Three people were caught by police after they breached the curfew on Thursday night.
One woman stopped twice was taken into custody and detained at Hamilton Police Station after she was caught for a second time in Flatts at about...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Apr 3, 2020 5:15 pm
Police will take a “hard line” with people caught in breach of the curfew, a senior officer warned today.
- Apr 2, 2020 2:22 pm
A heavy police presence was involved in the arrest of a man yesterday.
A police spokesman confirmed officers were called...
- Apr 1, 2020 8:00 am
Police made several arrests yesterday in connection with a break-in at a Hamilton restaurant.
It appeared the raiders...
- Mar 31, 2020 8:00 am
Police have warned against an internet phishing scam posing as a paid survey on behalf of a cellular and internet service...
- Mar 31, 2020 5:39 pm
Two prison officers were arrested after an alleged attempt to smuggle illegal substances into the Prison Farm, it was revealed...
- Mar 26, 2020 7:10 pm
A gunman was arrested seconds after he shot and wounded another man in Pembroke, police said yesterday.
- Mar 26, 2020 8:00 am
The public was today warned to keep an eye out for fake Bermuda $100 notes.
A police spokesman said officers were...
- Mar 20, 2020 11:15 am
Two men have been arrested after a shooting that killed one man and injured another.
Police said 18 shots were fired in...
- Mar 19, 2020 8:00 am
A total of three people were arrested and a gun and suspected drugs seized after a police raid today, a BPS spokesman...
- Mar 19, 2020 8:00 am
A 28-year-old man died this morning after being shot yesterday in a daylight attack on Court Street.
Another man remains...
- Mar 18, 2020 8:00 am
- Man arrested after knife threat
- Gunshots reported in Warwick
- Fifth man arrested over mall robbery
- Community comes together for peace march
- Police: four arrests after gun incidents
- Police probing complaint over arrest
- Income at the core of violence – Commissiong
- Scam sites: police urge vigilance
- Alert over fake supermarket offer
- Two arrests over major incidents
- ‘An innocent person could die’
- Warning over missing child
- Mussenden takes aim at financial crime
- An anguished plea: their lives matter
- No new weapons used in incidents, say police
- Boy, 17, arrested over street shooting
- Fourth suspect arrested over armed robbery
- Police link four firearms incidents
- Man shot in street runs for his life
- Shots fired at house in Warwick
- Prison officer attacked on morning jog
- Gold Standard robbery: three arrested
- Armed robbers raid jeweller in Washington Mall
- Man who threatened to behead Premier sentenced
- Three arrested at sobriety checkpoints
- No 2019 murders - but no room for complacency
- Internet users warned about $800,000 scam
- Police raid Pembroke home after gun incident
- Gun crime witnesses urged to come forward
- Liquor store guard released from hospital
- Security guard stabbed in Hamilton
- Man arrested over ‘hit and run’
- Woman badly hurt in suspected hit and run
- Police arrest 27 people in three days
- Vandal strikes at City Hall
- Gun crime: young still need help
- Warning over lottery scam
- Social media catches suspected thief
- Police appeal over assault on pizza man
Bermuda records third Covid-19 death
Police warning: no visitors for quarantined
Morale boost with festive favourite eggnog
Online tool to tackle price gouging
Bake your hot cross buns online
Young mask maker inundated with orders
Daytime ban at homeless shelter sparks row
Veteran sailor lost at sea
Virus claims first two lives
More troops called in to enforce lockdown
Burt dismisses Buzz attempt to act as grocer
Flight delivers 1,800 kits and 129 residents
Has the penny dropped?
Doorstep photographs capture an unusual time
Warning over false information
Ship passengers hopeful of quick return
Take Our Poll