Shots were fired early today in the area of Khyber Pass, Warwick, with no injuries reported, a police spokesman said.
Officers responded to gunshots at around 4.45am, and found evidence confirming that a firearm had been...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Sunday Jun 25, 2017 4:21 pm
The man accused of killing Travis Lowe later bragged that he had “made Travis go down” and told friends “I just hope he dies”,...
- Jun 24, 2017 8:00 am
The viewpoint of the street took centre stage during an event seeking to stem gang violence.
Expressing an interest in...
- Jun 23, 2017 8:00 am
An abuse victim who suffered years of sexual exploitation at the hands of former Bermuda footballer and coach Wendell Baxter...
- Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am
A motorcyclist was killed when he collided with a van after being pursued at high speed by a rival gang member, a court has...
- Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am
An investigation is under way following suspected fentanyl-related overdoses at Westgate prison this year.
- Jun 21, 2017 8:00 am
Desmond Crockwell has lost numerous family members to violence — but his new magazine, Visionz, is much more than just a...
- Jun 20, 2017 8:00 am
Police are renewing their call for information in connection with the fatal shooting of a 26-year-old man in Pembroke last...
- Jun 13, 2017 3:40 pm
Two men have been charged in connection with a disturbance that involved a weapon at the King Edward VII Memorial hospital on...
- Jun 12, 2017 2:04 pm
Police attended an violent altercation involving two men and a bladed article at King Edward VII Memorial Hospital this...
- Jun 11, 2017 10:15 pm
A 26-year-old convicted of conspiring to import heroin was jailed for 12 years yesterday, while his mother received a...
- Jun 7, 2017 8:00 am
- Warning over counterfeit $5 and $2 notes
- At least two hurt in East End fight
- Sex offender back in jail after probation breach
- Outpouring of love after shooting
- Three women hurt fleeing shooting incident
- Former Gazette employee convicted over drugs
- Fatal accident witness appeal continues
- Deceptive e-mail warning
- Warning over fake US $100 notes
- Hamilton business attacked by thieves
- Gunshots reported on Court Street
- Suspect identified over Court Street shooting
- Police still hunting clues in 2012 ‘murder’
- Two men arrested, firearm discovered
- Gang member gets 25 years for Stovell murder
- Overall crime down, serious offences up
- Police still probing 2003 murder
- Police on the beat in St George’s
- Proceeds of crime forfeited
- Taxi drivers urged not to carry weapons
- ‘Give these troubled young men a chance’
- Stemedica faces fraud allegation
- Taxi drivers ‘need weapons’
- Two injured in St George’s burglary
- Teen hurt in St David’s fun day brawl
- Serial thief given a second chance
- Police still seeking help on Daniels death
- Taxi drivers targeted by robbers
- East End bus delays caused by thefts
Police: Body of Sandys man found
Veteran journalist, commentator dies
Spithill fights his corner on umpiring calls
Team New Zealand on match point
Fairhurst to play America’s Cup on Monday
Police: shots fired in Warwick, no injuries
Kiwis move within whisker of reclaiming Cup
No concerns for Burling over Oracle revival
Take Our Poll