Paula Cox has resigned from the Progressive Labour Party and will run as an independent candidate at the General Election.
Ms Cox said in a letter to PLP chairman Scott Simmons: “This letter constitutes my official notice of withdrawal of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jun 28, 2017 5:07 pm
The Progressive Labour Party has said it will reform the public education system if it wins the General Election.
- Jun 28, 2017 3:02 pm
The Progressive Labour Party yesterday rolled out its final 18 General Election candidates, including 16 of its sitting...
- Jun 27, 2017 2:47 pm
Former premier Ewart Brown has called for a Commission of Inquiry to look into the conduct of the police and the...
- Jun 26, 2017 10:41 am
Dozens of young Bermudians gathered at Alaska Hall last night to voice their thoughts to the Progressive Labour...
- Jun 26, 2017 8:00 am
The Progressive Labour Party has unveiled three General Election candidates to go up against three of the One Bermuda...
- Jun 26, 2017 2:35 pm
Former MP John Barritt has just over a week from today to decide whether to declare his candidacy in the upcoming General...
- Jun 26, 2017 8:00 am
Tempers are alleged to have flared between One Bermuda Alliance candidate Sheila Gomez and a member of the Progressive Labour...
- Jun 24, 2017 11:57 am
The Opposition has decried the CITV airing of a segment from Michael Dunkley, the Premier, calling it “blatantly partisan and...
- Jun 24, 2017 10:57 pm
Bermuda’s international standing as a business destination is again under attack by the European Union, according to finance...
- Jun 23, 2017 12:01 am
Charlie Swan is returning to the political fold after being rolled out for the One Bermuda Alliance.
Mr Swan, a former...
- Jun 23, 2017 2:04 pm
- PLP youth forum on Sunday
- Campbell, Dill unveiled as PLP candidates
- Election: Burch targets key Warwick seat
- Cox targets Devonshire voters on YouTube
- PLP suspends campaign for Crockwell funeral
- OBA unveils more General Election candidates
- Caines to fight for Cox’s old seat
- PLP rolls out three candidates
- BFRS to investigate Crockwell voice note
- Voters must register by next Monday
- Dunkley calls election for July 18
- OBA unveils more election candidates
- Independent candidates face ‘uphill climb’
- Burt to Dunkley: ‘Call an election’
- Pettingill keeps counsel over possible vote
- PLP: July 18 election to be ‘verdict’ on OBA
- OBA to field Bascome, Outerbridge
- Bribery Act guide released
- Election poll suggests East End deadlock
- Tweed wins challenge against Gordon-Pamplin
- PLP: election ‘most important in lifetime’
- Kempe to challenge for Burt’s seat
- Dunkley: I have election options
- Pressure builds on Dunkley
- Baron to fight for Pettingill’s seat
- Senator Furbert to run for PLP
- PLP pledges no politics in education
- PLP’s pledge on union relations
- OBA gains public support in poll
- House: statutory interest rate lowered
- Burt: Expect election before Cup Match
- Senators debate trust and transparency
- Vote of no confidence to be called
- Furbert fights on with marriage Bill
- House: St Regis spending outlined
- House: same-sex questions
- Burt, Commissiong pour scorn on jobs claim
- PLP congratulates Bahamian Opposition
- PLP unveils Peets for Smith’s North
- PLP’s concern as figures point to recession
Up in smoke
Cox quits PLP to run as independent
Answers not found for Jetgate
Village vendors cope with massive demand
The candidates after your vote
Airport contract winners hiring extra staff
Burling ‘blown away’ by title win
‘Bermuda shines brightly’
YouTube video reveals plans for Flatts Inlet
Woman injured in Harbour Road accident
Kiwi press flags up foul play
PLP rolls out candidates
New airport contracts to create 64 new jobs
Bermuda Smokehouse passes French test
Court hears accused linked to MOB
Take Our Poll