An unlicensed motorist has been banned from the roads for 18 months after he was caught driving his car at 100km/h.
Miguel Camara was stopped by police on South Road in Smith’s, near McGall’s Hill, on April 18, this year.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Oct 16, 2017 3:33 pm
A 57-year-old Smith’s man was banned from the road for three years and fined $2,000 for drink driving.
- Oct 16, 2017 12:01 am
The grieving family of Raymond Butterfield yesterday told of his pride at becoming a father for the first time just weeks...
- Oct 14, 2017 12:01 am
A “jealous” former boyfriend who threatened to kill the mother of his child in a mobile phone message was jailed for a year...
- Oct 10, 2017 8:00 am
Court reports were ordered on a man who admitted stealing from a pair of stores in Hamilton.
Alexander Christopher, 48,...
- Oct 9, 2017 12:11 pm
A woman jailed for importing cannabis has had sentence reduced by eight months — but the court refused a request to increase...
- Oct 7, 2017 8:00 am
A Smith’s man caught driving dangerously on CCTV was today fined and banned from the roads.
Matthew Hollis-Smith, 23,...
- Oct 6, 2017 2:55 pm
A pair of Sandys teenagers today admitted burgling a Southampton cycle rental and stealing items worth $8,155.
- Oct 6, 2017 2:55 pm
A Paget woman was today sentenced to 12 months of probation for stealing more than $100 worth of beauty supplies from a...
- Oct 5, 2017 11:29 am
A woman was charged yesterday in connection with a fatal road crash.
Margaret DeSilva, 55, was charged in Magistrates’...
- Oct 4, 2017 8:00 am
A public transport worker has been banned from driving for 18 months and fined $1,200 after he admitted a drink driving...
- Oct 3, 2017 4:08 pm
- Court: man fined for menacing words
- Court: biker gave false name
- Man charged with $8 million heroin plot
- Man jailed after shooting himself in hand by mistake
- Alleged blackmailer remanded in custody
- Teen handed conditional discharge
- Suspended sentence for cruise ship passenger
- ‘Missing $18m’ defence rejected
- Woman who caused own miscarriage walks free
- Man accused of string of offences
- Double drink driving limit man banned
- Man charged with cocaine offences
- Man charged over New Zealander boat death
- Pair fined $300 each for Dockyard assault
- US tourist fined for bullets in luggage
- Jet ski joyride man bailed for reports
- Driver banned for refusing breath test
- Man fined $300 for stealing $6
- Man admits vandalising BMW
- Drink driving ban for Paget man
- Offensive words cost Southampton man $1,000
- Sandys teen fined for Cup Match fight
- TV producer’s abusive tirade
- Passenger complaint leads to road ban
- Man charged with damaging Dunkley’s vans
- Simmons charged with attempted murder
- Man takes prison term for dangerous driving
- Man charged with gun offences
- Traffic offenders fined and disqualified
- Sandys teen fined $2,000 for Cup Match fight
- Sandys man denies Cup Match fight
- Woman charged with causing own miscarriage
- Man banned from driving until 2022
- Cup Match fight charge dropped
- Man charged with stealing cash, jewellery
- Jury sees CCTV footage of murder
- Men taken off the road for drink-driving
- Teen traffic offender fined and disqualified
- Blue Waters murder trial begins
- Smith’s man fined for drinking and driving
Minibus service reaps rewards of research
Helping women celebrate island life
Proud to be known as a ‘pond dog’
Drink-driver banned for three years
Governor wants more scholarship applicants
Girls club duo dream big
Take Our Poll