A local bank is providing financial support for skills programme through six local charities to enhance employability and financial capabilities.
HSBC is providing $398, 000 for the training of young people through several “Future Skills”...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Mar 20, 2019 6:52 am
Saltus has announced new financial assistance for primary school students, thanks to “a generous commitment from the Green...
- Mar 20, 2019 11:42 am
Over 100 student leaders were provided with tools to enhance their leadership skills at a Youth Empowerment Summit (Yes!) on...
- Mar 20, 2019 8:00 am
The Department of Education is confident that teachers in the Bermuda Public School System are qualified to assess what has...
- Mar 18, 2019 2:17 pm
The Bermuda Centre for Creative Learning has held an event to celebrate the community members who helped bring their new...
- Mar 18, 2019 8:00 am
The Bermuda Union of Teachers issued the following statement on Standards-Based Grading:
We, as a body of professional...
- Mar 15, 2019 4:51 pm
When you have the opportunity to design a purpose-built space to match students style of learning you jump at the...
- Mar 14, 2019 12:16 pm
Solutions to social problems do not have to come from people in leadership positions, a veteran teacher has...
- Mar 12, 2019 8:00 am
Fathers were encouraged to seek leadership roles at an event organised by the Ministry of Education.
The Ministry hosted...
- Mar 11, 2019 10:14 am
Progress reports for public primary and middle school pupils due to have been sent out today have been delayed another...
- Mar 9, 2019 8:00 am
Young women from public and private schools are to join forces as part of a “ground-breaking” partnership designed to prepare...
- Mar 8, 2019 8:00 am
- Budget savings reallocated at education ministry
- Boys learn social skills at Elliot Primary
- Union to discuss grading with education leaders
- Two schools graduate from GREAT programme
- MSA team takes top prize at Steam Olympics
- SPS donates $70,000 of classroom supplies
- Rabain responds to union vote
- Youth diversity forum starts conversations
- No confidence vote in education leaders
- Premier among prominent 13 honoured by Paget Primary
- Educators’ union meeting postponed
- TN Tatem declared safe
- ‘Potential mould’ at TN Tatem
- First new school reports in ‘early March’
- Three become Bermuda College honorary fellows
- Spring clean for school websites
- Students spotlight prominent black people
- Rabain backs Richards on report deadline
- Teachers undergo grades training
- Revenge porn prevalent in schools
- Francis Patton’s Swan named teacher of year
- Crowning glory of Mr and Miss CedarBridge
- Students invited to leadership academies
- School reports must be issued by month’s end
- PHC marks 15 years of helping youngsters
- Boy terrified by sniffer dogs at CedarBridge
- Online grades help mom track son’s progress
- Paget Primary reopens autism classroom
- Berkeley raises funds for New York convention
- Scholarship funding up for grabs
- Young Achiever: Zär’a giving joy with coding
- Deadlines approaching for school registration
- BHS students get their 15 minutes of flame
- BUT ‘as crucial’ today as 100 years ago
- BUT marks 100 years fighting for education
- CedarBridge to host health fair
- Saltus project will raise cash for charity
- Halle makes Johns Hopkins dean's list
- Finalists named for island’s top teacher
- Psychologist returns to Saltus
Woman accused of gun charge
Child porn accused convicted
Concern over new line-up at HRC
Stamp duty on leases set for major hike
Lionfish in the Caribbean hit with ulcers
CoH takes quango fight to court
Burch eyes savings on GP cars
Election cash redirected
Take Our Poll