A woman in United States for surgery after she was flown out by air ambulance has revealed the problems faced by residents trying to get screened for the coronavirus before they returned to the island.
Ginny Masters said it was almost...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jul 13, 2020 8:00 am
The buy-up of two medical practices by an insurance firm has been branded a “huge conflict” by the chairman of a healthcare...
- Jul 13, 2020 8:00 am
No new cases of Covid-19 were reported today.
A total of 498 test results were received by the Ministry of Health and...
- Jul 13, 2020 6:04 pm
A virtual therapy programme for young people set up in the wake of the Covid-19 crisis could become a permanent fixture, its...
- Jul 13, 2020 1:38 pm
The island recorded one case of Covid-19 yesterday, which came in the day before on an Air Canada flight.
The case was...
- Jul 11, 2020 8:00 am
Flight crews followed government health advice after passengers on an aircraft tested positive for the coronavirus when they...
- Jul 11, 2020 8:00 am
Three new coronavirus cases are “a serious wake-up call” that the pandemic was still a threat, the Minister of Health warned...
- Jul 10, 2020 8:00 am
The Green family has donated $50,000 to a charity under financial strain in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Jul 9, 2020 5:56 pm
A third air arrival from the US who flew in this week has tested positive for the coronavirus, the Government said...
- Jul 9, 2020 8:00 am
Two people infected with the coronavirus have been detected, the Ministry of Health said yesterday.
The cases — both...
- Jul 8, 2020 8:00 am
The coronavirus tests used in Bermuda are highly unlikely to produce false results, the health ministry said.
- Jul 7, 2020 8:00 am
- Covid-19 Monday update: 317 tests, 0 positive
- ‘Irresponsible’ merger concerns health council
- Blu addresses health lapse at party
- Covid-19 Saturday update: 138 tests, 0 positive
- Don’t leave home without it
- Cancer charity struggles in wake of pandemic
- Bermuda free of Covid-19 infections
- Premier furious about having to defend Weldon
- All care homes declared Covid-19 free
- Covid-19: Pop-up testing called off
- Pop-up Covid-19 testing to continue
- Swine flu virus ‘not an immediate threat’
- Covid-19: 12 days with no new cases
- Covid-19 update: 106 tests, 0 positive
- Pop-up testing cancelled by rain
- Saturday virus update: 126 tests, 0 positive
- A Covid-19 warning for pets
- Only three people still fighting coronavirus
- Island on track to reopen with Phase 4
- Return of hyperbaric treatment on July 1
- Covid-19: tests return negative results
- Wilson delighted by upgrade to ‘sporadic cases’
- Covid-19: no new cases
- Covid-19 update: 232 results, none positive
- Wilson: we’re in Phase 3B but could do better
- Ashton emphasises resolute approach to virus
- It’s official: waxing is back
- BHB bosses paid $2m in 2019
- No new Covid-19 cases reported
- Covid-19: All negatives in hundreds of tests
- Creators vouch for HealthIQ tracking app
- Blood drive winner announced
- Burt: Island logs two more cases of Covid-19
- Streak over: positive Covid-19 tests now 142
- Patients kept in dark on antibody test results
- Premier repeats warning on virus complacency
- Lamb Foggo to reopen on Tuesday
- Dentists charge PPE fee as costs soar
- Covid-19 hospital numbers continue to dwindle
- Eight days without a positive Covid-19 case
Covid-19 testing an issue in US
Argus buy-up a ‘huge conflict’
Sudden death in Warwick
‘Filthy beast’ recalls unusual childhood
Offers made for parts of AS Cooper
Man accused of 2018 unlawful killing
Man injured in stabbing
Take Our Poll