Bermuda is “one of the safest destinations on the planet” in the Covid-19 pandemic, the new United States Consul General said yesterday.
Lee Rizzuto, who took up the post last month, said the island’s test regime for the novel coronavirus...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Aug 10, 2020 8:00 am
A single case of the coronavirus was reported on Saturday, the Ministry of Health said.
A ministry spokeswoman said the...
- Aug 10, 2020 8:00 am
More than 500 coronavirus test results came back clear yesterday, the health ministry said last night.
News of the 501...
- Aug 8, 2020 8:00 am
The Bermuda Government took steps last night to correct an erroneous classification of the island’s Covid-19 risk status by...
- Aug 7, 2020 8:00 am
New medical equipment that doubles the hospital’s oxygen capacity will save lives should Bermuda face a second surge of...
- Aug 6, 2020 3:27 pm
A permanent Covid-19 testing site for travellers opened in Hamilton yesterday at the Perot Post Office on Queen...
- Aug 6, 2020 8:00 am
The Ministry of Health received 721 test results yesterday, none of which were positive for Covid-19.
Bermuda has 157...
- Aug 5, 2020 10:55 am
The Minister of Health appealed to the public for patience today as testing teams handle large numbers of Covid-19...
- Aug 3, 2020 6:44 pm
Visiting capability has been increased at King Edward VII Memorial Hospital for acute care patients because of the sustained...
- Aug 3, 2020 5:24 pm
More than 1,000 Covid-19 tests were carried out over the Cup Match holiday, and one new case was discovered.
- Aug 1, 2020 8:59 pm
Hundreds of people spent more than an hour of their Cup Match holiday on Church Street awaiting Covid-19 tests...
- Aug 1, 2020 4:21 pm
- Covid-19: no new cases, six remain active
- Cup Match Mask Mania winners
- Wellness key during pandemic, says De Silva
- Consultation over mental health amendments
- No new positives from 803 tests
- New coronavirus case recorded from US flight
- Covid-19 costs approaching $6m
- Coronavirus test travel advisory
- Health ministry defends testing
- Remaining ‘pending’ virus results negative
- People’s worker passes sixth Covid-19 test
- Travel remains high-risk, doctors report
- Richmond to follow Symonds as BHB CEO
- Precautions for TCD vehicle checks
- Relief as ‘pending’ cases reduced to four
- Eleven coronavirus tests still ‘pending’
- Binns stands by public health team
- People’s Pharmacy defends record on testing
- Covid-19 case recorded, total now 153
- Coronavirus restrictions extended by two months
- Covid-19 results delayed
- Curfew to be lifted on Monday
- Chronic disease programme hands out grants
- Departing Symonds marks 40 years at BHB
- Hospital in good shape for virus second wave
- Covid-19 testing an issue in US
- Argus buy-up a ‘huge conflict’
- No new Covid-19 cases on Monday
- Therapy programme could be here to stay
- Positive virus case arrives on Air Canada
- Airline flight crews comply with guidelines
- Wilson warns of ‘serious wake-up call’
- Greens donate to cancer charity
- Third US arrival tests positive for virus
- Two positive virus tests off Atlanta flight
- Health ministry dismisses notion of false results
- Covid-19 Monday update: 317 tests, 0 positive
- ‘Irresponsible’ merger concerns health council
- Blu addresses health lapse at party
- Covid-19 Saturday update: 138 tests, 0 positive
Guests cite safety as The Reefs reopens
Brannon looking to come in from the cold
Solo Group aims to be ‘one-stop shop’
Red flag: the middle-class predicament
Journalism matters – and it comes at a cost
Man arrested after stabbing
Rizzuto commends Bermuda on Covid-19
Warning over fake adverts featuring MP
Leverock on a century streak
Sabir ensures Warwick survive scare
Mayho, White and Hopkins ride on time
The Associates claim top spot
Lewis nets in Battery draw
Take Our Poll