Keith Pearman celebrated the 50th anniversary of one of the crowning moments of his illustrious career last week.
Pearman, then the Ocean View amateur, upstaged favourite Louis Moniz to become the first black Bermudian to win the coveted...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Dec 13, 2019 8:00 am
Henry Smart clinched a maiden Gosling’s International Invitational title at the third attempt in dramatic fashion at Belmont...
- Dec 6, 2019 8:00 am
Dennis Hendershott fired a one-over-par 72 at a windswept Port Royal Golf Course to retain his lead over the field at the...
- Dec 5, 2019 8:00 am
Dennis Hendershott was in his element at a windswept Mid Ocean Club to hold a two-shot lead after the opening round of the...
- Dec 4, 2019 8:00 am
Camiko Smith has done a lot of soul searching and adjusted his game since missing out on qualification for the inaugural PGA...
- Dec 3, 2019 8:00 am
Jarryd Dillas clinched the Bermuda Amateur Match Play Championship title for a fourth successive year and record eighth time...
- Dec 2, 2019 8:00 am
Richard Neame and Fraser Hunt shot the low scores in challenging conditions during the medal round of the Bermuda Amateur...
- Nov 30, 2019 8:00 am
David Lawrence says he is looking forward to the challenge of defending his title in the revamped Gosling’s International...
- Nov 29, 2019 8:00 am
The Gosling’s International Invitational has undergone significant changes for the third time in three years.
- Nov 28, 2019 8:00 am
Kenny Leseur has qualified for next year’s Faldo World Series Asia Grand Final after securing age group honours competing in...
- Nov 27, 2019 5:08 pm
Jarryd Dillas has heaped praise on the Port Royal groundsmen and the hundred of amateurs who put in a sterling effort to make...
- Nov 7, 2019 8:00 am
- Todd lends advice to teenager Leseur
- ‘Big win’ a dream come true for virtuoso Todd
- Birdies for Bermudians reaps $11,500 for charity
- Higgs confident he can close out the field
- Consistent Higgs grabs a share of the lead
- Sims narrowly misses cut as locals bow out
- Scheffler hits course record
- Steady Sims still in the mix
- Sims determined to enjoy the fruits of his labour
- Pearman expecting the unexpected
- Dillas determined to avoid distractions
- Local knowledge could be crucial, says Leseur
- Meet local qualifier Jarryd Dillas
- Meet local golfer Dwayne Pearman
- Meet local qualifier Michael Sims
- Augustus added to Bermuda Championship field
- Future prospects showcase potential
- Leseur backed to have a bright future
- Leseur achieves qualifying dream
- Strong round puts Sims in charge
- Qualifying spots up for grabs
- Haas among Tour winners in tournament field
- Third qualifying spot up for grabs
- Leseur looking to improve
- Leseur loses grip of shared lead in Florida
- Palanyandi and Rabain seal foursomes success
- Augustus shoots his way to a podium finish
- Championship qualifier returns to Port Royal
- Leseur urged to seize championship chance
- Register for Bermuda Championship qualifier
- Indecisive Augustus misses South Carolina cut
- Augustus starts slowly in South Carolina Open
- Augustus out to impress in South Carolina
- Pearman desperate to seize opportunity
Glen Mills graduates: Don’t give up on us
Hospital wait time hits 11 hours in October
New store pays off for online retailer
Cooper grapples with ‘unfortunate reality’
Litigation guardian sparks belated inquiry
A troubled girl’s truth
‘Art was always my favourite thing’
A lawyer’s journal: children not represented
Shock of son’s $300,000 hospital bill
Researcher warns 5G may be bad for health
Gosling’s to sell rare rum for one day only
Simmons-Wade sworn in as PLP senator
Pride 2020: ‘bigger and better’
A couple’s pain after child ‘ripped away’
Warwick’s hidden history
Take Our Poll
- What sport do you most prefer to read about in the RG?
- Boxing/Martial Arts
- Rugby Union
- Total Votes: 3826
- Poll Archive