Universal, unique numbers for anyone who touches the health system will be introduced by the Ministry of Health.
This Unique Patient Identifier will enable providers to better coordinate care as part of the ministry’s push to improve the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Apr 24, 2017 3:09 pm
A quick conversation about organ donation can save lives while reducing healthcare costs for everyone.
Speaking at the...
- Apr 24, 2017 2:44 pm
Bermuda Cancer and Health’s plan to bring radiation therapy to the island could help save 100 lives in Bermuda a year,...
- Apr 20, 2017 8:00 am
With more than a third of Alzheimer’s cases potentially preventable, people are being urged to take their health into their...
- Apr 20, 2017 8:00 am
Twelve surgeries had to be postponed in March owing to the bed shortage at King Edward VII Memorial Hospital.
- Apr 18, 2017 8:00 am
Government healthcare premiums are set for a modest drop for “the first time in many years”, health minister Jeanne Atherden...
- Apr 4, 2017 12:01 am
Bill Shields has been appointed chief financial officer of the Bermuda Hospitals Board after “an extensive local and...
- Apr 3, 2017 3:20 pm
Every single bed in the hospital’s emergency department and the new acute care wing is full, Bermuda Hospitals Board CEO...
- Mar 24, 2017 12:01 am
Age Concern Bermuda launched a new programme yesterday aimed at improving healthcare access for seniors.
More than 80...
- Mar 23, 2017 8:00 am
Twelve new Bermudian emergency medical technicians have been added to the island’s dwindling corps of first...
- Mar 20, 2017 2:16 pm
An array of bonuses paid by the Bermuda Hospitals Board has been revealed in the House of Assembly for the years 2015 and...
- Mar 20, 2017 8:00 am
- Corporate Blood Drive contest heats up
- Obesity, diabetes targeted by ministry
- Health ministry highlights dietitians
- Kidney specialist to give speech
- Be active to ease health worries
- Cancer treatment ‘shifting’
- Flu outbreak puts more pressure on beds
- Lamb Foggo to reopen
- Recall notice on shredded cheese product
- Mass General checks out health needs
- Chickenpox cases ‘on the increase’
- Championing cheap and healthy eating
- Premier speaks out on cancer treatment
- Above average levels of flu on island
- Superhero help for Open Airways
- Dill retires from BHB after four decades
- Greens donate $500k to cancer fight
Call for workforce shake-up
Lahey fails to prevent evidence disclosure
Judges secure Cayman Island jobs
Remembering jazz haven
Punishments were brutal here too
Team BDA target podium
Ferry service returns to East End
Hail to the tech titans of Clearwater
New film highlights carnage on roads
New shopping centre option for St David’s
Island facing drought conditions
Front Street fire: ‘criminal offences’ probe
Organ donation: the joy of giving life
AC Village opening times announced
Police could get handheld breathalysers
St George’s ferry service resumes
Take Our Poll