A schizophrenic who launched a frenzied knife attack on a woman has been detained indefinitely at the Mid-Atlantic Wellness Institute.
Alan Robinson repeatedly stabbed Vernica Tucker in the chest and abdomen, leaving the knife in her chest...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Jul 19, 2016 8:00 am
Three residences struck by bullets in Monday night’s gunfire near Rambling Lane illustrate how close the island came to losing...
- Jul 15, 2016 8:00 am
Warwick Academy has reported the theft of two cycles from a locked area on the school premises on Tuesday night.
- Jul 14, 2016 10:55 am
Gunshots were fired in the Rambling Lane and Fentons Drive area of Pembroke last night. No one was injured.
- Jul 12, 2016 12:01 am
Independent MP Shawn Crockwell criticised the One Bermuda Alliance for not sending any Cabinet representatives to the funeral...
- Jul 12, 2016 8:00 am
The St David’s community was rocked yesterday after two people were shot at Gombeys Restaurant and Bar.
A lone male...
- Jul 5, 2016 12:01 am
A 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of shoplifting after an incident yesterday at a Hamilton department...
- Jul 5, 2016 12:49 pm
Two men have been arrested and a firearm seized after an attempted home invasion in St George’s.
Police descended on the...
- Jul 2, 2016 12:01 am
A man was arrested yesterday after an incident involving men wielding a baseball bat and a machete.
According to police...
- Jul 2, 2016 12:01 am
A St George’s shop owner who was robbed at gunpoint has called on the Bermuda Government to commit to a permanent increased...
- Jul 1, 2016 8:00 am
A man made a failed attempt to rob a Hamilton food outlet with a suspected gun last night.
The thief brandished what...
- Jul 1, 2016 7:48 am
- Group seeks mentors for Bermuda’s young men
- Move to combat online child sex abuse images
- Tougher laws on crime public’s top priority
- Ends of island to be fitted with CCTV
- Meeting called to discuss gun violence
- Matthews: Clubs must help tackle violence
- Jewellery theft in St George’s
- Team StreetSafe is easing tensions
- Crockwell shooting: two arrested
- Man arrested on firearm charge
- Sorrow at loss of Fiqre Crockwell
- Man injured in bladed article attack
- Cricketer Crockwell fatally shot
- ‘Dead body’ confirmed as missing Daniels
- Stabbing victim in ICU
- Gun crime: do we care enough?
- Police: Help us find Rayshun Edwards
- Man shot multiple times in Middletown
- Police hunt hit-and-run fugitive
- Bail for pair over shooting death
- Historic coins stolen from museum
- ‘Huge’ step in child sexual abuse fight
- Jewellery stolen from St George store
- Man attacked by group in Dockyard
- Warning over fake $50 notes
- Couple plead with burglars to return ring
- Reddy’s arrest top of council’s agenda
- Initiative aims to tackle child sex abuse
- Doctor arrested in financial investigation
- Cannabis policy input pleasing, says DPP
- Bishop Ratteray: we’re becoming immune to violence
- Two arrested over shooting murder
- Four arrested in suspected cannabis raid
- Dad’s disappearance treated as ‘suspicious’
- Armed robbers target Pink Beach
- Witness describes ‘crazy’ machete attack
- Corn and broccoli stolen
- ‘Altercation’ at Berkeley, student injured
- Crime Stoppers: We provide cash rewards
- Perinchief: Reward would help catch robbers
Business owner’s silver lining to blaze
Dead fish were thrown from freezer
Vow to replace dated fire equipment
‘God made me blind for a reason’
Baron’s pledge for those ‘left behind’
Target of ex-Premier’s outburst misplaced
Walker defends special treatment for Bascome
Chefs shine during hospital shifts
Chewstick to ‘rise from ashes’
Baking a sweet business success
Memories from island’s Governor
‘Brownie’ is 100 not out
UK national promotes island in supplement
Drunk drivers banned
Take Our Poll