Millionaire businessman Timothy Mardon was shot in his mansion because he was mistaken for a drug dealer, a court heard.
“I don’t deal weed. I work for an insurance company,” Mr Mardon told the gunman as he lay bleeding from a leg wound,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Oct 22, 2016 8:00 am
A Sandys man has appeared in court charged with causing the death of 22-year-old motorcyclist Azah Dowling.
- Oct 22, 2016 8:00 am
Standing ovations and tears provided the backdrop to inspiring tales of compassion and overcoming adversity yesterday as the...
- Oct 21, 2016 8:00 am
A Hamilton man has admitted assaulting his ex-girlfriend at her workplace and sending her a threatening voicemail message.
- Oct 21, 2016 2:34 pm
A Sandys teenager who stole more than $27,000 of jewellery has claimed he developed a penchant for theft while living in...
- Oct 21, 2016 12:25 pm
A Devonshire man has pleaded not guilty to importing and being in possession of more than $250,000 worth of cannabis with the...
- Oct 21, 2016 8:00 am
Three men have been fined and taken off the roads for driving while over the legal blood-alcohol limit.
- Oct 20, 2016 12:23 pm
Opponents of same-sex marriage have been “blacklisted” by businesses and fear repercussions from the LGBT community for their...
- Oct 19, 2016 12:01 am
Bermuda’s Mental Health Treatment Court Programme will be officially opened tomorrow.
The initiative, which was launched...
- Oct 19, 2016 11:50 am
A Pembroke man caught with a knife in Hamilton has been ordered to attend mental health court.
Jason Liburd, 45, pleaded...
- Oct 19, 2016 8:00 am
Three men convicted of murder will appear before the Court of Appeal next month, pleading their innocence.
- Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am
- Woman receives road ban for impaired driving
- Fatal accident case set for court
- Court reports ordered on alcohol thief
- Probation for man who assaulted police
- Burrows guilty of Swan murder
- Disqualified driver in funeral claim
- Pembroke man charged with three robberies
- Trio arrested for altercation with police
- Man denies causing death of Matthie
- Pembroke man sentenced to prison for assault
- Homeless man admits health clinic theft
- Man not guilty of helping alleged gunman
- Hotel project was for the city – MIF
- Murder suspect called police before shooting
- Corporation: $18m guarantee not valid
- Shooting victim showed no vital signs – EMT
- Man charged with discharging firearm
- Murder weapon found in St George’s Harbour
- Brown to sue over Pati ‘slip’
- Man jailed for smuggling cannabis to Bermuda
- Man loses ‘bet’ with officers
- Woman denies stealing $18,000 from employer
- Man tried to use aluminium foil to steal
- Sentence for sex offender extended
- Man admits burglary while on probation
- Government to defend refusal to marry gay couple
- Pembroke man denies cocaine charges
- DNA analyst testifies at murder trial
- Witness had jaw broken by accused, court told
- Emissions Control bid to stop inquiry ruling
- Toddler watches dad attack bus driver
- Burrows admitted shooting, says witness
- Man admits attack in ex-partner’s home
- Not guilty verdict in gun trial
- Accused murderer in court
- Film of bike allegedly used by gunman shown
- Defendant had ‘psychotic’ episode
- Labourer admits damaging Global House panes
- Woman awarded $55,000 waiting for payment
- Efforts to trace man linked with fatal crash
Burt resigns as shadow finance minister
Scary presidential race faces low turnout
Restaurant inspection grades suppressed
Millionaire to gunman – I don’t deal weed
For My Good tackles a taboo on sex abuse
Cancer survivor Dunkley urges vigilance
Smith searches for the good in Canada defeat
Take Our Poll