A report designed to help professionals protect themselves from cyberattacks, and deal with the aftermath of data breaches, has been released by the Risk and Insurance Management Society.
A cyberattack hit companies and organisations in...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jun 28, 2017 12:53 pm
Neill Currie has been appointed executive chairman of Bermudian-based Ascot Group Limited.
He was previously CEO of...
- Jun 28, 2017 7:25 am
Reinsurer PartnerRe is on the lookout for two senior executives to fill the shoes of two of its top managers who will retire...
- Jun 28, 2017 4:36 pm
Lion II Re has listed securities valued at 200 million euros ($227 million) on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
- Jun 28, 2017 12:17 pm
Bond insurer Assured Guaranty Ltd’s operating units have had their AA rating affirmed by Standard & Poor’s — even though...
- Jun 27, 2017 10:11 am
ILS (Bermuda) Ltd, organisers of Bermuda Convergence 2017 today announced the event’s first keynote speaker, author,...
- Jun 27, 2017 10:48 am
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd has priced a $300 million offering of senior notes with a ten-year duration.
The notes will...
- Jun 26, 2017 5:35 pm
Bermudian-based XL Group yesterday priced a public offering of €500 million ($557.6 million).
The notes, issued by XL...
- Jun 22, 2017 6:57 pm
Reinsurance broker and consultancy JLT Re has appointed a new partner.
Charles Withers-Clarke, partner in JLT Re, said...
- Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm
Tony Belisle has extended his contract as chief executive officer of Markel CatCo Investment Management Ltd by a further two...
- Jun 21, 2017 10:23 am
BF&M Ltd’s profits fell by more than $1 million in the first quarter, as results were impacted by the knock-on effects of...
- Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm
- R&Q announces two deals in two days
- Students start Chubb Select internship
- Hamilton expands roles
- Digital change creating leaders and laggards
- Argo hires new LatAm head
- AIG to sell $590m of Arch shares
- Arch to take $38m reinsurance hit
- Markel to combine insurance divisions
- Hamilton Re launches special purpose vehicle
- Strong interest for later captive conference
- Cat bond market swells to record $29bn
- AlphaCat hires new portfolio manager
- Cyber-risk tops insurance leaders’ concerns
- Xceedance expands into Bermuda market
- Duperreault effect boosts AIG share price
- Sompo International acquires Novae portfolio
- Insurers may expand role in US flood programme
- Scottish Re to wind up after long struggle
- Enstar CFO to step down at year-end
- Argo pays out on Carrie Fisher policy
- BFIS interns start three-week programme
- Cat bond covers New York transport authority
- New rules seen hitting life insurers hardest
- Ransomware attacks spark insurance claims
- Insurers face new accounting rules challenge
- Abir hosts US university students
- Duperreault’s career comes full circle
- Global Atlantic said to weigh IPO this year
- $925m of earthquake notes list on BSX
- Biltir help students prepare for exams
- Reardon: both Hamilton and AIG will gain
- Fitch sees reinsurance rates staying soft
- What AIG is paying Duperreault
- Best puts Hamilton ratings under review
- Double hit for insurers and reinsurers
- Outgoing CEO’s message for Hamilton staff
- Report shows London losing reinsurance share
- Seminar on business hurricane preparedness
- Bermuda leaders’ Rims interviews online
- Neon announces two new appointments
Up in smoke
Cox quits PLP to run as independent
Answers not found for Jetgate
Village vendors cope with massive demand
The candidates after your vote
Airport contract winners hiring extra staff
Burling ‘blown away’ by title win
‘Bermuda shines brightly’
YouTube video reveals plans for Flatts Inlet
Woman injured in Harbour Road accident
Kiwi press flags up foul play
PLP rolls out candidates
New airport contracts to create 64 new jobs
Bermuda Smokehouse passes French test
Court hears accused linked to MOB
Take Our Poll