A half century of sixth form pupils at an island school have graduated.
A total of 50 pupils successfully graduated from Warwick Academy.
David Horan, the Warwick Academy principal, said: “These are well balanced young adults who have...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 18, 2018 10:48 am
Teachers accused of misconduct on the job have been paid to languish for months on leave and “go through stuff emotionally”,...
- Jul 14, 2018 8:00 am
Bermuda’s medical expertise has been boosted, courtesy of nine scholarships.
This year’s grants came from the Bermuda...
- Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm
A three-pronged process will be used to develop proposals for Bermuda’s “signature schools”, the Minister of Education said...
- Jul 12, 2018 8:00 am
Education is the key to democracy and economic development, the former head of the global teachers’ body Education...
- Jul 11, 2018 1:44 pm
Twelve seniors have completed a writing workshop organised by author Florenz Maxwell.
The participants, aged between 60...
- Jul 9, 2018 8:00 am
CedarBridge Academy celebrated the graduation of 104 students yesterday. Almost 40 special awards and scholarships were also...
- Jun 30, 2018 8:00 am
A celebration of 130 years of Saltus Grammar School will be held tomorrow night.
The event will also be used to honour...
- Jun 29, 2018 8:00 am
The Berkeley Institute’s Class of 2018 graduated yesterday.
A big crowd at Heritage Worship Centre saw 131 pupils...
- Jun 29, 2018 8:00 am
Last week, in a room packed with colleagues, former colleagues, family and former students, Mrs. Julie Downey gave thanks to a...
- Jun 29, 2018 2:03 pm
A class of graduates celebrated completion of the Parks Department’s Skills Development Programme yesterday.
Ten men and...
- Jun 28, 2018 8:00 am
- Praise for CedarBridge students
- Saltus graduation ceremony
- Somersfield pupils at UN conference
- Teacher Smith excited to win top award
- Camps designed to build confidence
- Parents renew complaints about Elliot school
- Trio earn GEDs from Success Academy
- Beard celebrates 40 years at Saltus
- BUT admits it was to blame over lack of meetings
- Autistic children will be taken to therapy sessions
- Adult Education School celebrates 60 years
- Teachers frustrated by lack of talks with Rabain
- New art bursary in memory of Godet
- Rhodes scholar is ‘driven’ to study climate change
- BHS Graduation Walk
- Sandys celebrates 90 years
- MSA students hold Toad-ally Terrific event
- Tech students graduate
- Making a splash for Spirit of Bermuda
- Students celebrate Bermuda College graduation
- English boarding school recruitment drive
- Experts warn students about dangers online
- Students highlight gangs in School Salute essays
- Impact Mentoring Academy wants patrons
- Quiz success for Warwick Academy
- Evans content with sacking settlement
- Scholarship deadline approaches
- Deadline near for St Andrews scholarship
- Evans settlement still to be finalised
- Simons urges Rabain to ‘come clean’
Worker faces $500,000 bill after drunk crash
Man charged over 2006 murder
Developers eye deal for Ariel Sands
Film shot in Bermuda wins top award
Brangman quits after BCB’s universal ban
Cougars pay tribute to Salaam
Premier talks of toll on family life
Questions raised over completion of pledges
Take Our Poll