Bermuda Archives director Karla Hayward has been placed on administrative leave, The Royal Gazette understands.
Earlier this month, staff at the archives voted by secret ballot to strike unless Ms Hay...
National Security Minister Wayne Perinchief last night failed to get reselected as the Progressive Labour Party candidate for his Pembroke Central constituency, losing out to former Senator Walton Bro...
The One Bermuda Alliance this afternoon rolled out three candidates for the general election.
Party leader Craig Cannonier this afternoon announced Anthony Francis, Toni Spring and Trevor Moniz would ...
Plans to turn a vacant lot in north Hamilton into a skate park have been approved by the Planning Board.
However, Darren Booth of the Urban Park Association (UPA) said they are still looking for spons...
A Pembroke man who pushed officers and swore at them as they tried to search him, received a stiff fine in Magistrates’ Court.
Richard Judge, 57, said he lashed out because it was the second time he w...
A St George’s man was fined $200 in Magistrates’ Court yesterday after he admitted stealing $39 worth of groceries.
Anthony Iris, 58, pleaded guilty to one count of theft, telling the court that he wa...
A Pembroke man was fined in Magistrates’ Court this morning after admitting he pushed and swore at officers trying to search him.
Richard Judge, 57, said he lashed out because he was drunk and it was ...
Plans for a ten-storey building on Serpentine Road have been refused planning permission due to the height of the proposed building.
The building, proposed for the current site of the Quickie Lickie L...
A homeless woman was given a conditional discharge after she admitted cursing at a Government employee.
Felicia Hassan, 42, pleaded guilty at Magistrates’ Court to using offensive words to Natasha Smi...
A Pembroke man was banned from driving after he crashed his car on Crow Lane.
Reginald Lamb-Thompson, 20, pleaded guilty in Magistrates’ Court to driving while impaired on September 17.
Crown counsel ...