Emily Nagel, the Bermudian sailor, and Team AkzoNobel suffered a major setback on the eve of the first leg of the Volvo Ocean Race.
The Dutch team’s final preparations for the round-the-world race have been interrupted by the controversial...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Oct 16, 2017 8:00 am
Winning the America’s Cup appears to have been more straightforward for New Zealand than developing the infrastructure to host...
- Oct 14, 2017 8:00 am
Rockal Evans will be based in Sydney for the next three years as he intensifies his qualifying bid for the 2020 Olympic Games...
- Oct 11, 2017 8:00 am
America’s Cup foiling catamarans could potentially make a return to local waters in the near future.
It is understood...
- Oct 6, 2017 8:00 am
Local entry Tiburon secured a top-ten finish and the Grandmasters Trophy at the Etchells World Championship that concluded on...
- Oct 2, 2017 8:00 am
Tiburon, one of two Bermuda entries in the fleet, lost further traction on the leaderboard on day three of the Etchells World...
- Sep 30, 2017 8:00 am
The overall lead at the Etchells World Championship changed hands after overnight-leader Tiburon fell slightly off the pace on...
- Sep 29, 2017 8:00 am
Bermuda entry Tiburon, whose international crew includes Grant Simmer, the general manager of 35th America’s Cup defender...
- Sep 28, 2017 8:00 am
The Etchells World Championship in San Francisco will be a special one for Tim Patton who is competing with his son Campbell...
- Sep 22, 2017 8:00 am
Jimmy Spithill said he wants another crack at the America’s Cup after skippering Oracle Team USA’s drubbing at the hands of...
- Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am
Alec Cutler could not have asked for a better debut in multihull racing after winning the M32 Chicago Regatta at the...
- Sep 12, 2017 8:00 am
- New Zealand bring back monohulls
- Wollmanns’ joy at stunning debut
- Wollmanns reach gold standard
- Nagel earns chance of a lifetime
- Seven up for Bailey in New Jersey
- Woods is West End club’s gain
- Bailey hails Bermuda effort
- Kempe and Walker on podium
- Kempe still has reasons to be optimistic
- Kempe and Co on podium
- Kempe leads the way in Nova Scotia
- Kirkland enjoys glory in San Diego
- Cooper named in collegiate select team
- Nagel’s team stay strong in Fastnet Race
- Nagel bidding to race in Volvo Ocean Race
- Geraghty-McDonnell proud
Minibus service reaps rewards of research
Helping women celebrate island life
Proud to be known as a ‘pond dog’
Drink-driver banned for three years
Governor wants more scholarship applicants
Girls club duo dream big
Take Our Poll