Twelve new Bermudian emergency medical technicians have been added to the island’s dwindling corps of first...
- Mar 20, 2017 2:16 pm
An array of bonuses paid by the Bermuda Hospitals Board has been revealed in the House of Assembly for the years 2015 and...
- Mar 20, 2017 8:00 am
Local companies are queuing up to take part in the annual Corporate Blood Drive, hoping to be crowned the new blood donor...
- Mar 17, 2017 3:33 pm
Delivering her brief, Jeanne Atherden said the focus of the ministry remains with addressing the issue of obesity and...
- Mar 14, 2017 8:00 am
The Ministry of Health is highlighting Bermuda’s dietitians as part of Nutrition Month.
“March is Nutrition Month, and...
- Mar 7, 2017 7:23 pm
Nephrologist Lynnette Thomas will be the guest speaker at Thursday’s “Docs For Dinner” event, hosted by Bermuda Healthcare...
- Mar 6, 2017 9:50 pm
Sports minister Nandi Outerbridge encouraged people to become more active to try to beat major health concerns as she cut the...
- Mar 5, 2017 9:09 am
New frontiers are opening in cancer research, where Bermudian doctor Sheldon Holder sees increasing hope for the...
- Feb 22, 2017 6:26 am
A spike in demand, including “far higher” levels of flu and respiratory illness, is stretching the bed capacity at King Edward...
- Feb 22, 2017 5:23 pm
The Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre is to reopen next Wednesday.
The East End facility was temporarily closed last month...
- Feb 22, 2017 6:16 pm
- Recall notice on shredded cheese product
- Mass General checks out health needs
- Chickenpox cases ‘on the increase’
- Championing cheap and healthy eating
- Premier speaks out on cancer treatment
- Above average levels of flu on island
- Superhero help for Open Airways
- Dill retires from BHB after four decades
- Greens donate $500k to cancer fight
- Consent forms to be rolled out across KEMH
- Well Bermuda focuses on preventable disease
- BHB seeks public input on improving services
- Lamb Foggo centre closing for repairs
The good, the bad and the downright cowardly
Video assault suspects arrested
UK passport concerns are ‘hogwash’
Commission critics ‘driven by self-interest’
Woman denies racial intimidation charge
Bermuda-linked billionaires make Forbes list
Dog owner accused of cruelty
London lockdown after terror attack
Skyport takes flight
Charitable status set for review April 4
Companies to pay more for Bermuda ‘branch’
A lust for life
Island to reap America’s Cup telecoms legacy
Boats to race for first time
Man admits using stolen bank cards
Cheers! Relief for beer drinkers
Take Our Poll