A bus driver has described the moment he sped off from a gunman who opened fire at a passenger sat directly behind him. Menelik Isaac told a Supreme Court jury yesterday that a man approached his parked minibus across from Woody’s in Sandys and...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Feb 23, 2017 8:00 am
A group of young men descended on a parked party bus and shot dead a passenger who was paralysed from the waist down, a court...
- Feb 22, 2017 8:00 am
A former bus driver who admitted taking cash from the vehicle’s vault has been fined $300 for the offence.
- Feb 22, 2017 11:38 am
A St George’s man admitted breaking into a St David’s business and taking cash and gift certificates.
Kyajee Wilson, 20,...
- Feb 22, 2017 12:01 am
A Pembroke man has been banned from driving after being caught riding while impaired.
Davon Gibbs, 24, pleaded guilty in...
- Feb 22, 2017 12:01 am
Court reports were ordered on a Southampton man with a “horrendous” driving record after he admitted leading police on a...
- Feb 17, 2017 12:44 pm
A St George’s man has been charged with multiple counts of having unlawful sexual contact with a girl under the age of...
- Feb 16, 2017 11:57 am
A Canadian woman has admitted conspiring to import synthetic opioid fentanyl to the island.
During an appearance in the...
- Feb 15, 2017 8:00 am
Court reports were ordered on a man who yesterday admitted 16 dishonesty offences which took place since November.
- Feb 14, 2017 11:53 am
A Warwick man this morning admitted multiple charges in connection to a police chase which took place yesterday.
- Feb 13, 2017 12:11 pm
Court reports were ordered for a Sandys landscaper this morning after he admitted threatening to beat up a woman and her...
- Feb 9, 2017 12:03 pm
- Man admits trespassing at yoga studio
- Sandys man admits sexually abusing children
- Burglar remanded in custody
- Same-sex: Fear over multiple partner marriages
- Man charged with sex offences
- Alleged robber remanded in custody
- Same-sex case: ‘All have the right to seek love’
- Trio charged with drugs offences
- Serial burglar remanded in custody
- Police fail to block Reddy civil lawsuit
- Pair jailed for Mardon armed robbery
- Man banned after police chase
- Wedco tenant wins reduction in damages
- Court staff praised after mould upheaval
- Man sentenced to prison for making threats
- Men fined and banned from roads
- St George’s man admits threats
- Men charged with wounding with intent
- Man, 58, charged with historic sex offences
- Mother and son convicted in $250k drug case
- Woman charged with wounding, having knife
- Man fined for urinating in restaurant
- Man fined for drugs after falling into hedge
- Firm ‘embarrassed’ by liquor licence error
- Canadians charged with importing fentanyl
- Warwick man denies Flood murder
- ‘Defective’ pool lawsuit victory
- Legal team ‘stunningly unreasonable’
- Christmas present thief jailed
- Man denies assaulting police officer
- Senior admits stealing food from supermarket
- Canadian women deny drug importation
- Men guilty of shooting businessman
- Police officer acquittal upheld
- Drink-driver fined and banned from roads
- Man accused of attacking police officer
- Corporation to pay own legal costs
- Judge deals blow to Barbosa status case
- Knife attacker jailed in UK
- Armed robber jailed for 14 years
Bus driver relives shooting of passenger
Lahey lawsuit cost could become clearer
Temporary dock aimed at superyacht owners
Budget: plans to strengthen police service
Blacks urged to ‘keep going’
Revamped practice adds diabetes focus
Legislation approved without objection
Taking Bermuda’s airport to the next level
Jury told of party bus killing
Government property sale debate
The eyes have it!
Bigger Bum Bum yacht sails into action
Cancer treatment ‘shifting’
Education commissioner position ‘declined’
Take Our Poll