A pair of new scholarships for nurses pursuing mental health paths was unveiled as the Bermuda Government kicked off Mental Health Awareness Week this morning.
Kim Wilson, Minister of Health, said the scholarships — valued at $40,000 each...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Oct 9, 2017 2:03 pm
The annual Coppertone Beach Volleyball Tournament raised $2,000 for the Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre in support of the...
- Oct 6, 2017 10:55 am
Breast cancer is the leading cause of death by cancer for women in Bermuda, according to health minister Kim Wilson.
- Oct 4, 2017 8:00 am
Businesses are urged to get in the spirit for Halloween by supporting a Dress Diabolical for Diabetes event.
- Oct 2, 2017 2:00 pm
Tighter regulations for residential care homes are to be brought before MPs, according to Kim Wilson, the Minister of...
- Sep 28, 2017 8:00 am
Music executive Shanti Das is to visit Bermuda to highlight her mental health awareness drive Silence the Shame.
- Sep 27, 2017 12:01 am
Legislation designed to introduce a more flexible and responsive approach to global communicable disease was passed by MPs in...
- Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am
A new service to better detect breast cancer has been launched by Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre.
- Sep 22, 2017 8:00 am
Abdussalam Musbahi, a prominent British urologist, has joined staff at the Brown-Darrell Clinic.
The surgeon has...
- Sep 21, 2017 5:37 pm
Bermuda needs a plan to deal with its dementia time bomb, an expert said yesterday.
Jo-Ann Cousins-Simpson said a...
- Sep 20, 2017 8:00 am
An island-wide campaign has been launched to help people with asthma take control of the condition.
- Sep 20, 2017 12:01 am
- Wilson prioritises ‘ageing well’ strategy
- Sugar tax can lead to ‘healthier diets’
- Boost for dementia patients
- Staff shortage forces closure of UCC
- ‘Sugar tax may hit businesses and jobs’
- Male nurse living his dream
- Transplant surgeon to speak at dinner
- Diabetes association welcomes sugar tax
- Health centre to shut early on Thursday
- Diabetes expert warns patients to prepare
- Celebrating a drug free lifestyle
- Advice on a healthy appetite
- Mental health system is ‘struggling’
- Bermuda to tackle hepatitis transmission
- More than 1,900 employees regain insurance
- Health survey deadline looms
- Ministry of Health to hire new staff
- Stroke victim’s family: system falls short
- Health centre building closed for fumigation
- Disabled people forgotten, claims mother
- Mental health support groups on website
- Winning the fight against HIV and syphilis
- ‘Marked increase’ in gonorrhoea cases
- Doctor in the house
- Step to it with parish walking challenge
- Get your health tested today in West End
- Seniors take advantage of free health checks
- BHB announces new Chief of Staff
- Preventive care benefits for mental health expected
- Families are first line of defence for mental illness
Minibus service reaps rewards of research
Helping women celebrate island life
Proud to be known as a ‘pond dog’
Drink-driver banned for three years
Governor wants more scholarship applicants
Girls club duo dream big
Take Our Poll