Richard Clarke, the Bermuda Red Bull Youth America’s Cup coach, is encouraged by the team’s progress but said there is still room for improvement as his sailors prepare to take on the world’s elite.
“This team is full of potential, just...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jul 7, 2016 8:00 am
James Pleasance, executive director of the World Match Racing Tour, is hopeful the Argo Group Gold Cup will return to the...
- Jul 5, 2016 8:00 am
Craig Brown has resigned as the vice-chairman of Bermuda’s Red Bull Youth America’s Cup committee.
Brown has stepped...
- Jun 30, 2016 8:00 am
Based on yesterday’s provisional results, Warrior Won, the Xp44 skippered by Christopher Sheehan out of Larchmont Yacht Club...
- Jun 23, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda’s youth sailors have arrived in Vilamoura, Portugal, to compete in the International Optimist Dinghy Association’s...
- Jun 22, 2016 12:06 pm
The Spirit of Bermuda and her rival replica sloop America are in a sprint finish in the Newport Bermuda Race.
- Jun 22, 2016 8:00 am
Ken Read, the skipper of Comanche, believes he and his colleagues could have arrived in Bermuda sooner had it not been for a...
- Jun 21, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda will host the 2018 Moth World Championships after beating Argentina and Australia in the bid process, the...
- Jun 19, 2016 7:14 pm
The withdrawal of a considerable amount of entries marred yesterday’s start of the Newport Bermuda Race in Rhode...
- Jun 18, 2016 12:01 am
Rudy Bailey has confirmed he will miss the Long Distance Comet Race on Monday because repair work on his boat Temptation will...
- Jun 18, 2016 8:00 am
The threat of a bumpy ride has forced several boats to pull out of the Newport Bermuda Race, which begins today.
- Jun 17, 2016 8:00 am
- Gold Cup scrapped as organisers hit impasse
- Rival takes line honours
- Chinese team to make history in ‘Thrash to the Onion Patch’
- Hillier pulls plug on Newport race entry
- Could you do the toughest job in sports industry?
- Flagpole race wide open, says Dickinson
- Sailing siblings ready for special occasion
- Spithill to miss Newport Bermuda Race
- Game plan pays off for Cooper
- Red Bull team-mates set for championships
- Paton still in running for top ten spot
- Paton braves strong winds at moth event
- No contest as Miller extends unbeaten run
- Pimentel hoping for Olympic wild card
- World record bid began in St George’s
- Siese benefits from conservative approach
- Simmer ready to get back out on water
- Wickwire chasing historic IOD treble
Community pulls together after fire
Sad state of historic Front Street building
Ministers split over hospital salaries issue
Asbestos concerns raised
I’m back in paradise, says Jah Cure
Men who left behind deficit of magic
Putting a ‘Stop’ to shootings
Brown denounces investigation costs
Tempers flare as traffic builds up
Blaze ‘devastating’ to witness
Swimwear that’s making waves
BF&M on the hook for fire damage
Owner’s horror at Onion Jack’s blaze
Blaze will go down in city’s history books
Businesses rocked by fire damage
Take Our Poll