New staff have been approved for the Ministry of Health to address shortages that have worsened under the Bermuda Government hiring freeze.
In particular, reinforcements have been earmarked for Ageing and Disability Services, according to...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Aug 21, 2017 8:00 am
A stroke victim’s once promising recovery is faltering in the absence of comprehensive follow-up services, according to her...
- Aug 21, 2017 8:00 am
Hamilton Health Centre and the Annex building on Victoria Street will be closed for fumigation from Friday until Wednesday,...
- Aug 21, 2017 8:00 am
The mother of a special needs adult has criticised the island’s lack of resources, claiming clients are being...
- Aug 16, 2017 8:00 am
Profiles on local and international support groups have been listed on the Bermuda Mental Health Foundation...
- Aug 15, 2017 2:28 pm
Bermuda has eliminated mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis — joining just five other countries worldwide to...
- Aug 14, 2017 5:58 pm
There has been a “marked increase” in cases of the sexually transmitted infection gonorrhoea in Bermuda according to the...
- Aug 13, 2017 3:42 pm
Alesha Page’s parents insist that her first word, as a toddler, was “doctor”.
So although the 26-year-old cannot...
- Aug 12, 2017 8:00 am
- Get your health tested today in West End
- Seniors take advantage of free health checks
- BHB announces new Chief of Staff
- Preventive care benefits for mental health expected
- Families are first line of defence for mental illness
- Crucial service tackling dementia on island
- Lamb Foggo UCC closed tonight
- Call to register for dementia care course
- School screening improvements
- HIV Testing Day today
- Search and destroy: the ongoing battle with mosquitoes
- Bacardi staff win big on World Blood Donor Day
- Island marks World Blood Donor Day
- Life is sweeter after diabetes reversal
- Get tested this HIV Awareness Month
- KEMH’s Schultz to be honoured
- Reddy arrest was lawful, say police
- Brown cries foul over cuts to charges
Shelly Bay concession to be demolished
Eclipse watchers keep eye on clouds
Ministry of Health to hire new staff
Island ‘ahead of curve’ on female executives
Police name man who died at Hamilton office
Stroke victim’s family: system falls short
Third time lucky for Johnson
Rabain confirms schools clean-up effort
Take Our Poll
- What was the biggest shock of Election 17?
- PLP 24 OBA 12
- Famous over Richards
- Lister's 'miracle' against Sousa
- Peets running Dunkley close
- Cox's 41 votes in C14
- Total Votes: 5504
- Poll Archive