Court reports have been ordered for a 43-year-old Devonshire man who pleaded guilty to a series of traffic offences this morning.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court, Tyrone Simmons admitted driving without a licence, as well as two counts of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jun 26, 2017 12:26 pm
A 63-year-old woman who hit a parked car while driving drunk has been fined and banned from the roads.
- Jun 26, 2017 12:25 pm
The Supreme Court has quashed the arrest of physician Mahesh Reddy, ruling that the summary arrest by the Bermuda Police...
- Jun 24, 2017 12:01 am
A Sandys man admitted stealing cash from a Reid Street business.
Desmond Trott, 35, pleaded guilty to a single count of...
- Jun 23, 2017 11:31 am
Court reports were ordered on a St George’s man after he was caught with around a gram of cocaine.
Levar Hollis, 38, was...
- Jun 22, 2017 12:05 pm
A Pembroke man was released on bail this morning after being accused of importing more than 2 kilograms of...
- Jun 22, 2017 12:03 pm
Retired Bermuda footballer and coach Quinton Wendell Baxter told police he had sexually abused “at least eight young men” the...
- Jun 21, 2017 12:01 am
A Pembroke man appeared in court yesterday accused of a stabbing on Front Street.
Trenton Williams, 19, was charged in...
- Jun 20, 2017 12:00 pm
A Paget woman who forced a police car to take evasive action was banned from the roads after admitting drink...
- Jun 16, 2017 12:25 pm
A cruise ship passenger found himself in Magistrates’ Court this morning after cannabinoids were found in his...
- Jun 16, 2017 12:22 pm
A Southampton man was this morning charged with importing more than 1½ kilograms of cocaine into the island.
- Jun 16, 2017 12:00 pm
- Cocaine smuggler Swan sentenced to 21 years
- Cruise ship visitor fined for cannabis
- Cruise passengers fined for drug importation
- Woman admits possessing cannabis
- Mills, Benjamin guilty of Belvin’s murder
- Man jailed for stealing steak and codfish
- American woman jailed for money laundering
- American visitor fined for drug offences
- Legal system branded an ‘absolute disgrace’
- Man fined and banned from the roads
- US resident charged with importing cannabis
- Drink-driver banned from the roads
- American visitor fined for having cannabis
- Man denies attempted murder
- Impaired driver had ‘about three shots’
- Reddy argues his arrest was unlawful
- Pembroke woman handed conditional discharge
- Protesters avoid prosecution - Supreme Court
- Man jailed for striking officer with stick
- Man fined for cannabis possession
- Court appearance for parliament protesters
- Court Street shooting: second man charged
- Jamaican loses drug smuggling appeal
- Crown argues Tweed decision was fair
- Drink-driver banned from the roads
- Pembroke man granted conditional discharge
- Woman admits damaging ex-partner’s truck
- Absolute discharge for Devonshire man
- Trott-Edwards jailed for 5½ years
- Man charged over Court Street shooting
- Aggressive air passenger fined $2,000
- Court reports ordered on drink driver
- Duerr wins appeal against murder convictions
- Man admits stealing beauty supplies
- Trott-Edwards pleads guilty to manslaughter
- Man admits cursing at police officer
- Man admits damaging property after break-up
- Man charged with attempted murder
- Four charged over multimillion-dollar fraud
- Five appear on protest charges
Up in smoke
Cox quits PLP to run as independent
Answers not found for Jetgate
Village vendors cope with massive demand
The candidates after your vote
Airport contract winners hiring extra staff
Burling ‘blown away’ by title win
‘Bermuda shines brightly’
YouTube video reveals plans for Flatts Inlet
Woman injured in Harbour Road accident
Kiwi press flags up foul play
PLP rolls out candidates
New airport contracts to create 64 new jobs
Bermuda Smokehouse passes French test
Court hears accused linked to MOB
Take Our Poll