A Kia Sportage that was reported stolen has been recovered by police.
The vehicle, which went missing from outside a home in Hilltop Drive, Hamilton Parish, on Sunday evening, was located on White Sands Road, Paget, last night.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Sep 28, 2016 12:10 pm
Eighteen crimes were reported in the town of St George during a 12-week period this summer, the Bermuda Police Service has...
- Sep 28, 2016 8:00 am
An armed robber aimed a gun at the chef of a Hamilton restaurant on Sunday night, demanding cash, according to the...
- Sep 27, 2016 12:01 am
A white Kia Sportage was stolen from outside a home in Hilltop Drive, Hamilton Parish.
The Bermuda Police Service are...
- Sep 27, 2016 12:57 pm
Police have warned about an increase of attacks on Bermuda-based businesses in a “sophisticated scam” known as the Business...
- Sep 23, 2016 11:32 am
A teenager who lost his father to gun crime has become the first Bermudian to benefit from an internationally acclaimed US...
- Sep 21, 2016 8:00 am
A man was injured during a burglary in Paget today.
A struggle took place after a number of men broke into the property...
- Sep 21, 2016 11:02 am
Two armed robbers struck at M. Soares and Sons supermarket in Spanish Point this afternoon.
The pair brandished what...
- Sep 20, 2016 3:22 pm
A 35-year-old Hamilton Parish man who admitted possessing cannabis has been ordered to observe Drug Treatment...
- Sep 16, 2016 12:18 pm
A grieving mother whose son was shot dead fought back tears last night as she made an impassioned plea for women who had lost...
- Sep 14, 2016 8:00 am
Tips for heading off violent crime are to be shared tonight amid police concern at younger recruits continuing to join...
- Sep 13, 2016 8:00 am
- Baron: families can help stop violence
- Witnesses sought after motorcycle theft
- Anger at paint vandal’s triple strike
- Accused cocaine mules post trip on Instagram
- Police investigate Black Watch Pass graffiti
- Gunshot ‘self-inflicted’ say police
- Call for greater security on buses
- Fresh appeal for witnesses to fatal shooting
- Traumatic impact of violence on children
- Police name fatal shooting victim
- Man, 25, shot dead on Bandroom Lane
- Island-wide club cameras idea ‘impractical’
- Gym owner praises security in arson attack
- Pool table saved him from dying — witness
- Victim’s ‘big heart’ and chequered past
- Man shot at Hamilton Parish Workman’s Club
- Arson attempt on Happy Valley Road
- Police investigate report of assault
- Police appeal for video of Lowe death
- Burglar loses appeal against conviction
- Man injured in shooting
- Violence mars holiday weekend
- Call for brawl witnesses to come forward
- Mentally ill knife attacker detained
- Residents’ near misses from stray gunshots
- Two bikes stolen from Warwick Academy
- No one hurt after shots fired in Pembroke
- Disappointed by lack of Cabinet at funeral
- Outrage and shock after bar shootings
- Man arrested after Hamilton incident
- Two arrested after home invasion
- Men brandish machete and bat in Hamilton
- Victim calls for permanent police presence
- Attempted armed robbery at Four Star Pizza
- Group seeks mentors for Bermuda’s young men
McClendon’s island home set to be sold
Corporation: $18m guarantee not valid
OBA objects to airport inclusion in inquiry
Inquiry: witnesses failed to give statements
Armed robber strikes Pasta Basta
Devoted to helping Dad with dementia
Reunited with beloved chair after 16 years
Shooting victim showed no vital signs – EMT
Douglas and Zeta-Jones’ island home for sale
Murder weapon found in St George’s Harbour
Leaders blamed for voter unrest
Barbara and Ed’s lifelong love
Hamilton restaurant robbed at gunpoint
Florida award for Bermudian
Airport deal can only spell a future of debt
Airport staff win deal with Project Co
Take Our Poll