Air arrivals, one of the coveted indicators for the Bermuda Tourism Authority, rose 11.3 per cent for the first quarter of the year according to the Department of Statistics.
Bermuda hosted 32,233 air visitors during the first quarter of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jul 21, 2016 8:00 am
Visitors arriving in the West End were not faced with transportation chaos this morning despite some a withdrawal of labour...
- Jul 16, 2016 10:39 am
The president of the Bermuda Taxi Owners and Operators Association has defended the industrial action taken by taxi drivers...
- Jul 16, 2016 5:05 pm
The Bermuda Tourism Authority’s public relations officers generated editorial content worth more than $26 million in...
- Jul 15, 2016 11:51 am
The Bermuda Tourism Authority issued a progress report on its corporate objectives after Parliament’s discussion of its...
- Jun 28, 2016 8:00 am
When Jack Murphy first came to Bermuda in 1966, he thought the island was the perfect honeymoon destination.
- Jun 25, 2016 8:00 am
Michael Dunkley described Caroline Bay as “a sign of greater things on the horizon” at a groundbreaking ceremony for the...
- Jun 18, 2016 8:00 am
Almost $15 million of tax concessions have been approved by the House of Assembly to allow the redevelopment of two hotel...
- Jun 13, 2016 8:00 am
One of Bermuda’s best-known hoteliers, Muriel Richardson, will retire at the end of June as general manager at the Rosedon...
- Jun 8, 2016 12:01 am
Residents looking to beautify their neighbourhoods can now participate in an innovative initiative managed by the Bermuda...
- Jun 5, 2016 6:22 pm
West End bus schedules will be amended to try to cut the number of Bermudians left stranded at bus stops, Senator Michael Fahy...
- Jun 3, 2016 3:27 pm
- Tourists share first impressions of Bermuda
- Restoration boost for the Deliverance
- Film director presents DVDs to Bermuda
- Tourism award for Tobacco Bay firm
- Restaurant plans for Shelly Bay approved
- Senate: Tucker’s Point concessions approved
- Cambridge Beaches in sixth TripAdvisor award
- BTA searching for local entertainers
- BTA to identify Hanbury’s successor
- Kind hotel staff and cab drivers praised
- Twelve extra cruise calls for St George’s
- Cruise deal ‘a renaissance for Olde Towne’
- BLDC set to evict 9 Beaches resort tenant
- Young travellers fuel air arrivals increase
- Optimism over increase in air arrivals
- Transport policy reversed as ‘Anthem’ docks
- Island welcomes cruise giant
Tune in for live Cup Match coverage
Lambert, 14, killed in Devonshire crash
Somerset victorious in gig race
Tucker makes history as Somerset dominate
New smoking laws begin on Sunday
Soca vs Reggae party tonight
Hats and hits for Cup Match
Take Our Poll