A man who led police on a chase through Devonshire has been banned from driving all vehicles for two years.
Nathan Lindo, 20, pleaded guilty in Magistrates’ Court this morning to charges of driving dangerously and refusing a lawful request...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jan 20, 2017 12:29 pm
A West End Development Corporation tenant has won a reduction in the damages she was ordered to pay the quango in rent...
- Jan 20, 2017 8:00 am
Chief Justice Ian Kawaley has commended court staff for their efforts and attitude after toxic mould was found in the Supreme...
- Jan 20, 2017 8:00 am
A St David’s man who threatened to shoot CableVision staff has been sentenced to 30 days’ imprisonment.
- Jan 19, 2017 12:23 pm
A Pembroke man was fined more than $3,000 after he admitted a host of traffic offences.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court...
- Jan 17, 2017 1:10 pm
A St George’s man who threatened a Harbour Light supervisor has been sent to Drug Treatment Court.
- Jan 17, 2017 1:28 pm
Two Southampton men have been accused of wounding another man.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court this morning, Jahki...
- Jan 17, 2017 1:26 pm
A 58-year-old man has appeared in court charged with a series of historic sex offences against a young boy.
- Jan 16, 2017 10:46 am
A mother and son have been convicted for offences related to the importation of $250,000 of heroin.
Damon Morris, 26,...
- Jan 16, 2017 5:24 pm
A 25-year-old woman has been charged with wounding a man in an altercation yesterday.
Janea Lowe, from St George’s,...
- Jan 10, 2017 11:16 am
A Warwick man who urinated in the middle of a Hamilton restaurant has been fined $300 for his behaviour.
- Jan 9, 2017 12:21 pm
- Man fined for drugs after falling into hedge
- Firm ‘embarrassed’ by liquor licence error
- Canadians charged with importing fentanyl
- Warwick man denies Flood murder
- ‘Defective’ pool lawsuit victory
- Legal team ‘stunningly unreasonable’
- Christmas present thief jailed
- Man denies assaulting police officer
- Senior admits stealing food from supermarket
- Canadian women deny drug importation
- Men guilty of shooting businessman
- Police officer acquittal upheld
- Drink-driver fined and banned from roads
- Man accused of attacking police officer
- Corporation to pay own legal costs
- Judge deals blow to Barbosa status case
- Knife attacker jailed in UK
- Armed robber jailed for 14 years
- Man, 34, charged with murder
- Sandys man denies causing road death
- Man disqualified after crashing into tree
- Man guilty of perjury has sentence increased
- Company loses legal challenge
- Pair lose appeal against murder conviction
- Employer has work-permit offences fine cut
- Serial criminal admits phone and cash theft
- Man denies injuring cricketer in accident
- Woman fined $3,800 for weekend offences
- Victory for Corporation over $18 million loan
- Pembroke teen accused of affray discharged
- Sandys man fined for traffic offence
- Paedophile sentence clarified
- Hamilton Parish teen denies drug offence
- Taxi driver fined for traffic offences
- Woman fined $500 for damaging landlord’s car
- Dickerson disqualified for drink-driving
- Southampton man fined for public fight
- St George’s man admits growing cannabis
- Men deny violent police encounter
- Man denies string of child sex charges
Tributes to popular waitress
Pettingill: Police should warn protesters
Parties to ‘have makeovers before election’
Man charged with drug offence
Bermuda protesters join march against Trump
Mayor: Barrier parking system to be extended
‘Bermuda moving in right direction’
PLP called out to back People’s Campaign
Take Our Poll