Shooting victim Lorenzo Stovell sustained four gunshot wounds when a gunman opened fire at him in a minibus, a court has heard.
Forensic pathologist Christopher Milroy told jurors at the Supreme Court this morning that Mr Stovell would have...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Feb 27, 2017 2:45 pm
An American woman has been accused of stealing more than $55,000 from an elderly woman.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court...
- Feb 27, 2017 12:17 pm
A man who failed to pay a $28 taxi fare was this morning fined $300 in Magistrates’ Court and ordered to compensate the...
- Feb 24, 2017 11:48 am
The palm print of a murder suspect was discovered on the minibus in which Lorenzo Stovell was shot dead, a court...
- Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am
A former bus driver who admitted taking cash from the vehicle’s vault has been fined $300 for the offence.
- Feb 24, 2017 12:01 am
A bus driver has described the moment he sped off from a gunman who opened fire at a passenger sat directly behind him.
- Feb 23, 2017 8:00 am
A group of young men descended on a parked party bus and shot dead a passenger who was paralysed from the waist down, a court...
- Feb 22, 2017 8:00 am
A St George’s man admitted breaking into a St David’s business and taking cash and gift certificates.
Kyajee Wilson, 20,...
- Feb 22, 2017 12:01 am
A Pembroke man has been banned from driving after being caught riding while impaired.
Davon Gibbs, 24, pleaded guilty in...
- Feb 22, 2017 12:01 am
Court reports were ordered on a Southampton man with a “horrendous” driving record after he admitted leading police on a...
- Feb 17, 2017 12:44 pm
A St George’s man has been charged with multiple counts of having unlawful sexual contact with a girl under the age of...
- Feb 16, 2017 11:57 am
- Woman planned to import fentanyl
- Man admits cashing stolen cheques
- Man admits leading police on chase
- Man admits sending threatening message
- Man admits trespassing at yoga studio
- Sandys man admits sexually abusing children
- Burglar remanded in custody
- Same-sex: Fear over multiple partner marriages
- Man charged with sex offences
- Alleged robber remanded in custody
- Same-sex case: ‘All have the right to seek love’
- Trio charged with drugs offences
- Serial burglar remanded in custody
- Police fail to block Reddy civil lawsuit
- Pair jailed for Mardon armed robbery
- Man banned after police chase
- Wedco tenant wins reduction in damages
- Court staff praised after mould upheaval
- Man sentenced to prison for making threats
- Men fined and banned from roads
- St George’s man admits threats
- Men charged with wounding with intent
- Man, 58, charged with historic sex offences
- Mother and son convicted in $250k drug case
- Woman charged with wounding, having knife
- Man fined for urinating in restaurant
- Man fined for drugs after falling into hedge
- Firm ‘embarrassed’ by liquor licence error
- Canadians charged with importing fentanyl
- Warwick man denies Flood murder
- ‘Defective’ pool lawsuit victory
- Legal team ‘stunningly unreasonable’
- Christmas present thief jailed
- Man denies assaulting police officer
- Senior admits stealing food from supermarket
- Canadian women deny drug importation
- Men guilty of shooting businessman
- Police officer acquittal upheld
- Drink-driver fined and banned from roads
- Man accused of attacking police officer
‘Low paid hit by reverse Robin Hood effect’
‘Cause for alarm’ over pension provision
US woman charged with stealing from senior
Helping in Nepal changed my life
Cautious welcome for working poor tax cuts
Michelle swaps reinsurance for UK dog school
BMA slaps $1.5m fine on Sun Life
Confidence growing among local businesses
Take Our Poll