Tourism spending in the second quarter plunged to only $70,000 compared with the $98 million recorded for the same period last...
- Sep 4, 2020 8:00 am
As the United Nations marks World Tourism Day later this month, Bermuda Tourism Authority (BTA) is leveraging the occasion to...
- Sep 4, 2020 11:09 am
Residents can make the most of a stay in one of the island’s hotels over the next few weeks after the launch of a Staycation...
- Sep 2, 2020 8:00 am
Hotel occupancy levels viewed through the lens of the Covid-19 pandemic have left a resort’s general manager J.P. Martens...
- Aug 31, 2020 8:00 am
An outdoor dining festival, staycation promotions and sports events help to signal the island’s attractions are open for...
- Aug 28, 2020 8:00 am
Black-owned tourism businesses have been put in the spotlight on a website promoting travel to Bermuda.
The online hub,...
- Aug 27, 2020 8:00 am
Guests will return to the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club on Friday, five months after the resort ceased normal operations...
- Aug 26, 2020 5:16 pm
The Covid-19 pandemic damage to the tourism industry has forced hoteliers to think long term, a resort general manager said...
- Aug 22, 2020 8:00 am
A beach club is to reopen to guests a week on Friday, the managing director said yesterday.
Tom Lamb, of Pompano Beach...
- Aug 18, 2020 8:00 am
The Inverurie Executive Suites hotel has reopened two weeks ahead of its target date.
The hotel, on Harbour Road in...
- Aug 15, 2020 8:00 am
- Hotel workers to hear restart plans
- Airbnb host’s refund policy under fire
- Burt on tourism: cultural relevance the ambition
- Coco Reef reopening
- Hoteliers guarded as industry restarts
- BTA putting businesses in the spotlight
- Premier engages with BTA’s interim CEO
- Superyachts sail to safe haven of Bermuda
- Clear tests mandatory for arriving visitors
- Elbow Beach to stay shut until 2021
- Cruisers keen to travel again
- Mixed emotions as airport reopens
- Dodwell: hotels will ‘lose more if open’
- Bermuda Championship provides $22.6m boost
- Island’s tourist industry takes a $250m hit
- Rosedon hotel closed until 2021
- Bermuda eyes African-American tourism market
- BTA to host tourism readiness webinar
- Four-year deal for youth golf competition
- Blow as cruise line suspends more sailings
- BTA report points to grim outlook for tourism
- More cruise ships to Bermuda cancelled
Teddy now Category 4
Bean open to forming coalition government
Police name fatal crash victim
Visitor on BA flight tests positive
Roban: start preparing now for Teddy
‘It’s a joy to do the things I love’
Jewel seeks digital-asset bank licence
Take Our Poll