A woman suffered a “very serious sexual assault” at knifepoint as she walked to work at the weekend.
The attack was understood to have been foiled by a passing jogger who called police.
Superintendent Nicholas Pedro said yesterday:...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Sep 22, 2020 8:00 am
Thieves stole cash and merchandise after breaking into a shop while Bermuda was on alert for Hurricane Paulette.
- Sep 17, 2020 5:50 pm
Police issued a warning today about a social media scam in which people are falsely told they have won a large sum of...
- Sep 17, 2020 1:16 pm
Police have asked for the public’s help to find a magazine of live ammunition dropped by an armed officer...
- Sep 10, 2020 4:51 pm
Police have launched a hunt for vandals who spray painted vehicles and a wall at a City of Hamilton car park.
- Sep 4, 2020 8:00 am
A Romanian man jailed for one year for credit card fraud said yesterday he was still stuck in Bermuda despite being released...
- Sep 3, 2020 8:00 am
A police officer is to be charged with posting an offensive message on social media, it was revealed yesterday.
- Sep 1, 2020 8:00 am
A church breakfast programme for the homeless is to beef up security after a fight broke out on Saturday at its weekly...
- Aug 31, 2020 8:00 am
A police community outreach meeting will take place in St George’s tomorrow.
Simon Joseph, the parish constable, will...
- Aug 27, 2020 5:45 pm
Police issued an appeal for help as they try to solve a murder that took place two years ago.
Danshun Swann, 25, was...
- Aug 27, 2020 2:48 pm
A police officer convicted of sexually assaulting a colleague will be sentenced in October.
Constable Jermari Belboda,...
- Aug 26, 2020 12:01 am
- Bad drivers boost public purse by $18,000
- Sex offender to be released from prison
- Man arrested for having cannabis plants
- Rise in vehicle thefts
- Arrests made after attack on vulnerable man
- Pair arrested for posession of crack cocaine
- Man arrested after stabbing
- Arrest made after high-speed crash
- Warning over fake adverts featuring MP
- Suspicious fires destroy truck and car
- Conman book-keeper pays back cash
- Teenager stabbed in ‘gang-related’ incident
- WhatsApp phone hack warning
- Witness appeal on anniversary of 2017 murder
- Police to check bars are obeying rules
- Police issue water safety message
- Police appeal over 2018 murder
- Help the fight against gun crime
- Police probe Horseshoe Bay fight
- Police investigate spate of boat thefts
- Anchor’s up: curfew-busting boat rumour dismissed
- Murder witness appeal renewed on anniversary
- Gunshots fired in Pembroke
- Four arrested in half-million-dollar drugs raid
- Disturbance in Hamilton establishment
- Stabbed man dropped off at hospital
- Gunshots fired at Sandys home
- Former football manager named as stabbing victim
- Call for regiment to patrol crime hotspots
- Weeks sons have proceeds of crime seized
- Man, 52, killed in Warwick domestic incident
- Rabain reflects on violence
- Warning on thefts through social media sales
- Police acquire cadaver-sniffing dog
- OutBermuda voices support for police officer
- Warning over phishing scam
- Caines: brutal crimes believed to be linked
- Officer seeks review on sex assault claims
- Brawl on beach at Chaplin Bay
Island escapes worst of ocean-bound Teddy
Reckless endangerment of children lamented
Storm damage blocks Elbow Beach access road
Woman sexually assaulted on walk to work
Bermudian trio form new architectural firm
If the slipper fits ...
Terceira earns international recognition
Teddy: key details 3pm update
Teddy brings spectacular sights
Yard Barbers aims to be a cut above
FDM proud of its big-tent philosophy
Brangman plants seed for healthier living
A humble guy and prolific batsman
Harasser wins appeal but gets more time
No print edition today — online only
Take Our Poll