Bermuda’s nearly 30-year record of being measles-free could be under threat after a drop in vaccination rates, and a surge in cases abroad, the Minister for Health warned yesterday.
Kim Wilson said the number of young children receiving the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Apr 23, 2019 8:00 am
There’s no disputing that Gregory Simons is a caring person ideally suited to working in healthcare, although he’s spent the...
- Apr 18, 2019 11:12 am
A lawyer for patients whose files were seized by police has called for an investigator to be removed from the case over...
- Apr 17, 2019 8:00 am
Laurie Smith and Muriel Williams are Occupational Health Nurses at Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB). They work to create a...
- Apr 16, 2019 3:38 pm
A free seminar on Parkinson’s disease will be held today.
Diana Apetauerova, director of the Movement Disorders...
- Apr 12, 2019 8:00 am
The benefits of regular exercise to maintain good health were highlighted at the launch of Health Week...
- Apr 9, 2019 8:00 am
The work of an autism charity will be highlighted throughout the month of April.
Tomorrow’s Voices Autism Centre will...
- Apr 2, 2019 8:00 am
The Alzheimer’s Support Group of Bermuda celebrated its 30th anniversary with a ceremony on Saturday.
Kim Wilson, the...
- Apr 1, 2019 5:45 pm
Changes to the island’s health financing are predicted to save millions for the hospital while the Government’s mandated...
- Mar 29, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda Medical Specialties Group (BMSG) is hosting a day of free, healthcare-events on Saturday, April 6th at Hamilton...
- Mar 29, 2019 3:01 pm
ELEVATE is the theme for Social Workers Month this year. Celebrated every March, this year social workers at the Mid-Atlantic...
- Mar 29, 2019 2:55 pm
- New diagnostic imaging director at BCHC
- Doctor says new clinic at risk in SHB freeze
- Wedderburn takes legal action
- Docs for Dinner
- BHB set to receive $330m cash pot
- Wilson: Pati requests are burdening staff
- Healthcare providers stalled by reform review
- Government, gyms team up for week of fitness
- BHeC backs study of childhood experiences
- Conference to shine light on diabetes
- Health council invites businesses to sign up
- BHS teen conducts diabetes research
- Doctor to outline use of medical cannabis
- Ball scholarship applications open
- BHeC reveals plan for value-based system
- Health chiefs ‘failed’ on records
- Asthma charity launches online survey
- Brathwaite’s short-lived Lahey link uncovered
- Health insurance payments jump 5%
- Accreditation for Cancer and Health Centre
- KEMH in campaign to boost blood donations
- Noisy repair work at hospital
- Electric scooter donated to hospital
- OBA demands answers on Wedderburn exit
- Wedderburn back story: Brown’s fee cuts anger
- Weldon advocates benefits of genetic testing
- Wedderburn dismissal slammed as ‘merciless’
- Cancer centre earns certification
- Expert to speak on ADHD today
- Six flu cases reported
- Sick passenger recovering in hospital
Zacca heard on tape lecturing clerk
Premier defends Cabinet swap
New bus schedule scrapped
Wolffe takes disabled campaign to next level
Bermuda ‘at inflection point’
Sri Lankan fears for his family’s safety
Detective: I made no promises to witness
Furbert replaces Brown in Cabinet
DeShields admits manslaughter charge
Relay for Life to honour Freddie
Suite career: from bellman to hotel manager
New store showcases Colombian workmanship
Foreign investment is the way to go, Bermuda
Former Bermuda captain denies assault
Knife found by police in suspect’s bedroom
Take Our Poll