Screenings for children entering government primary schools in September are to be combined for the first time.
Students previously took the assessments for speech and language and occupational and physical therapy, which check their...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jun 28, 2017 10:35 am
People are encouraged to get a free and confidential test to mark HIV Testing Day today.
The Ministry of Health and...
- Jun 26, 2017 10:17 am
Recent warm and wet weather has created a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes and the experts at Vector Control are...
- Jun 21, 2017 8:00 am
Bacardi and its staff gave the gift of life in honour of the fourth annual corporate blood drive competition. The company was...
- Jun 15, 2017 8:00 am
More than 190 new blood donors signed up with the Bermuda Blood Donor Centre last year, according to Bermuda Hospitals Board...
- Jun 14, 2017 9:10 am
After struggling with type 2 diabetes for more than a decade, Irene Mello finally feels like she has her life back.
- Jun 10, 2017 8:00 am
Six people in Bermuda were diagnosed with HIV last year, according to the Ministry of Health and Seniors.
- Jun 8, 2017 12:48 pm
The Chief of Emergency Services and Hyperbaric Medicine at King Edward VII Memorial Hospital will be recognised by the Bermuda...
- Jun 8, 2017 4:09 pm
The Bermuda Police Service has defended the arrest of Mahesh Reddy, saying the summary arrest and subsequent search of his...
- May 31, 2017 8:00 am
Ewart Brown, the former premier, has alleged unfair treatment over impending new charges for diagnostic imaging.
- May 29, 2017 1:51 pm
Cancer patients in Bermuda will now be able to benefit from world-class, cutting-edge radiation treatments.
- May 18, 2017 12:01 am
- Upgraded CT scanner unveiled
- Bill will cut healthcare cost
- BHB facing serious financial difficulties
- Public urged to check for cancer
- Concern over ‘tanning addicts’
- Father’s illness prompted nursing career
- Kidney transplant funds to rise 50%
- Argus offers diabetes reversal programme
- Doctor: protect young people from diabetes
- Operations for kidneys could be done locally
- Product recalled due to Listeria risk
- PLP promise on addictions services
- New healthcare strategy rolled out
- Bermuda celebrates World Asthma Day
- Foundation donates to radiation therapy
- Kidney dialysis cost to drop
- Patients to get identity numbers
- Talk to your family about organ donations
- Radiation therapy ‘may save 100 lives a year’
- Exercise linked to reduced risk of Alzheimer’s
- Bed shortage forces surgery delays
- Health premiums set for ‘modest’ drop
- Shields appointed as hospitals board CFO
Up in smoke
Cox quits PLP to run as independent
Answers not found for Jetgate
Village vendors cope with massive demand
The candidates after your vote
Airport contract winners hiring extra staff
Burling ‘blown away’ by title win
‘Bermuda shines brightly’
YouTube video reveals plans for Flatts Inlet
Woman injured in Harbour Road accident
Kiwi press flags up foul play
PLP rolls out candidates
New airport contracts to create 64 new jobs
Bermuda Smokehouse passes French test
Court hears accused linked to MOB
Take Our Poll