Another 30 cruise ship calls have been cancelled by two cruise lines after they extended a halt to operations until August 1.
The grim news from Norwegian Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean brought the total of cancelled trips to the island to...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday May 28, 2020 8:00 am
Luxury hotel The Loren at Pink Beach will reopen on the eve of the Bermuda Day public holiday in a bid to tempt residents to...
- May 26, 2020 8:00 am
Superyachts will be allowed to drop anchor in Bermuda waters despite Covid-19 restrictions, under a policy approved by...
- May 23, 2020 8:00 am
A bid to boost the hard-hit restaurant business will serve up a second course next week.
For the Bermuda Tourism...
- May 21, 2020 5:06 pm
Three major cruise ship operators that sail to Bermuda have secured billions of dollars in public debt and through equity...
- May 19, 2020 8:00 am
Flights between Bermuda and five cities are expected to be available when the airport reopens to commercial flights, the...
- May 12, 2020 8:00 am
Bermuda may have to rethink its concentration on New York for tourism because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the island’s acting...
- May 8, 2020 8:00 am
Key workers will be offered discounted trips on a luxury catamaran as thanks for their efforts during the Covid-19...
- May 8, 2020 10:47 am
A reduced ferry service with “limited passenger capacity” will start on Monday, May 11, the Department of Marine and Ports...
- May 8, 2020 10:25 am
Bermuda’s tourism industry has already been dealt a $95 million blow by Covid-19.
Figures released by the Bermuda...
- May 6, 2020 8:00 am
Another 16 cruise ship visits to Bermuda have been cancelled by Carnival Corporation. It means that one third of planned...
- May 6, 2020 8:00 am
- Pride Bermuda assists laid-off hotel workers
- Call for hotels to make staycations affordable
- Economic blow from cruise and air hits $180m
- Jones admits uphill struggle for tourism
- Norwegian Cruises drops anchor to end of June
- BTA warns it will have to cut back in crisis
- Museum seeks submissions for pandemic project
- Advance ticket option supports museum
- Great Bermuda Takeout Day set for launch
- ‘Air bridge’ plan to return stranded students
- Fairmont feels the love
- Six hotels close over Covid-19
- Customs officers will get ‘precautions’
- German couple to cancel celebration
- AA, WestJet suspend flights
- Rosedon suspends hotel operations
- Covid-19: Bermuda cruise cancelled
- Temporary executive post for Jones at BTA
- No vendetta against BTA, says Burt
Gifting money is not always a blessing
Civil rights icon dies aged 95
Residents enjoy Bermuda Day online
Cocktail company shakes up operations
Keep an eye on bluebirds nesting in boxes
Remembering a legend of Hamilton Parish
Take Our Poll