Crypto hedge fund of funds outperforms peers
Bermudian-based AK Jensen Group, the provider of crypto trading and investment solutions for fund managers and professional investors, has announced that AKJ Digital Assets FoF, a crypto hedge fund of funds, has been top-ranked in performance across its global peer group.
The ranking is based on data from Singapore-headquartered Eurekahedge, an independent data provider in hedge fund news, indices and databases.
AK Jensen said AKJ FoF, which generated a return of 1,763 per cent from inception in January 2019 through the end of December 2021, also outperformed all of its key sector benchmarks since inception and for the year 2021.
AKJ FoF forms part of the larger AKJ Ecosystem, the leading crypto enterprise of its kind in Europe, providing services and solutions to institutional investors, the company said.
Anders Kvamme Jensen, portfolio manager of AKJ FoF, said: "We are pleased with the performance of the fund and believe that its competitive positioning will only strengthen over time as the fund's increasing size, scale and collective intelligence continue to drive a virtuous cycle."
Neal Mitra, CEO of the Crypto Hub of the AKJ Ecosystem, added: "The fund of funds is the central component of all that we do within crypto at AKJ.
“In this capacity the fund benefits from differentiated access to top crypto fund managers, managed and diversified exposure to the crypto economy, reduced operating costs, and the ability to provide a waiver of all fees for qualifying investors.
“The global ranking simply reflects the structural features that we have developed for sustained outperformance."
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service