Appleby praised in Chambers guide
Appleby said yesterday it has been “recognised as the only top tier firm represented in the insurance section covering the Bermuda market”, in the latest Chambers Global 2012 Guide.
In addition, seven Appleby lawyers across the Bermuda insurance team have been acknowledged as leading individuals in their field.
Chambers Global rankings are determined from interviews with clients and lawyers worldwide. The results are audited independently and are based on a range of professional qualities most valued by clients.
Chambers cited Appleby’s deep bench and solid client service, with particular strength on the increasingly important regulatory side. Sources said “in my experience, this is the best Bermuda law firm, especially in insurance and reinsurance, because, most importantly, they are very responsive.”
Appleby insurance lawyers recognised in the Chambers Global 2012 Guide include Timothy Faries, Brad Adderley, David Lines, Janita Burke, Alan Bossin, John Wasty and Joelina Redden.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service