The Premier has asked the Governor for a posthumous pardon for a pastor who made public the unfair treatment of Jamaican workers at the former Royal Naval Dockyard.
Charles Monk, an AME minister and journalist, was found guilty of criminal...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jun 22, 2018 10:48 am
Legislation designed to end conscription into the island’s military is to be debated in the House of Assembly today.
- Jun 22, 2018 8:00 am
Shadow public works minister Trevor Moniz claimed Lieutenant-Colonel David Burch is abusing his power in his argument with...
- Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm
A new classification of housing is being introduced to help property owners boost their rental income.
Walton Brown, the...
- Jun 22, 2018 11:47 am
The voluntary retirement age could be increased to 67 as the Bermuda Government grapples with its “underfunded” pensions...
- Jun 22, 2018 11:22 am
Staff at the Community Education Development Programme will be moved to the Department of Workforce Development after a fall...
- Jun 22, 2018 1:39 pm
Health minister Kim Wilson advised the public on travel and free health screenings in a ministerial statement at the House of...
- Jun 22, 2018 12:44 pm
Walter Roban tabled legislation enabling road sobriety checkpoints today.
The transport minister said the Road Traffic...
- Jun 22, 2018 12:39 pm
The Bermuda Government will attempt to level the playing field with a new procurement code of practice.
- Jun 22, 2018 12:21 pm
An Opposition senator said a bid to have a Commission of Inquiry into a Government lawsuit against US medical group the Lahey...
- Jun 21, 2018 8:00 am
A controversial government minister told MPs last night he had refused to repair a wall at a Cup Match venue unless the club...
- Jun 16, 2018 8:00 am
- Land registry ‘to crack down on cheats’
- Minister to tackle fears over ownership
- Government invests in Heroes Weekend
- Plan to stop illegal construction
- UK promises quicker response to hurricanes
- OBA: Drop appeal on same-sex
- Atherden: Hargun is Bermudian
- Caines: Release of Regiment review imminent
- House: water infrastructure upgrades
- House: World Blood Donor Day
- House: fintech training boost
- House: PR firm will cost $22,000
- House: public service reform update
- Pitbull debate in House
- Burt: Binance Jersey deal is consistent
- Burch criticises coverage of House speech
- Dutch ambassador visits Burt
- Sugar tax sweetened
- PLP captures Warwick North East
- Dickinson ready to serve
- Pearman keen for sleep after win
- House: New MPs sworn in
- House: Solar plant chance for Bermudians
- Burt: Don’t fear constitutional change
- House: Steam education for primary schools
- House: Premier to face question period
- Taxes to be debated in House of Assembly
- Parties do battle in twin by-elections
- PwC will work on Government reform plan
- Local issues set to decide outcome of C25 by-election
- Burt rebukes Burch for ‘Indian’ slur
- OBA candidates focus on education ahead of big day
- Fear over future dominates ballot in Paget East
- By-elections: OBA future ‘on the line’
- Caines: Chief Justice a thief in the night
- PLP hosts rally ahead of by-elections
- Mentally ill inmates to be treated overseas
- Brown in Geneva for conference
- Caines hits out at police leadership
- Portuguese welcome new public holiday
North Shore restaurant in line for TV boost
Crash accused admits he was banned
House: Burt wants pardon for freedom fighter
Old containers used in Shelly Bay revamp
Jury clears crash driver
House: Boost for property owners
Take Our Poll