitz
- BIAS launches low-cost trading platform
- Butterfield closes its IPO
- Butterfield aims to expand trust business
- Brexit could bring opportunities for Bermuda
- ‘Great day’ for Bermuda on Wall Street
- Butterfield share sale opens strongly
- Somers to buy $88m stake in Australian firm
- Butterfield to sell shares in New York today
- High-profile speakers for investment summit
- Still too few women in investment management
- Investment experts to discuss Brexit
- Apple tax ruling may have offshore impact
- ABIC scholarship recipients collect awards
- PwC: blockchain may revolutionise insurance
- Family trust resolves dispute with BCB
- LOM swings to profit
- Business chiefs hail corporate legislation
- Sarkozy steps down from Butterfield board
- Low profile boosts aircraft registry
Woman injured in domestic incident
Burt resigns as shadow finance minister
Scary presidential race faces low turnout
Restaurant inspection grades suppressed
Millionaire to gunman – I don’t deal weed
For My Good tackles a taboo on sex abuse
Cancer survivor Dunkley urges vigilance
Smith searches for the good in Canada defeat
Take Our Poll