A reminder for public comment and feedback on a draft code of practice has been issued by the Office of Project Management and Procurement.
Once finalised, the code will be added to the island’s good governance framework, and followed by...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Sunday Jan 22, 2017 7:14 pm
Bermuda’s ties with Jamaica have been affirmed during a visit by Senator Jeffrey Baron, the Minister of National Security, who...
- Jan 22, 2017 4:14 pm
We’ve watched at a safe distance as political friction has dominated the headlines in the United States and Britain...
- Jan 21, 2017 8:00 am
A little more than a year ago, the One Bermuda Alliance enjoyed a 12-point lead over the Progressive Labour Party.
- Jan 20, 2017 8:00 am
The Reverend Nicholas Tweed and the Council of AME Churches have applied for judicial review in respect of both the pastor’s...
- Jan 19, 2017 12:01 am
Accusing the governing party of a litany of failed promises, the Progressive Labour Party has promised to usher in a more...
- Jan 19, 2017 8:00 am
Michael Dunkley has invited outgoing United States President Barack Obama to “relax and have fun” in Bermuda.
- Jan 16, 2017 4:00 pm
David Burt, the Leader of the Opposition, has questioned the lack of consultation with the Progressive Labour Party over...
- Jan 12, 2017 6:41 pm
Confidential documents not previously shared with Parliament will come under the scrutiny of a team reviewing the airport...
- Jan 11, 2017 4:32 pm
The Governor is arranging for a senior UK police officer to conduct an independent review of the police response to the...
- Jan 11, 2017 4:27 pm
Embattled home affairs minister Patricia Gordon-Pamplin insisted she holds “no dislike” for the Reverend Nicholas Tweed as she...
- Jan 7, 2017 8:00 am
- Permit decision final, insists Premier
- People’s Campaign: world is ‘indeed’ watching
- Unions broaden attack
- Brown: PLP would have resolved this issue
- BIU threatens America’s Cup
- Dunkley hits back at ‘hypocrisy’
- Church attacks minister
- ‘My daddy is who my daddy is’
- Gibbons: Furbert is threatening jobs
- E-mail suggests bus drivers blocked by union
- Bishop calls for ‘calm heads’ in wake of Tweed storm
- This is about ‘eliminating’ leaders - Tweed
- Scott fears 1977 tensions are resurfacing
- Union on Tweed decision: ‘This is personal’
- Church attacks work permit refusal
- People’s Campaign meeting on Tuesday
- Tweed loses work permit bid
- Burt: PLP did not advocate blocking House
- Tyrrell ‘would probably have won with any party’
- ‘I did not know about company interests’
- Tyrrell in landslide win
- Meet by-election candidate Robyn Swan
- Meet by-election candidate Neville Tyrrell
- Meet by-election candidate David Burch
- Baron learns about his performance from poll
- House adjourned until February
- Premier calls for report on police crackdown
- PLP leads polls for first time in over a year
- Split threatens OBA future
- Dunkley expresses regret for ‘difficult day’
- Acting Governor deplores ‘inciteful’ protest
- Woolridge: OBA will not be swayed
- Police: Protesters were behaving unlawfully
- Airport schedules released
- Burch to run as independent
- Airport debate delayed until Friday
- Dunkley rejects PLP airport request
- House: minicar Bill passed
- PLP unveils Tyrrell for Warwick South Central
- House: swing bridge costs revealed
Tributes to popular waitress
Pettingill: Police should warn protesters
Parties to ‘have makeovers before election’
Man charged with drug offence
Bermuda protesters join march against Trump
Mayor: Barrier parking system to be extended
‘Bermuda moving in right direction’
PLP called out to back People’s Campaign
Take Our Poll