The trial of a Jamaican man charged with importing cocaine is set to begin in the Supreme Court this week.
Tyrone Brown, 30, has denied charges of bringing in almost 900g of the controlled drug in an incident on April 18.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Aug 23, 2016 8:00 am
A Warwick man was yesterday morning accused of conspiring to import more than 3kg of cocaine to the island.
- Aug 19, 2016 12:10 pm
A group of high-profile inmates at Westgate Correctional Facility appeared before the courts yesterday morning charged with...
- Aug 19, 2016 12:35 pm
A Pembroke man yesterday morning admitted attacking a female bus driver and threatening her with a blade.
- Aug 19, 2016 12:10 pm
A 23-year-old Warwick man appeared before Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with having a firearm.
- Aug 19, 2016 12:23 pm
One Bermuda Alliance MP Leah Scott has been given an absolute discharge by the Magistrates’ Court after admitting a charge of...
- Aug 18, 2016 12:01 am
A Smith’s man has been charged with causing the death of 21-year-old Ezariah “Ezra” Matthie.
George Simmons, 43, is...
- Aug 17, 2016 11:05 am
A Southampton man has been charged with possession of 15 rounds of ammunition on August 11.
Appearing at Magistrates’...
- Aug 15, 2016 1:15 pm
A 55-year-old Warwick woman has been charged with conspiring to import $250,000 worth of heroin into Bermuda.
- Aug 15, 2016 1:02 pm
A 66-year-old Pembroke man arrested on suspicion of drink-driving has been banned from the roads for 12 months after failing...
- Aug 15, 2016 1:12 pm
A civil suit over the handling of a home birth came before Magistrates’ Court yesterday, with a mother claiming “wilful...
- Aug 13, 2016 8:00 am
- Visitor bailed over undeclared cash
- Man denies smuggling items into Westgate
- Trott-Edwards bailed before murder retrial
- Man awaits sentencing for crime spree
- Man on manslaughter charge after Lowe death
- US citizen charged with money laundering
- Man fined over threat to kill bus driver
- Man denies bus driver attack
- Homeless man blames thefts on drug habit
- Trott-Edwards to face retrial
- OBA MP Scott denies unlawful house entry
- Man accused of ‘menacing’ phone message
- Man denies threats and assault
- Man, 20, denies St George’s store robbery
- Pembroke men accused of assaults on women
- Reveller throws bottle at police car
- Man denies stealing scooter and pendant
- Car keyed after owner seen with another lady
- Sexual assault trial to start in September
- Not guilty plea to $22,500 of cannabis
- Drunk drivers banned
- Man charged with receiving stolen goods
- Visitor banned from roads for drink-driving
- Man fined for counterfeit money offence
- Woman appeals cannabis conviction
- Pembroke teen handed conditional discharge
- Drink-driver fined and banned
- Smith’s man fined for threatening police
- Anderson appointed magistrate
- Fighting teen given conditional discharge
- Man admits Gorham’s theft spree
- Suspended sentence for hammer attacker
- Man admits stealing motorcycle, alcohol
- Woman admits assault at Crockwell vigil
- Duo charged with home invasion
- Man denies heroin plot, money laundering
- Teen admits taking part in three fights
- Jewellery thief receives jail stint
- Man denies sexual assaulting teen
- Cannabis smuggler sent to jail
Bermuda base for tycoon’s private jet
Monique celebrates third Call to the Bar
Call for greater security on buses
US family find Bermuda’s charm irresistible
Proposed healthcare legislation under fire
Crematorium work gets under way
Tropical Storm Gaston no threat
Fresh appeal for witnesses to fatal shooting
New restaurant to have a taste of Caribbean
‘I felt like I had the brake on all the way’
New single celebrates Bermuda culture
Traumatic impact of violence on children
Raising funds for fatherless
Crowds roar on triathlete Flora
Success of Bermudian app is set to spread
Alyssa enjoying cycle of success
Take Our Poll