The Zika virus is unlikely to spread locally, despite the first reported “imported” case on the island.
The Bermuda Government last week revealed that a person in Bermuda had been diagnosed with the virus after travelling to an area with an...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Aug 24, 2016 8:00 am
Physicians have criticised proposed healthcare legislation for unfairly targeting the private sector.
The Bermuda Health...
- Aug 23, 2016 8:00 am
The Department of Health has reported the first confirmed case of imported Zika virus in Bermuda.
- Aug 18, 2016 10:46 am
Former Bermuda nurse Pauline Cafferkey could face disciplinary action over claims she concealed her temperature at an Ebola...
- Aug 18, 2016 3:33 pm
A general consent form has been introduced for Bermuda Hospitals Board patients receiving routine medical care and...
- Aug 10, 2016 4:55 pm
The public is invited to share comments, concerns and questions about the island’s health system at a town hall meeting.
- Aug 10, 2016 4:54 pm
Ewart Brown, the former Premier, has attempted to reignite his plan for a stem cell clinic in Bermuda, according to e-mails...
- Aug 1, 2016 8:00 am
Dancehall reggae artist Beenie Man, one of the headline acts at the Cup Match Summer Splash, has reportedly fallen ill with...
- Aug 1, 2016 12:01 am
Vaccines are a first line of defence against disease, and with many travelling this summer the Hamilton Health Clinic has...
- Aug 1, 2016 8:00 am
A Bermuda College course launched in 2012 to address a shortage of nurses on the island has yet to produce a single qualified...
- Jul 27, 2016 8:00 am
The Bermuda Health Council is looking at alternative payment models amid concerns that patients are not always getting “bang...
- Jul 27, 2016 5:26 pm
- Warning over long-term senior care ‘crisis’
- Call for ‘O’ negative blood donors
- BHB: chief executive officer salary data
- Group fine-tuning healthcare legislation
- BHB report shows tough financial climate
- Vomiting illness alert level now ‘high’
- Disputed health bill deferred
- Hospital stresses need for consistent donors
- Grease traps to be mandatory across island
- HIV Testing Day reminder
- Guacamole packets recalled
- Bermuda marks HIV Awareness Month
- Brown Family Scholarship handed out
- Diabetes expert to speak after film at BUEI
- St George’s health clinic closed this afternoon
- BHB celebrates six retiring blood donors
- Home to give mentally ill independence
- Cancer patient hopeful of getting overseas treatment
- Healthy schools celebrated with awards
- Hopes fade of finding stable home for Luke
- Not using medical cannabis deemed ‘insane’
- Best feet forward for Relay for Life
- Insurance firms back radiation facility
Making foreign moves easier
Drug trial accused ‘nervous and fidgety’
‘Gourmet burger shoppe’ opens in Hamilton
Bermuda officials owed thousands for Games
Tropical Storm Gaston to strengthen today
Hopes Gilbert Institute will not be closed
Zika transmission ‘unlikely’ in Bermuda
Couple’s dream comes true renewing vows
Bermuda base for tycoon’s private jet
Monique celebrates third Call to the Bar
Call for greater security on buses
US family find Bermuda’s charm irresistible
Proposed healthcare legislation under fire
Crematorium work gets under way
Tropical Storm Gaston no threat
Take Our Poll