Footballers who use social media to promote their gang activities and allegiances will be told they are not welcome to play at Police Field.
Players recently convicted of violent offences or antisocial behaviour, or those on bail for a...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Nov 28, 2016 8:00 am
The Bermuda Police Service have threatened to stop football being played at Police Field if clubs that use the ground persist...
- Nov 23, 2016 12:01 am
Two men tried to hold up Arnold’s in Hamilton at gunpoint this evening.
Police were called to the store on Front Street...
- Nov 23, 2016 11:56 pm
Two Customs officers have been placed on administrative leave by HM Customs after each was arrested last week in connection...
- Nov 23, 2016 12:01 am
A passenger reportedly spat at a bus driver on Sunday, sparking further safety concerns from the transport ministry.
- Nov 16, 2016 3:57 pm
An assault on a 71-year-old man was reported this morning in Sandys, in the area of Long Bay Lane and Daniels Head.
- Nov 13, 2016 1:36 pm
Gunshots were fired in Sandys early on Thursday, police have revealed. No injuries were reported.
At 1.45am, officers...
- Nov 11, 2016 8:00 am
The Progressive Labour Party joined others yesterday in condemning a flurry of anti-government and homophobic graffiti spray...
- Nov 2, 2016 8:00 am
Officers carried out high visibility patrols across the island and there were fewer than ten incidents of antisocial...
- Nov 1, 2016 12:06 pm
Three parishes have been hit in new round of anti-Government and homophobic graffiti, including a wall along the Government...
- Oct 30, 2016 1:30 pm
A Warwick man involved in a traffic collision on Friday night remains in critical condition, according to police.
- Oct 30, 2016 4:55 pm
- Police: we will punish Hallowe’en lawbreakers
- Bermuda faces new cybersecurity threats
- Woman injured in domestic incident
- Police: yet another senseless murder
- ‘Greater presence of officers needed’
- Teenager shot dead at Devonshire home
- Rangers president frustrated at new violence
- Two men critical after Southampton stabbing
- Police renew appeal for help in shooting
- Man stabbed in face at Southampton Rangers
- Police appeal over ‘suspicious incident’
- Man shot outside Spinning Wheel
- Murder inquiry launched into Flood death
- Gang violence and drug link
- Man arrested over armed robberies
- Armed robber grabs cash from Pasta Basta
- Burglar caught in Sandys
- Missing Kia Sportage recovered
- St George crime figures low
- Hamilton restaurant robbed at gunpoint
- Car stolen in Hamilton Parish
- Warning over e-mail scam
- Gun crime: helping children deal with grief
- Man injured in burglary
- Robbery in Spanish Point
- Hamilton Parish man admits drugs charge
- Grieving mom’s appeal on gun violence
- Community urged to help tackle crime
- Baron: families can help stop violence
BHS teacher removed
Fubler calls for calm
Superyacht marina docks at Morgan’s Point
PLP ‘encouraged’ by taking lead in poll
Drink-driver fined and banned from roads
Gazette should remove anonymous bloggers
Team Oracle to use electric BMWs
Take Our Poll