A 37-year-old woman accused of racial intimidation pleaded not guilty when she appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning.
Carina Dornelas, of Paget, allegedly told a man, “You are nothing but a motherf*****g black n****r”, in Paget on...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Mar 23, 2017 12:17 pm
A Hamilton Parish woman has admitted stealing hot food and a drink from MarketPlace.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court...
- Mar 23, 2017 12:15 pm
A man who stole a bank card and used it to buy alcohol was this morning remanded to Drug Treatment Court.
- Mar 22, 2017 12:29 pm
A Bermudian man has been jailed in Nottingham for 6½ years after being found guilty of looking after a gun and...
- Mar 21, 2017 12:01 am
A 23-year-old Pembroke resident has been cleared of stabbing a man during last year’s Non Mariner’s Race...
- Mar 16, 2017 8:00 am
A Pembroke man was jailed this morning after he admitted stealing less than $20 of food from a Hamilton grocer.
- Mar 15, 2017 12:02 pm
Shantoine Prinston Burrows must serve at least 35 years in prison before being eligible for parole for the murder of Rickai...
- Mar 14, 2017 8:00 am
A Bermuda Under-20 footballer has been charged with the fatal stabbing of Raymond Butterfield.
Mikiel Thomas, 19, from...
- Mar 10, 2017 8:00 am
A 50-year-old man has been fined and banned from the roads for drink-driving.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court this...
- Mar 8, 2017 11:01 am
A St George’s man is behind bars after admitting robbing a Paget resident of cash and bank cards.
Robert Green admitted...
- Mar 4, 2017 8:00 am
A Pembroke man has been accused of having a gun, drugs and more than $78,000 of criminal proceeds.
Jahdel Rogers, 36,...
- Mar 3, 2017 11:34 am
- Jury told that accused are gang members
- Man asked to look after gun following murder
- Men deny drugs charges
- US woman charged with stealing from senior
- Man fined $300 for skipping $28 cab fare
- Suspect’s palm print ‘found on minibus’
- Man fined for stealing cash out of bus
- Bus driver relives shooting of passenger
- Jury told of party bus killing
- St George’s man admits break-in
- Drunk driver banned from road
- Reports ordered on man after police chase
- Man denies sexual offences against teen
- Woman planned to import fentanyl
- Man admits cashing stolen cheques
- Man admits leading police on chase
- Man admits sending threatening message
- Man admits trespassing at yoga studio
- Sandys man admits sexually abusing children
- Burglar remanded in custody
- Same-sex: Fear over multiple partner marriages
- Man charged with sex offences
- Alleged robber remanded in custody
- Same-sex case: ‘All have the right to seek love’
- Trio charged with drugs offences
- Serial burglar remanded in custody
- Police fail to block Reddy civil lawsuit
- Pair jailed for Mardon armed robbery
- Man banned after police chase
- Wedco tenant wins reduction in damages
- Court staff praised after mould upheaval
- Man sentenced to prison for making threats
- Men fined and banned from roads
- St George’s man admits threats
- Men charged with wounding with intent
- Man, 58, charged with historic sex offences
- Mother and son convicted in $250k drug case
- Woman charged with wounding, having knife
- Man fined for urinating in restaurant
- Man fined for drugs after falling into hedge
The good, the bad and the downright cowardly
Video assault suspects arrested
UK passport concerns are ‘hogwash’
Commission critics ‘driven by self-interest’
Woman denies racial intimidation charge
Bermuda-linked billionaires make Forbes list
Dog owner accused of cruelty
London lockdown after terror attack
Skyport takes flight
Charitable status set for review April 4
Companies to pay more for Bermuda ‘branch’
A lust for life
Island to reap America’s Cup telecoms legacy
Boats to race for first time
Man admits using stolen bank cards
Cheers! Relief for beer drinkers
Take Our Poll