Legal changes are needed to standardise the appointment of future education commissioners, the shadow education minister said yesterday.
Cole Simons added that the Court of Appeal ruling in the case of veteran teacher and education official...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jul 24, 2020 8:00 am
The Commissioner of Education has sent a letter to teachers and parents of public-school children with an update on pandemic...
- Jul 23, 2020 8:00 am
The former head of a parent teacher association has collected more than 6,500 signatures in support of the reinstatement of a...
- Jul 22, 2020 8:00 am
The Department of Education is to launch a series of webinars and podcasts about public school education.
- Jul 22, 2020 11:43 am
Schoolchildren started their summer with a splash this month as the Aqua Camp programme continued despite Covid-19.
- Jul 22, 2020 11:17 am
Schools are on track to reopen in September after a “mammoth task” to create safety rules to reduce the risk of Covid-19, the...
- Jul 18, 2020 8:00 am
The Pembroke Parish Council’s annual Bermuda College scholarship award and grants has extended the age range and application...
- Jul 15, 2020 10:48 am
Daina Casling was worried about her daughter’s education when The Reading Clinic was forced to switch to online tutoring...
- Jul 15, 2020 8:00 am
Four educators have been appointed acting principals in Bermuda’s public schools, the Commissioner of Education has announced.
- Jul 15, 2020 8:00 am
In its ongoing support of students and families with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and those who work with these students on a...
- Jul 14, 2020 12:33 pm
Middle school pupils will grow and sell vegetables as part of a new indoor farming project.
Sandys Secondary Middle...
- Jul 13, 2020 1:59 pm
- ‘Maladministration’ behind special needs mishap
- Pair get awards for Bermuda College
- Renewed focus on black history in schools
- Bermuda College set to reopen
- CedarBridge graduates told ‘dare to be bold’
- Jones earns Duperreault Fellowship
- Digicel awards ‘precious’ bursary to Hayward
- Berkeley graduates warned of ‘chaotic’ world
- History comes alive for 350 pupils
- Virtual work experience at Saltus
- E-books tell story of slave trade
- Children reveal why they love their dads
- Saltus graduation
- Burt confident on reopening of schools
- Warwick Academy makes the grade
- Space concerns with ‘new normal’, says teacher
- Grant will help College students pay fees
- Somersfield holds What Matters conference
- Saltus celebrates Founder’s Day
- College eyes July 6 reopening
- Saltus, BHS to continue online teaching
- House: end of school term details
- BUT pays tribute to Hodgson
- Somersfield projects messages of hope
- College graduation: ‘it shows they care’
- Valedictorian Amali: the force is with you!
- BI students reinvigorated by sign language
- Devonshire council offers scholarship
- Lecturers leap online to help graduation
- Saltus keeps up the fitness work
- Rabain: planning key to reopening schools
- School survey called misleading
- Aminah honoured with diversity award
- Bermudian pair graduate from NEIT
- Warning over fake advert for free laptops
- Firms lend computers to students
- Teacher reveals challenges of remote learning
- Parents give schools reopening thumbs down
- Rabain reinforces safety-first approach
- Virtual classes for sailing programme
Filipino workers quit island
HSBC Church Street staff to be redeployed
New electric car dealer aims to create buzz
OBA unveils Ball for by-election
City bistro reopens with an American twist
Fitness trainer cooks up a storm online
Heroic firefighter relives tank rescue
‘Young and dumb’ teenager shown leniency
Belco to shut offending smokestacks
Modblu Boutique settles into new home
William Milner “Bill” Cox (1928-2020)
Take Our Poll