A man caught with drugs and a bladed article after a football game on the grounds of the Bermuda Athletic Association on Saturday night was arrested and released on bail.
The 31-year-old male was arrested at about 11pm on Woodlands Road in...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Feb 18, 2019 8:00 am
Two men have been arrested in connection with an assault on a 63-year-old man.
Police report that initial information...
- Feb 17, 2019 4:53 pm
A grieving mother implored young people to reject violence on the anniversary of a fatal attack on her son in a park in an...
- Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am
A new hi-tech electronic tagging system to keep track of offenders and send instant alerts when they break rules is to be...
- Feb 11, 2019 8:00 am
A man stabbed at Bailey’s Bay Cricket Club at the weekend has been released from hospital.
A spokesman with the Bermuda...
- Feb 11, 2019 6:34 pm
A gas station run by the Leader of the Opposition was robbed yesterday in a daylight raid by two men with a blade and what...
- Feb 8, 2019 8:00 am
A daylight armed robbery yesterday at a Warwick gas station has prompted a fresh call from police for the public’s...
- Feb 8, 2019 4:02 pm
A schoolboy was attacked during a field trip yesterday and a woman teacher needed hospital treatment after she stepped in to...
- Feb 7, 2019 8:00 am
Bar bosses clashed with police over their stance on security at a sports club after an early-morning brawl left six people...
- Feb 6, 2019 8:00 am
A bookstore said yesterday a cyberattack on its computer system could have “wrecked” the business.
The owners of the...
- Feb 6, 2019 8:00 am
A 26-year-old woman arrested after allegedly fighting with a teenager in Front Street has been released on bail.
- Feb 5, 2019 12:45 pm
- Last two men bailed after Rangers brawl
- Rangers ban six for life after brawl
- Two women arrested after fight
- Armed robbery at Ice Queen
- Victim in Warwick assault out of hospital
- Three held after knife attack
- Police issue appeal over 2017 murder
- Police shut Docksider for 24 hours
- Advisory group to help police
- Burglar steals from elderly tourists
- Police to give seniors advice on crime
- Thieves strike at Whitney Institute
- Social-media feud led to Steede murder
- Minister lays out anti-gang work
- St George’s police station could reopen
- Third man held over gun murder
- Caines defends release of gun statistics
- OutBermuda welcomes anti-gang invitation
- Release of gang statistics questioned
- Prospect students pass anti-gang training
- Commissioner and Spence plan area walkabout
- Government highlights drop in gun crime
- Second man arrested over murder
- ‘Less talk, more action on gangs’
- New approach called for in tackling gangs
- Police hunt ‘person of interest’ after murder
- Man held over shooting murder
- Shooting victim cleared of murder in 2011
- Fine, road bans for drivers
- Woman dies after Vesey Street crash
- Second arrest after guns and drugs haul
- Corbishley: ‘I want drugs off my streets’
- Man arrested for kite stabbing
- Police warning over shopping scams
- DPP issues new rules to police on ‘cautions’
- Two injured in domestic incident
- Spence repeats call for a new gun amnesty
- Pembroke man shot dead outside home
- Police issue Christmas crime message
- Happy Valley residents note uptick in violence
Jury told victim was speeding before crash
Bermudian roofs stand strong in Caribbean
Worrying, worrying signs
Plea for new homeless shelter
A Dopey way of turning tragedy on its head
Somerset apologise to referee Wyer
Gold Cup future up in the air
Workshops to teach ‘cat-friendly homing’
Anger at government silence in town meeting
Judge: claim against law firm can proceed
Cookie company is sweet success for teenager
Somerset must take ‘stern action’
Davy guilty of heroin smuggling
Police flood Crawl for ‘domestic incident’
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive