Former Premier Ewart Brown has confirmed that he filed a Supreme Court writ today against the Bermuda Police Service after the arrest of a top physician at Bermuda Healthcare Services.
This afternoon, Dr Brown told <i>The Royal...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 27, 2016 3:56 pm
On the eve of Cup Match, Michael Weeks of the Progressive Labour Party is issuing a call for the community to stay safe — and...
- Jul 27, 2016 8:00 am
Black and white Bermudians alike are calling on Michael Dunkley to prioritise uniting the island, according to a...
- Jul 27, 2016 8:00 am
Senator Jeff Baron has called on all segments of society to actively help “tear down the imagery of two Bermudas”.
- Jul 26, 2016 12:01 am
Acting Opposition leader David Burt is urging people to celebrate the heroes of emancipation as they enjoy the Cup Match...
- Jul 26, 2016 5:48 pm
Nandi Outerbridge and Nick Kempe have been appointed deputy chairs of the One Bermuda Alliance.
Ms Outerbridge, the St...
- Jul 26, 2016 1:28 pm
Tax breaks for hotel developers on staff accommodation, storage and office space have been approved by the Senate, despite...
- Jul 25, 2016 5:00 pm
Bermuda’s non-reliance on British government aid places it in a sturdier position post-Brexit than some Overseas Territories,...
- Jul 21, 2016 8:00 am
The Premier is in the Turks and Caicos Islands this week for the UK Overseas Territories Heads of Government Pre-Joint...
- Jul 19, 2016 5:40 pm
A long-running police investigation into claims of corruption against former Premier Ewart Brown has cost more than $2.2...
- Jul 18, 2016 8:00 am
Campaigners supporting the Bermuda Government’s Pathways legislation are calling for immigration talks to encompass those born...
- Jul 18, 2016 10:38 am
- House closes as tensions rise
- Privacy protection Bill passes
- Fahy thankful to minibus and taxi drivers
- Talks fail to break minicars stand-off
- Dunkley and OT leaders to discuss Brexit
- City mayor welcomes profit of $500,000
- Year before Furbert Bill returns to House
- Senate: support for pensions increases
- Senate: plea to do more to protect bees
- Politicians pay tribute to Johnny Barnes
- House: questions over reporting of suicides
- Human Rights Act amendment rejected
- Furbert defiant in defeat
- House: Bermuda Health Council report tabled
- Fahy: minicars legislation on hold
- Developers unveil possible airport design
- Senate: finance, marina amendments approved
- Dunkley congratulates new Prime Minister
- House: police disciplinary reform approved
- Act amendment ‘discriminatory’
- Pathways Bill irresponsible, says Burt
- Moniz misrepresented rules, says law expert
- Bean safe as PLP leader, insists Burt
- Burt: People do not want same-sex marriage
- OBA: independent Pettingill unlikely
- House: Moniz hits back at Crockwell
- House: summer programme helping 95 students
- ‘No ministerial influence’ behind Crockwell raid
- Bascome accuses PLP of ‘hypocrisy’
- Pettingill reacts to Crockwell resignation
- Crockwell resigns from OBA
- MP Crockwell ‘to quit OBA’
- Ombudsman releases annual report
- Fahy hits back over claims of lost $300,000
- MP wants answers over casino operator link
- Rabain under fire after training questions
- PLP anger at reported lost $300,000 payment
- Commission of Inquiry to cover airport deal
- Baron vows to steer students away from gangs
- Civil aviation authority legislation passes
Bermuda drivers stunned by Massachusetts ban
Girl, 14, killed in Devonshire crash
College course yet to produce local nurses
Brown launches lawsuit against police
Why does it always rain over holiday?
Tributes to ‘kind and caring’ pharmacist
Motorcyclist, 23, in critical condition
Beenie Man to give ‘nothing but the best’
Take Our Poll