Patients waited on average about 11 hours for a hospital ward bed in October — almost double the time recorded a month earlier.
Some were forced to stay in corridors as staff at the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital battled to cope with...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Dec 13, 2019 8:00 am
Weekday operating hours will be temporarily shortened at the Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre starting next week.
- Dec 12, 2019 10:06 am
The “Docs for Dinner” event which was originally scheduled for October 31, 2019, has been rescheduled and will now be held on...
- Dec 10, 2019 2:46 pm
Changes to the healthcare insurance system will go ahead, despite a call from the Opposition to put the plans on hold, the...
- Dec 10, 2019 9:31 am
A 27-year-old mechanic is facing a hospital bill of more than $300,000 after falling ill on vacation in the United...
- Dec 10, 2019 8:00 am
A professional services firm has been recruited to help deliver a joint vision for a healthier Bermuda, the Government...
- Dec 9, 2019 10:29 am
Bermuda has to do more to improve accessibility for disabled people, the health minister has said.
Kim Wilson said...
- Dec 6, 2019 8:00 am
A chief executive “mercilessly fired” from a key role at the Bermuda Health Council has been appointed to a top job at the...
- Dec 5, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB) has achieved a decision of Accredited with Exemplary Standing, Accreditation Canada’s highest...
- Dec 2, 2019 11:54 am
A warning was issued yesterday over romaine lettuce after an E. coli outbreak in the United States.
The Department of...
- Nov 30, 2019 8:00 am
The maximum allowed waiting time for routine medical imaging services has doubled from three weeks to six weeks at King Edward...
- Nov 28, 2019 8:00 am
- Nearly 3,000 sign Patients First petition
- School dental programme hit by fluoride issues
- Public urged to stop health plan reforms
- Wilson thanks public over consultation
- Healthcare changes need support of hard data
- HIV risk not to be underestimated
- Men’s health check-ups in Hamilton
- Asthma sufferers ‘not under control’
- Vector Control to monitor store’s rat problem
- Fitness boost through worldwide challenge
- Flu shot advice
- MWI failed my son, says mother
- Diabetes and lung disease awareness
- Mother calls for better mental health facilities
- Top lawyer questions proposed healthcare coverage reform
- Docs for Dinner set for December
- Flu vaccine available from government
- Nurses complete asthma training
- Women invited to health symposium
- Workshop offers advice on mental health issues
- Asthma experts on hand at Washington Mall
- Docs for Dinner postponed
- Feedback from Fresh Food Fridays
- Urology doctor to speak at Docs for Dinner
- Healthy ageing starts now
- Town hall meeting on health plan
- New walk-in clinic delayed
- Medical clinic wins approval
- Fun activities for Celebrating Wellness
- Health alert after mumps case confirmed
- Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
- Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
- Medical cannabis to be promoted
- Fundraiser night for new amputee clinic
- Residents to take part in health survey
- Mental Health Awareness Day
- Consultation over health plan
- Urology specialist to visit
- Breast cancer charity to increase awareness
- Antenatal checks moved
Glen Mills graduates: Don’t give up on us
Hospital wait time hits 11 hours in October
New store pays off for online retailer
Cooper grapples with ‘unfortunate reality’
Litigation guardian sparks belated inquiry
A troubled girl’s truth
‘Art was always my favourite thing’
Campaigners call for alternative approach
Shock of son’s $300,000 hospital bill
Researcher warns 5G may be bad for health
Gosling’s to sell rare rum for one day only
Simmons-Wade sworn in as PLP senator
Pride 2020: ‘bigger and better’
A couple’s pain after child ‘ripped away’
Warwick’s hidden history
Take Our Poll
- What sport do you most prefer to read about in the RG?
- Boxing/Martial Arts
- Rugby Union
- Total Votes: 3826
- Poll Archive