A government contract for the delivery of sand to fill golf course bunkers should be reissued after it was awarded to a company run by a Cabinet minister, the Opposition leader has claimed.
Craig Cannonier, the leader of the One Bermuda...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Aug 20, 2019 8:00 am
A special election will be held in the Town of St George next month to fill a vacancy left by the departure of Tania Stafford...
- Aug 16, 2019 8:00 am
Free clinics to help people understand planning applications will be held every three months, the Minister of Home Affairs...
- Aug 15, 2019 8:00 am
Arrangements for the renovation of Sessions House were still being finalised this week after MPs were asked to clear their...
- Aug 14, 2019 8:00 am
A grassroots movement could spark the Cabinet to take the lead on independence if island-wide talks reveal enough support for...
- Aug 12, 2019 8:00 am
Nearly three-quarters of Bermuda residents believe immigration benefits the economy, according to a new survey.
- Aug 6, 2019 1:03 pm
Would-be astronauts can reach for the stars at a summer camp this month, the Minister of Home Affairs has...
- Aug 5, 2019 8:00 am
Cup Match is my favourite Bermuda tradition. It is a celebration of our culture and one of the best occasions to experience...
- Jul 31, 2019 2:01 pm
It’s that time of the year again where the colours of blue and blue and red and blue can be found in every corner of...
- Jul 31, 2019 2:26 pm
An independent Law Reform Commission has been set up — ten years after legislation paved the way for its...
- Jul 31, 2019 8:00 am
The creation of a minimum wage for Bermuda took a step closer on Monday as legislation to set up a group that will consider...
- Jul 31, 2019 8:00 am
- Government creates Brexit policy group
- MPs wrangle over solutions for economy
- House: Ministerial questions
- OBA ‘on board’ with honouring Prince
- Immigration has ‘backdrop of oppression’
- Scott demands end to Brown inquiries
- Moniz offers details on Sandys 360 report
- Veterans’ pension boost gets approved
- Brown investigation exceeds $6m
- MPs: Island must face the truth on sex abuse
- Burt bemoans ‘weaponising’ of Pati
- Burch does a 180 on Sandys 360
- Caines pulls out of tabling immigration reform
- House: Plan to protect water at Cup Match
- House: Burch’s pride at young engineers
- House: Antiterrorism exercise at airport
- House: Workforce development scholarships
- House: Pledge over maternity leave
- New Director of Planning
- House: OECD backs economic substance rules
- House: Government to adopt pension ideas
- Campaigners fear ‘rushed’ immigration reform
- Cost of living is ‘main beast’ in Bermuda
- Superyachts, Pati legislation approved
- Burt ready to work with Boris
- Caines to unveil mixed-status legislation
- MPs agree to set up minimum wage commission
- Burt not satisfied with protest findings
- Port Royal improvements for PGA event
- Mary Prince bus tour a hit
- Dunkley reveals $48,000 payout over protest
- Bill omits legal advice for children – Cooper
- Long House session expected
- House: 49 earn government scholarships, awards
- Silence as senator demands answers on DCFS
- Senate tables child protection Bill
- Senators given briefing on sex abuse
- Moniz: I commissioned Sandys 360 report
- PLP celebrates two years by giving back
- Financial policy council exempted from Pati
Planning pains for walk-in clinic
Tourist dies after jet ski incident
‘I just want to better myself’
Drink-drivers banned from roads
Front Street flies the flag for Pride
Man admits robbing store with pocket knife
Hot and bothered about lack of AC on buses
Boys build ‘buddy benches’
James King (1938-2019)
Move to enforce ‘one boat, one mooring’ rule
Call for infrastructure blueprint
Out of politics, Nandi shifts to business
Join in the discussion on independence
Aloe Aloe, new drink is going down well
Police association to hold emergency meeting
Take Our Poll
- "What is the most significant reason for Bermuda residents choosing to leave the island?"
- Too small
- Different way of life
- Cost of living
- Gang activity and general crime
- Jobs/professional advancement
- Attitudes towards gays
- Total Votes: 5235
- Poll Archive