Bermuda’s growing asset management industry has a great opportunity for further expansion — particularly in the areas of insurance-linked securities and private equity.
That was the one of the takes from the EY Hedge Fund Symposium that...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Dec 1, 2016 8:00 am
Many traditional shipping names will disappear as a result of a shake-up in the container ship industry, brought about by...
- Nov 30, 2016 8:00 am
Seadrill Ltd’s earnings beat forecasts as the Bermudian-domiciled offshore rig company controlled by billionaire John...
- Nov 24, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda’s social fabric is “fragile” and its future prosperity depends on collaboration between the business sector and all...
- Nov 18, 2016 8:00 am
A biopharmaceutical company with cancer treatment drugs in development that has relocated from Switzerland to Bermuda expects...
- Nov 16, 2016 8:00 am
Be prepared for a period of stagflation in the US, a Wall Street veteran warned an audience of asset management professionals...
- Oct 26, 2016 8:00 am
Hundreds of fund managers and investors will descend on the Fairmont Southampton this week for the third holding of the Global...
- Oct 24, 2016 8:00 am
Female leaders of the island’s shipping industry have launched a Bermuda chapter of the Women’s International Shipping &...
- Oct 21, 2016 4:23 pm
Almost 200 deals worth $18 billion took place in Bermuda in the first half of the year, according to a report by law firm...
- Oct 19, 2016 4:36 pm
A Chinese property development and investment company has proposed moving its registration to Bermuda from the British Virgin...
- Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am
Pauline Richards has been named one of the world’s most influential black corporate directors by Savoy magazine.
- Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am
- Air registry aims to add to $27m revenue
- New quango seen boosting shipping registry
- Bermuda to stage aviation conference
- Gibbons speaks to New York asset managers
- Bermuda thriving amid tax transparency drive
- HSBC mulls options for Albuoys Point offices
- KPMG’s Lightowler to retire
- Trunomi raises $3m in funding round
- Top lawyers named on Citywealth list
- AM Best affirms BF&M’s A rating
- The changing role of the CIO
- Delegates to flock in for conference blitz
- BIAS launches low-cost trading platform
- Butterfield closes its IPO
- Butterfield aims to expand trust business
- Brexit could bring opportunities for Bermuda
- ‘Great day’ for Bermuda on Wall Street
- Butterfield share sale opens strongly
- Somers to buy $88m stake in Australian firm
- Butterfield to sell shares in New York today
- High-profile speakers for investment summit
- Still too few women in investment management
- Investment experts to discuss Brexit
BHS teacher removed
Fubler calls for calm
Superyacht marina docks at Morgan’s Point
PLP ‘encouraged’ by taking lead in poll
Drink-driver fined and banned from roads
Gazette should remove anonymous bloggers
Team Oracle to use electric BMWs
Take Our Poll