Two Bermudian tourists yesterday cheated death in a terror attack in the Spanish city of Barcelona that claimed the lives of at least 13 people and injured 80 more, many of them seriously.
Juliet “Etta” Pearman and family member, Jean...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Aug 18, 2017 12:01 am
Police have reissued an appeal for witnesses to the fatal stabbing of Jahkoby Smith.
Mr Smith was killed during a fight...
- Aug 18, 2017 12:26 pm
Two men are in custody after police stopped a car containing a gun, ammunition and a controlled drug.
Describing it as...
- Aug 16, 2017 1:00 pm
A homeless man yesterday admitted stealing a bank card from a car and using it to make more than $500 of...
- Aug 16, 2017 12:09 pm
Two people were injured following a “scuffle” involving cruise ship workers and locals in Dockyard in the early hours of this...
- Aug 15, 2017 12:58 pm
A 32-year-old man stabbed at Ambiance Lounge remains in a stable condition in the hospital’s Intensive Care Unit, police said...
- Aug 15, 2017 12:44 pm
Bar owner Carlton Simmons has been arrested after he and another man were stabbed in a fight in his Ambiance Lounge.
- Aug 13, 2017 1:04 pm
Raymond Butterfield died as a result of two stab wounds to the chest, a jury was told yesterday.
A post mortem found...
- Aug 12, 2017 8:00 am
The Customs Department has not changed its policy on importing cannabis-related items, shop owners have been advised.
- Aug 12, 2017 11:46 am
Two men have been taken to hospital with apparent stab wounds after a fight inside Ambiance Lounge in Hamilton.
- Aug 12, 2017 6:25 am
People are finally starting to recognise their own role in tackling Bermuda’s violence problems now that they can no longer...
- Aug 10, 2017 8:00 am
- Police hunt for Cup Match brawl witnesses
- Club beef up security after thieves strike
- Police: violence sparked by gang tensions
- Caines: hold each other accountable
- Bottles thrown at cars in Sandys
- Sports Locker stabbing victim stable
- Stabbing victim moved to general ward
- Suspect bailed in Smith murder case
- Fatal stabbing was not revenge, police say
- Police out in force over Cup Match
- Man killed at wake of shooting victim
- Gun murder victims were best friends
- Pickpocket arrested after viral campaign
- Vandals hit MP’s home
- Drugs smuggler jailed
- Bermudian pair jailed in England
- Court hears accused linked to MOB
- Police: shots fired in Warwick, no injuries
- ‘I made Travis go down, hope he dies’
- Former convict: Hurt people hurt people
- ‘I was afraid to close my eyes to sleep’
- Trial hears gang feud led to crash
- Investigation into fentanyl overdoses
- One man’s fight against gang violence
- Police appeal over 2016 fatal shooting
- Two charged over hospital disturbance
- Violent incident at hospital involving weapon
- Man jailed for 12 years for smuggling heroin
- Warning over counterfeit $5 and $2 notes
- At least two hurt in East End fight
- Sex offender back in jail after probation breach
Actress responds to Charlottesville violence
Police: Court Street presence increase
New storm develops in Caribbean
Trott arranges concert in honour of wife
Bermudian’s role in fight against racism
Guinness drought to continue
Designating a home for duty tax exemption
Hull and Wolves linked with Wells
Take Our Poll
- What was the biggest shock of Election 17?
- PLP 24 OBA 12
- Famous over Richards
- Lister's 'miracle' against Sousa
- Peets running Dunkley close
- Cox's 41 votes in C14
- Total Votes: 5504
- Poll Archive