Two of Bermuda’s most prominent architecture and interior design firms are to move in together.
The move comes after Cooper Gardner and The Studio Ltd decided to collaborate, sharing premises and resources, but maintaining their independent...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Dec 6, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda Aviation Services has notched up net earnings of $689,000 for the six months to the end of September.
- Dec 5, 2016 8:00 am
Bermudian entrepreneur Donte Hunt is preparing to launch what he believes is a “unique and revolutionary” phone app game that...
- Nov 29, 2016 8:00 am
Consumer Affairs is warning the public about a deceptive “phishing” e-mail being circulated in Bermuda, purportedly sent on...
- Nov 29, 2016 12:11 pm
A new restaurant has opened in Flatts, boasting a healthy eating philosophy and with a particularly family and...
- Nov 28, 2016 8:00 am
Juice ‘n Beans is back in business in a new location ten months after it had closed down.
The café that built up a loyal...
- Nov 25, 2016 8:00 am
Ascendant Group Limited, the parent company of Belco, has repurchased 710,000 of its own shares.
The shares were bought...
- Nov 25, 2016 4:45 pm
Five years after Black Friday became a significant shopping event in Bermuda, tomorrow’s annual sales bonanza is shaping up to...
- Nov 24, 2016 8:00 am
Retailers took 5.7 per cent more at the till in September than they did in the same month a year earlier, according to...
- Nov 23, 2016 12:03 pm
Veteran art dealer Danjou Anderson has started a new gallery with a blank canvas.
Mr Anderson transformed an old shirt...
- Nov 21, 2016 8:00 am
Telecommunications firm Digicel is inviting everyone to “make a wish” to reward someone they believe deserves it.
- Nov 21, 2016 8:00 am
- Green beauty products website launched
- Design studio moves into co-working space
- Technology Innovation Awards to be presented
- Ex-soldier sets up new security firm
- Polaris sees container volume rising
- Gorham’s celebrates 80 years in business
- Ice cream makers scoop up Dockyard location
- Nonna’s Kitchen has new owner
- New popcorn store off to strong start
- Styles galore at new make-up store
- Car technician achieves star award from Ford
- Employment agency expands before 2017 boost
- Cruise ship boost ‘amazing’ for St George
- ‘Voice of Belco’ Smith to retire
- Lower solar excess power rate next year
- Spectrum awards to enable superfast 4G
- Orange Bay throws party to help Haiti
- Vendors to get New York-inspired tips
- BF&M marks 20 years of breast cancer walk
- America’s Cup may herald ‘glory days’ return
- Bermuda Rentals up for sale
- KeyTech posts $2.4m loss after writedown
- Food sales spike expected for America’s Cup
- Rocket Pitch seeks green entrepreneurs
- Nelmes offering furniture with a difference
- Dr Nekia opens Southampton office
- New electric bikes creating a buzz
- Retiring after 53 years with Argus
- Telecoms regulator seeks public input
- Island Bargains changes name
- Fourways marks 40th birthday with 1976 menu
- Digicel’s budget smartphones selling well
- Millett reopens upholstery business at 80
- Warwick gas station goes solar
- Knitting craze is back, says new store owner
- Alumiglas praised for vision and confidence
- Court House to open second fitness centre
- Sensory matchup: fine food and perfume
- Knight joins MJM’s dispute resolution team
- Marine Locker scoops Scout award
BHS teacher removed
Fubler calls for calm
Superyacht marina docks at Morgan’s Point
PLP ‘encouraged’ by taking lead in poll
Drink-driver fined and banned from roads
Gazette should remove anonymous bloggers
Team Oracle to use electric BMWs
Take Our Poll