Two men denied charges of assault and affray when they appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning.
Kamali Davis, 18, and Paul Smith Jr, 22, pleaded not guilty to unlawfully assaulting Che Jennings on Court Street in Pembroke on Tuesday.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Mar 24, 2017 11:55 am
A 26-year-old Smith’s man has denied drink-driving and injuring two men.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court this morning,...
- Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm
A Southampton man accused of importing more than $320,000 worth of cannabis and cannabis resin has been granted bail.
- Mar 24, 2017 12:07 pm
A Warwick man who admitted handling a firearm was yesterday sentenced to spend five years behind bars.
- Mar 24, 2017 8:00 am
A Hamilton Parish woman has admitted stealing hot food and a drink from MarketPlace.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court...
- Mar 24, 2017 12:01 am
A 37-year-old woman accused of racial intimidation pleaded not guilty when she appeared in Magistrates’ Court this...
- Mar 23, 2017 12:17 pm
A man who stole a bank card and used it to buy alcohol was this morning remanded to Drug Treatment Court.
- Mar 22, 2017 12:29 pm
A Bermudian man has been jailed in Nottingham for 6˝ years after being found guilty of looking after a gun and...
- Mar 21, 2017 12:01 am
A 23-year-old Pembroke resident has been cleared of stabbing a man during last year’s Non Mariner’s Race...
- Mar 16, 2017 8:00 am
A Pembroke man was jailed this morning after he admitted stealing less than $20 of food from a Hamilton grocer.
- Mar 15, 2017 12:02 pm
Shantoine Prinston Burrows must serve at least 35 years in prison before being eligible for parole for the murder of Rickai...
- Mar 14, 2017 8:00 am
- Teen charged in fatal stabbing
- Drink-driver fined and banned
- Man pleads guilty to Paget burglary
- Man charged with gun, drug offences
- Jury told that accused are gang members
- Man asked to look after gun following murder
- Men deny drugs charges
- US woman charged with stealing from senior
- Man fined $300 for skipping $28 cab fare
- Suspect’s palm print ‘found on minibus’
- Man fined for stealing cash out of bus
- Bus driver relives shooting of passenger
- Jury told of party bus killing
- St George’s man admits break-in
- Drunk driver banned from road
- Reports ordered on man after police chase
- Man denies sexual offences against teen
- Woman planned to import fentanyl
- Man admits cashing stolen cheques
- Man admits leading police on chase
- Man admits sending threatening message
- Man admits trespassing at yoga studio
- Sandys man admits sexually abusing children
- Burglar remanded in custody
- Same-sex: Fear over multiple partner marriages
- Man charged with sex offences
- Alleged robber remanded in custody
- Same-sex case: ‘All have the right to seek love’
- Trio charged with drugs offences
- Serial burglar remanded in custody
- Police fail to block Reddy civil lawsuit
- Pair jailed for Mardon armed robbery
- Man banned after police chase
- Wedco tenant wins reduction in damages
- Court staff praised after mould upheaval
- Man sentenced to prison for making threats
- Men fined and banned from roads
- St George’s man admits threats
- Men charged with wounding with intent
- Man, 58, charged with historic sex offences
Bed shortage hits cricket legend’s surgery
Maternity ward used to tackle bed crisis
Joshua, 10, gives birthday money to charity
Following her destiny
Oracle make their mark despite mishap
Violence is depriving children of fathers
War nurse Beatrice Osborn dies, aged 100
Take Our Poll