Every single bed in the hospital’s emergency department and the new acute care wing is full, Bermuda Hospitals Board CEO Venetta Symonds announced yesterday afternoon.
Ms Symonds said that the BHB was managing the situation “as best as we...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Mar 24, 2017 12:01 am
Age Concern Bermuda launched a new programme yesterday aimed at improving healthcare access for seniors.
More than 80...
- Mar 23, 2017 8:00 am
Twelve new Bermudian emergency medical technicians have been added to the island’s dwindling corps of first...
- Mar 20, 2017 2:16 pm
An array of bonuses paid by the Bermuda Hospitals Board has been revealed in the House of Assembly for the years 2015 and...
- Mar 20, 2017 8:00 am
Local companies are queuing up to take part in the annual Corporate Blood Drive, hoping to be crowned the new blood donor...
- Mar 17, 2017 3:33 pm
Delivering her brief, Jeanne Atherden said the focus of the ministry remains with addressing the issue of obesity and...
- Mar 14, 2017 8:00 am
The Ministry of Health is highlighting Bermuda’s dietitians as part of Nutrition Month.
“March is Nutrition Month, and...
- Mar 7, 2017 7:23 pm
Nephrologist Lynnette Thomas will be the guest speaker at Thursday’s “Docs For Dinner” event, hosted by Bermuda Healthcare...
- Mar 6, 2017 9:50 pm
Sports minister Nandi Outerbridge encouraged people to become more active to try to beat major health concerns as she cut the...
- Mar 5, 2017 9:09 am
New frontiers are opening in cancer research, where Bermudian doctor Sheldon Holder sees increasing hope for the...
- Feb 22, 2017 6:26 am
A spike in demand, including “far higher” levels of flu and respiratory illness, is stretching the bed capacity at King Edward...
- Feb 22, 2017 5:23 pm
- Lamb Foggo to reopen
- Recall notice on shredded cheese product
- Mass General checks out health needs
- Chickenpox cases ‘on the increase’
- Championing cheap and healthy eating
- Premier speaks out on cancer treatment
- Above average levels of flu on island
- Superhero help for Open Airways
- Dill retires from BHB after four decades
- Greens donate $500k to cancer fight
- Consent forms to be rolled out across KEMH
- Well Bermuda focuses on preventable disease
- BHB seeks public input on improving services
- Lamb Foggo centre closing for repairs
Bed shortage hits cricket legend’s surgery
Maternity ward used to tackle bed crisis
Joshua, 10, gives birthday money to charity
Following her destiny
Oracle make their mark despite mishap
Violence is depriving children of fathers
War nurse Beatrice Osborn dies, aged 100
Take Our Poll