Insurance company BF&M Ltd wore its heart on its sleeve yesterday, and it was not alone.
Hundreds of people joined the BF&M 20th Anniversary Breast Cancer Awareness Walk, helping to spread the word and boost the fundraising effort...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Oct 21, 2016 8:00 am
Businesses involved in the hospitality sector need to be prepared for the tens of thousands of extra visitors expected on the...
- Oct 20, 2016 8:00 am
A long-established rental business is up for sale.
Pembroke-based Bermuda Rentals, set up more than 30 years ago by...
- Oct 19, 2016 8:00 am
Telecommunications company KeyTech made a consolidated loss from operations of $2.4 million in its last fiscal year.
- Oct 19, 2016 5:39 pm
Food supply wholesaler Butterfield & Vallis is bracing itself for a massive increase in sales related to the America’s...
- Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am
A new green category is to be added to a competition for would-be businesspeople.
Rocket Pitch, organised by the Bermuda...
- Oct 18, 2016 4:30 pm
A Bermuda interior designer is the first non-US supplier for a new range of furniture handcrafted in developing...
- Oct 14, 2016 8:00 am
A complementary medicine practitioner has opened up a new office.
Dr Nekia Walker has opened up for business in a...
- Oct 12, 2016 8:00 am
Bermudian-designed all-electric motorbikes are set to hit the roads of Bermuda.
Businessmen Jamie Lovell and Alex...
- Oct 11, 2016 8:00 am
An insurance company employee is set to retire after notching up more than a half-century on the job.
- Oct 11, 2016 8:00 am
Telecoms watchdog the Regulatory Authority is to canvass public views as part of its work plan for 2017-18.
And it has...
- Oct 7, 2016 5:53 pm
- Island Bargains changes name
- Fourways marks 40th birthday with 1976 menu
- Digicel’s budget smartphones selling well
- Millett reopens upholstery business at 80
- Warwick gas station goes solar
- Knitting craze is back, says new store owner
- Alumiglas praised for vision and confidence
- Court House to open second fitness centre
- Sensory matchup: fine food and perfume
- Knight joins MJM’s dispute resolution team
- Marine Locker scoops Scout award
- AF Smith warns customers of data breach fear
- Logic: investment planned to address issues
- Ex-motorcycle racer starts delivery service
- Gazette to unveil new-look mobile website
- Ascendant Group’s profits climb
- Bermuda First posts $3.7m profit
- Clarien to be closed on Saturday for storm
- New solar panels produce power on both sides
- Repair work starts at fire-damaged building
- Flanagans gears up for AC with online boost
- Forum for women entrepreneurs
- BUEI to launch new-look meeting venues
- Island’s top employers honoured
- New takeaway offers taste of Middle East
- Tree surgeon Selley completes training
- BCB names new CEO
- Alumiglas relocates and plans retail store
- Belco: solar rate change fairer to customers
- New taxi management operator starts service
- Cosmic hires new brand strategist
- Air Care to relocate to Serpentine Road
- Broadcaster names Singleton as new CEO
- Fire-hit Queen Group moves into new home
- Polaris marks turnaround with $1.38m profit
- Belvedere project seen as sign of confidence
- Chancery Legal opens for business
- Rego SIR intern gets taste of real estate
- FMG to return to Front Street offices
- Pugh appointed BAS chairman
Burt resigns as shadow finance minister
Scary presidential race faces low turnout
Restaurant inspection grades suppressed
Millionaire to gunman – I don’t deal weed
For My Good tackles a taboo on sex abuse
Cancer survivor Dunkley urges vigilance
Smith searches for the good in Canada defeat
Take Our Poll