The Department of Health announces the return of its popular and free health screenings initiative — Taking it to the Streets — starting tomorrow.
Last year, the nurses held the free health screenings across the island, screened more than...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jun 21, 2018 2:18 pm
Three Bermudian medical students have been selected for scholarships by the Bermuda Health Foundation.
- Jun 19, 2018 12:12 pm
Drinks giant Bacardi has won Bermuda’s corporate blood drive campaign for a second year in a row.
- Jun 14, 2018 2:03 pm
A two-day international medical summit featuring world-class specialists started at the Fairmont Southampton today.
- Jun 14, 2018 11:23 am
The Healthy Schools Awards ceremony put on by the Department of Health at The Bermuda Society of Arts, City Hall, this week...
- Jun 8, 2018 11:15 am
A former One Bermuda Alliance senator is the new chief executive of Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre.
Lynn Woolridge has...
- May 30, 2018 8:00 am
Affordable housing and daycare for youngsters are needed to help young mothers, a charity has said.
- May 29, 2018 8:00 am
A partnership between a Bermuda charity and a US hospital group has delivered “cutting- edge” cancer treatment, a visiting...
- May 18, 2018 8:00 am
Randy York is no stranger to serious health problems — he battled to beat prostate cancer three years ago and survived a...
- May 17, 2018 8:00 am
A major fundraising drive to replace the island’s ageing hospice is to be launched.
Friends of Hospice said it wanted to...
- May 16, 2018 8:00 am
The need for more nurses was highlighted last week by Kim Wilson, the Minister of Health.
Ms Wilson, who proclaimed...
- May 16, 2018 8:00 am
- Cancer conference to be held in June
- Experts concerned over rise of mental illness in children
- ‘Overwhelmed’ Geneive named Nurse of the Year
- Be inspired to join the Relay For Life
- Asthma walk set for next week
- Taking donation message to streets
- Organ recipient urges others to donate
- Offering help to Alzheimer’s sufferer
- Patients benefit from dementia therapy
- Cancer centre used by 100 since 2017 launch
- Autism charity praised by minister
- Health scholarships available this month
- Keep fit at beauty spot
- Free health screening
- Age Concern’s free health checks return
- ‘Cost is core problem with healthcare’
Desperate mother faces bleak choice for son
Sex offender to be held at Co-Ed
Former teacher Called to the Bar
Somersfield plans $6m expansion
Bermudian held after US extradition request
PLP is using ‘Trump-esque’ tactics – Simons
Daredevil completes round-the-island swim
Judge overturns man’s sex conviction
Take Our Poll