Bermudian-based First Atlantic Commerce has launched a new online billing system in partnership with a firm from Costa Rica.
FAC teamed up with Trambia, a Costa Rican tech firm, to introduce Fygaro — invoicing software with built-in...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 26, 2017 8:00 am
Financial services firm LOM made profits of more than $553,000 last year.
The firm’s annual report said its net income...
- Apr 25, 2017 8:00 am
Most major financial companies plan to increase partnerships with technology specialists over the next few years, a new report...
- Apr 24, 2017 8:00 am
Island-based Bacardi has won a place on a list of the most reputable companies in the world.
The company rose eight...
- Apr 10, 2017 8:00 am
OSLO (Bloomberg) — Bermudian-domiciled Seadrill Ltd, once the crown jewel of billionaire John Fredriksen’s business empire, is...
- Apr 6, 2017 8:00 am
A top Swiss cybersecurity firm has completed its acquisition of Bermuda’s QuoVadis Holdings.
WISeKey, a specialist in...
- Apr 4, 2017 7:34 pm
Bermuda notched up one-fifth of all offshore deal value last year.
And the island was home to the biggest transaction of...
- Mar 30, 2017 11:53 am
Law firm Conyers Dill & Pearman is to rebrand its international support arm Codan to Conyers Client...
- Mar 30, 2017 8:00 am
International charity Oxfam has singled out Bermuda’s HSBC in a major report on the use of tax havens by the top 20 European...
- Mar 28, 2017 8:00 am
A total of 29 island-based lawyers have won global rankings in a prestigious legal listing.
Conyers Dill & Pearman...
- Mar 21, 2017 8:00 am
Container company Triton International Ltd has reported an adjusted net income of $15.3 million for the fourth quarter, and a...
- Mar 16, 2017 8:00 am
- Veteran private-client lawyer Krebs joins Harbour
- FAC and Bluefin team up on payment security
- Nordic American Offshore posts $9.8m loss
- Bacardi CEO Dolan to step down next year
- Healthcare event starts busy conference year
- Estera acquires Jersey administration company
- Frontline earnings beat analysts’ estimates
- BMA slaps $1.5m fine on Sun Life
- Weak pound drives Somers to $10.7m loss
- Bermuda in MMC’s top five for community work
- Schulte role in building new gas supply ship
- Frontline responds to DHT deal rejection
- Strained shippers eyeing mergers
- QuoVadis completes deal with Swiss firm
Kimathi’s ‘unfiltered message of hate’
Ground set to be broken at St Regis resort
Wreaths laid in memory of Belco staff
Bermuda’s beautiful, but we’re cheap
Coutts: America’s Cup should be better here
Faith helped me overcome tragedy
Do the maths before you retire
Muslim community holds awareness exhibition
How to live frugally in Bermuda
Mosher to open new Hamilton store and studio
Curb race talks ‘encouraging’
Bermuda ‘royalty’ saluted at high tea
Crash in Devonshire
Airport build begins — with nod to opponents
Mexico is ‘golden’ opportunity
Minimum wage would hurt the most vulnerable
Take Our Poll