The Bermuda Hospitals Board has released information about the basic pay and incentives for its chief executive officer.
The data pertains to the fiscal years ending in 2010 and 2011, and comes after the quango released some “compensation...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jul 22, 2016 9:43 am
A group tasked with retooling unpopular healthcare legislation will have a busy summer amending the Act in time for Parliament...
- Jul 16, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda Hospitals Board’s annual report for 2012 shows how managers battled to improve quality in tough economic conditions,...
- Jul 15, 2016 2:01 pm
A significant increase in rates of diarrhoea and vomiting illness has prompted the Ministry of Health to issue a high-level...
- Jul 15, 2016 5:00 pm
Legislation for monitoring of health providers and the importation of “high risk” medical technology has been deferred for...
- Jul 13, 2016 6:11 pm
While blood donations traditionally see a “small spike” around World Blood Donor Day, staff at the hospital have reiterated...
- Jun 29, 2016 8:00 am
All commercial kitchens must be fitted with approved grease traps as of September 2017, the Ministry of Health and Seniors has...
- Jun 26, 2016 7:26 pm
The public is being reminded that Monday is National HIV Testing Day.
“The Department of Health is taking this...
- Jun 25, 2016 1:08 am
Households have been warned of the possible presence of salmonella in Tesco and Waitrose guacamole packets imported from the...
- Jun 24, 2016 9:11 pm
HIV Awareness Month has been observed this month by the Ministry of Health, in conjunction with the charity Supportive Therapy...
- Jun 22, 2016 8:00 am
Chioma Nwasike is the 2016 recipient of the Brown Family Scholarship, receiving $5,000 towards her studies.
- Jun 21, 2016 8:00 am
- Diabetes expert to speak after film at BUEI
- St George’s health clinic closed this afternoon
- BHB celebrates six retiring blood donors
- Home to give mentally ill independence
- Cancer patient hopeful of getting overseas treatment
- Healthy schools celebrated with awards
- Hopes fade of finding stable home for Luke
- Not using medical cannabis deemed ‘insane’
- Best feet forward for Relay for Life
- Insurance firms back radiation facility
- Stores launch healthy eating scheme
- Honoured for a lifetime of care
- Weeks thanks ‘exceptional’ health staff
- ‘Dancewalk’ through city hailed a success
- Tea party in recognition of retired nurses
- High hopes for new BHB chief of staff
- BHB: We will reveal executive salaries
- Limber up for tomorrow’s ‘dance-walk’
- Bermuda urged to develop ‘Asthma Action Plan’
- Campaign launch on teen pregnancy
- Helping asthma sufferers cope with condition
- Basic health premium cost ‘unchanged’
- Health workers take breastfeeding course
Community pulls together after fire
Sad state of historic Front Street building
Ministers split over hospital salaries issue
Asbestos concerns raised
I’m back in paradise, says Jah Cure
Men who left behind deficit of magic
Brown denounces investigation costs
Putting a ‘Stop’ to shootings
Tempers flare as traffic builds up
Blaze ‘devastating’ to witness
Swimwear that’s making waves
BF&M on the hook for fire damage
Owner’s horror at Onion Jack’s blaze
Blaze will go down in city’s history books
Businesses rocked by fire damage
Take Our Poll