An “awesome experience”. That’s how Emily Nagel summed up her second straight appearance in this month’s Rolex Fastnet Race in a nutshell.
The Bermudian sailor was among the crew on board Peter Harrison’s 72-foot Maxi, Sorcha, which...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Aug 13, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda youth sailing received a glowing endorsement after Christian Ebbin and Rachael Betschart produced podium displays...
- Aug 13, 2019 8:00 am
Siblings Cecilia and Michael Wollmann said they were encouraged by their strong finish to the Nacra 17 class at the Pan...
- Aug 9, 2019 7:42 pm
Benn Smith has vowed re-evaluate his training methods after being concerned about his performances in the Laser class at the...
- Aug 9, 2019 8:00 am
Siblings Cecilia and Michael Wollmann are hoping to end their Nacra 17 campaign on a high in their final race at the Pan...
- Aug 8, 2019 12:01 am
Christian Ebbin underlined his potential after producing another podium display at the Volvo Gill Optimist British and Open...
- Aug 8, 2019 8:00 am
Siblings Cecilia and Michael Wollmann enjoyed a promising day on the waters of La Bahía de Paracas in the Nacra 17 class at...
- Aug 6, 2019 10:12 pm
Benn Smith finished sixteenth and nineteenth in the opening two races of the Laser class at the Pan American Games...
- Aug 5, 2019 11:41 pm
Malcolm Smith, one of Bermuda’s most decorated Pan American Games athletes, could not be more proud to watch his sailing son,...
- Aug 5, 2019 8:00 am
Cecilia Wollmann believes the strong bond she shares with her brother Michael could be their biggest asset in the Nacra 17...
- Aug 3, 2019 11:40 am
Benn Smith admits he will be disappointed if he does not achieve a top-ten finish in the Laser class at the Pan American...
- Aug 2, 2019 11:47 am
- McCallan makes driver debut in championships
- Sailor Smith claims bronze in New Jersey
- Patton impresses at World Championships
- Patton eyes strong finish
- Ebbin and Kempe among world’s best
- Evans triumphs Down Under
- Bermuda eliminated from team event in Antigua
- Kempe poised for best result in a decade
- Kempe climbs the rankings in Antigua
- Kempe eighteenth in Antigua after opener
- Hard work to pay off at World Championships
- Nagel’s persistence pays off with SailGP role
- Spirit fails to overturn non-starter ruling
- Brangman makes light work of maiden title
- Marion line honours in offing for Kiwi Spirit
- Smith puts title on the line
- Nightmare start for Spirit
- Dickinson out to build on winning momentum
- Marion Bermuda race begins in Massachusetts
- Bailey eyeing Comet Race appearance
- Smith and Dickinson among challengers
- Contest III wins Fitted Dinghy season opener
Planning pains for walk-in clinic
Tourist dies after jet ski incident
‘I just want to better myself’
Drink-drivers banned from roads
Front Street flies the flag for Pride
Man admits robbing store with pocket knife
Hot and bothered about lack of AC on buses
Boys build ‘buddy benches’
James King (1938-2019)
Move to enforce ‘one boat, one mooring’ rule
Call for infrastructure blueprint
Out of politics, Nandi shifts to business
Join in the discussion on independence
Aloe Aloe, new drink is going down well
Police association to hold emergency meeting
Take Our Poll
- "What is the most significant reason for Bermuda residents choosing to leave the island?"
- Too small
- Different way of life
- Cost of living
- Gang activity and general crime
- Jobs/professional advancement
- Attitudes towards gays
- Total Votes: 5235
- Poll Archive