One Communications Ltd is considering delisting from the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
Shareholders are expected to be asked to consider a vote on the company’s voluntary withdrawal from listing on the BSX at the company’s Annual General Meeting...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Sep 18, 2020 8:00 am
Clarien Bank has announced a partnership with BE Solar to offer homeowners financing solutions for the purchase and...
- Sep 16, 2020 8:00 am
Ten students graduated from a entrepreneurship programme hosted by the Bermuda Economic Development Corporation.
- Sep 16, 2020 4:22 pm
There has been an acceleration in businesses and organisations setting up an online presence since the start of the Covid-19...
- Sep 15, 2020 8:00 am
The Barn thrift store in Devonshire has reopened for the first time since it closed in March due to the Covid-19...
- Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am
Watlington Waterworks Ltd has entered “unchartered waters” after a reduction in demand from major customers, such as hotels...
- Sep 10, 2020 6:58 pm
Sihlé Sharrieff-Hayward has been awarded the 2020 KPMG Accounting Scholarship.
She is a 2016 graduate of CedarBridge...
- Sep 10, 2020 12:41 pm
Lighthouse Medical Supplies today announced a new partnership with global medical equipment supplier Zoll Medical Corporation.
- Sep 10, 2020 11:21 am
One Communications has said that as a direct result of investments in its network, nearly all residential FibreWire internet...
- Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am
A few years ago he was unemployed, but Micah Smith has turned things around and now runs his own business servicing and...
- Sep 9, 2020 8:00 am
Disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic meant no work for three months for event planning and decor enterprise Just...
- Sep 8, 2020 8:00 am
- Front Street building on market for $5.95m
- Island Boat Club up and running
- Tele-health business launches
- Duchess Café at Hamilton Princess reopens
- Sargasso grows management team
- Total Research rebrands as Narrative
- RA acts against unregulated IPTV
- ‘Heart-warming’ reaction after Playtrium closes
- Playtrium closes its doors for good
- New ozone machine is ready to combat viruses
- Gosling’s launches its first online shop
- Agency sees jump in inquiries from homebuyers
- Somers profit rises to $39.7m
- Roban praises telecoms, but says more can be done
- Minister stands by RA remuneration decision
- RA issues new communication operating licences
- Touchless ordering and payment at restaurant
- Charter boat operator switches to elegant dinner cruises
- Conyers donates $15,000 to the Each One Reach One campaign
- Online marketplace adds up for Admuda
- Charter boat operator appeals for local customers
- Telecom start-up frustrated by wait
- Busy time for spa after reopening
- Colonial offers helping hand to taxi owners
- Price comparison website launched
- New owner takes over temping agency
- Greenlight Energy partners with Tesla
- Solo Group aims to be ‘one-stop shop’
- New electric car dealer aims to create buzz
- City bistro reopens with an American twist
- BEDC student entrepreneurs to meet Premier
- Modblu Boutique settles into new home
- Ten’s fate rests on office workers’ return
- Bespoke Bermuda relocation web portal gets underway
- Hamilton Princess reopens 1609
- Helping women strategise success in business
- LOM profit rises to $1m
- One boosts speed and profit
- Cocktail caterer takes to the water
- BizCamp sets out to inspire teenagers
Teddy forecast to pass overnight on Sunday
Teddy: prolonged period of strong winds
Bermudian token disabled by SEC, $6m penalty
Poll gives PLP huge lead
Leaders under the microscope
Inquiry exposes Boeing failures over crash
Erectile dysfunction: you are not alone
Teddy: closures and cancellations
Bean open to forming coalition government
Police name fatal crash victim
Visitor on BA flight tests positive
Roban: start preparing now for Teddy
‘It’s a joy to do the things I love’
Jewel seeks digital-asset bank licence
Man injured in trailer accident
Take Our Poll