Former Corporation of Hamilton alderman Carlton Simmons was charged with attempted murder yesterday. Mr Simmons was in Magistrates’ Court accused of the attempted murder of Jahkeil Samuels in Ambiance Lounge, on Angle Street, Hamilton, on August...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Aug 22, 2017 12:01 am
A 33-year-old St George’s man accused of possessing a firearm and ammunition was this morning remanded in custody.
- Aug 18, 2017 12:28 pm
A 33-year-old man was today fined and taken off the roads for driving while more than twice the legal alcohol...
- Aug 18, 2017 2:19 pm
A Sandys teen was today fined $2,000 for taking part in a fight at St George’s Cricket Club on the last day of Cup Match.
- Aug 18, 2017 1:13 pm
A Sandys man was today charged with taking part in a fight on the second day of Cup Match.
Khalif Williams denied a...
- Aug 17, 2017 11:25 am
A 32-year-old cruise ship worker was yesterday accused of causing her own miscarriage by taking a poison or other noxious...
- Aug 15, 2017 12:59 pm
A Southampton man has been banned from the road until 2022 after admitting a drink-driving charge.
- Aug 14, 2017 12:11 pm
Charges were this morning dropped against a man who had been accused of a fight at Cup Match.
Prosecutors offered no...
- Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm
A Warwick man has been charged with using force to steal jewellery and cash in an incident earlier this week.
- Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm
A female witness to the murder of Raymond Butterfield has admitted walking arm-in-arm with his alleged killer minutes before...
- Aug 10, 2017 8:00 am
A St George’s man who crashed his car close to home after he celebrated his birthday was today fined a total of $2,000 and...
- Aug 10, 2017 1:05 pm
- Teen traffic offender fined and disqualified
- Blue Waters murder trial begins
- Smith’s man fined for drinking and driving
- Group charged with Cup Match brawl
- Man in court over Sandys stabbing
- Paget teen admits drugs charges
- Man to face cocaine charges
- Frenchman fined after flight disruption
- Drugs and injury cases adjourned
- Convictions for careless driving double
- Man punched neighbour over laundry dispute
- Senior admits dishonesty obtaining steak
- Drivers disqualified in Magistrates’ Court
- Road ban for driving ‘day after drinking’
- Serial thief jailed for 12 months
- Pembroke man banned from the roads
- Visiting couple fined for importing drugs
- Man fined $450 for drug offences
- Man chained ‘skeletal’ pitbull to ceiling
- St George’s man fined for sneaker theft
- Pensioner handed conditional discharge
- Head of police will pay Reddy legal bill
- Drink-driver fined and disqualified
- Two guilty of drink driving
- Community service order for beach thief
- Drug smuggler jailed for four years
- Visitor receives driving ban, fine
- ‘Friendship’ ended in vicious murder
- Drink-driver’s road ban extended
- Woman handed $30,000 bail on drugs charges
- Man plans to fight back over dog fine
- Paget man denies charges, including assault
- Gang member jailed for life after double murder
- Whitehurst guilty of killing gang rival in chase
- Pembroke men charged with attempted murder
- Man banned from driving
- Accused decides not to take stand
- Reports ordered on traffic offender
- Drink-driver fined and banned from roads
- Reddy arrest unlawful
Shelly Bay concession to be demolished
Eclipse watchers keep eye on clouds
Ministry of Health to hire new staff
Island ‘ahead of curve’ on female executives
Police name man who died at Hamilton office
Stroke victim’s family: system falls short
Third time lucky for Johnson
Rabain confirms schools clean-up effort
Take Our Poll
- What was the biggest shock of Election 17?
- PLP 24 OBA 12
- Famous over Richards
- Lister's 'miracle' against Sousa
- Peets running Dunkley close
- Cox's 41 votes in C14
- Total Votes: 5504
- Poll Archive