Sebastian Kempe rallied during the final race of the 30th International Palamos Optimist Trophy in Palamos, Spain, to earn a spot on the podium yesterday.
The 13-year-old held it together while others around him unravelled in the tricky...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Feb 18, 2019 8:00 am
Christian Ebbin remained firmly on course for a podium display in the Optimist class on day three of the Semana de Mar del...
- Feb 7, 2019 8:00 am
A sterling collection of past champions that also includes the top three skippers in the World Match Race Rankings, the...
- Feb 6, 2019 11:53 am
Benn Smith lost ground on day three of the World Cup Series Miami in Miami, Florida, yesterday.
Competing in the silver...
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 am
Benn Smith fell short of his primary objective at the World Cup Series Miami, but said there are still positives to take away...
- Jan 31, 2019 8:00 am
Benn Smith will be looking to start his campaign at the 2019 World Cup Series Miami on the front foot.
- Jan 29, 2019 8:00 am
Mustafa Ingham is putting his experience competing in high-performance sailboats to good use in Sydney, Australia.
- Jan 24, 2019 8:00 am
Campbell Patton’s impressive display at the Australian Youth Championships came at a cost as he picked up an injury during the...
- Jan 15, 2019 8:00 am
Rockal Evans produced an impressive display at the International Finn Australian Championship which finished in Melbourne at...
- Jan 13, 2019 11:09 pm
Rockal Evans produced a battling display to remain firmly on course to finish in the top half of the fleet during the...
- Jan 12, 2019 8:00 am
West End Sail Boat Club stalwart Rudy Bailey paid a moving tribute to late crew-mate Cal Lynch who passed away this week after...
- Jan 12, 2019 8:00 am
- Evans in top half of fleet in Melbourne
- Evans copes well in strong winds
- Patton on course for top 20
- Rangers show ruthless streak
- Cooper impresses on debut
- Lau clinches place on the final podium
- Kempe places sixth at Orange Bowl
- Ingham: Iconic race was a learning curve
- Kempe in hunt for honours
- Ingham’s team finish fourth in iconic race
- Ingham and team-mates in hunt for honours
- Opportunity of a lifetime for Ingham
- Duo building on their skills
- Cutler proud of Ingham’s progression
- Bright future for Penruddocke
- Ingham to make debut in iconic race
- Evans finishes ahead of Olympic gold medallist
- The best is yet to come from Patton
- Stars & Stripes up for challenge
- Patton and Evans to face world’s best in Melbourne
- Patton signs off in style Down Under
- Olympian held in highest regard
- Coutts: Bermuda could host grand prix in future
- Patton ninth in Sydney
- Evans on the rise in Sydney regatta
- Evans evades jaws of danger
- Invitations sent out for Gold Cup
- Kempe leads striking Bermuda improvement
- Promising start for Kempe
- Optimist team to compete in New Orleans
Anger at government silence in town meeting
Judge: claim against law firm can proceed
Cookie company is sweet success for teenager
Somerset must take ‘stern action’
Davy guilty of heroin smuggling
Correctional and spiritual guidance
End of an era as Bluck’s closes its doors
A response to the Premier: stop it!
Wyer suffers racist abuse from Trojans fans
Blakeney leaves gaming commission
Social media helps identify avocado thief
Planned developments to add 240 rooms
Sentence extended for gas station theft
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive