A thief stole power tools from a locked storage shed at the Botanical Gardens.
Two hedge trimmers, a weed whacker, an extended pole saw and a blower were taken from the Department of Parks facility over the weekend.
People are urged...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Jan 17, 2017 11:30 am
Gunshots were reported in the area of Court Street last night, according to police.
Officers launched an investigation...
- Jan 16, 2017 1:26 pm
People are advised to look out for motorcycle parts being sold on the cheap, following a burglary at a...
- Jan 16, 2017 1:33 pm
A gun was discharged in the area of St Monica’s Road and Mission Lane in Pembroke on Tuesday night.
- Jan 12, 2017 12:14 pm
A man and a woman were robbed in Hamilton in the early hours of Tuesday, according to police.
A spokesman said officers...
- Dec 28, 2016 12:32 pm
Burglaries are up 20 per cent on last year’s figures, police revealed today as they advised the public to remain vigilant over...
- Dec 22, 2016 2:13 pm
Andrew Bascome has expressed his gratitude for the island-wide support he has received since he and his brother, David,...
- Dec 21, 2016 12:01 am
A top police officer has warned that parents worried about sexual abuse should be wary of those who are close to their...
- Dec 20, 2016 8:00 am
Martha Dismont, the executive director of Family Centre, has described Andrew and David Bascome’s revelation of being sexually...
- Dec 20, 2016 8:00 am
Michael Dunkley last night defended himself against comments by the Bermuda Police Association accusing him of “unjustifiably”...
- Dec 17, 2016 12:01 am
Sports minister Sylvan Richards has praised Andrew and David Bascome for bringing the difficult subject of sexual abuse into...
- Dec 15, 2016 12:01 am
- Coach Bascome: ‘I’ve been molested’
- Weeks: ‘Sexual abuse hidden for generations’
- Club appeals for witnesses to fatal shooting
- Police seek witnesses to WestJet incident
- Football: crackdown on gang activity
- Police issue football ultimatum
- Attempted armed robbery at Arnold’s
- Two Customs officers arrested
- Passenger spat at bus driver
- Senior assaulted at West End
- Shots fired in vicinity of Sound View Road
- PLP joins in condemnation of graffiti spree
- Police: no major incidents on Halloween
- Police call for CCTV after graffiti spree
- Man in critical condition after collision
- Police: we will punish Hallowe’en lawbreakers
Tributes to popular waitress
Pettingill: Police should warn protesters
Parties to ‘have makeovers before election’
Man charged with drug offence
Bermuda protesters join march against Trump
Mayor: Barrier parking system to be extended
‘Bermuda moving in right direction’
PLP called out to back People’s Campaign
Take Our Poll