Government ministers have led the praise for the 21 winners of this year’s Schools Lunch Challenge.
The initiative, which is part of the Premier’s Youth Fitness Programme, sees students judged on the nutritional content of the lunches they...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Mar 22, 2017 5:58 pm
Bermuda High School has announced an ambitious campaign that will see the creation of the $10 million BHS Innovation Centre,...
- Mar 21, 2017 8:00 am
A Bermuda College professor has made a presentation to the 20th International Conference on Technology in Collegiate...
- Mar 20, 2017 11:10 am
CedarBridge Academy students were unable to get to their practice SAT exams on time this week because of continuing...
- Mar 18, 2017 12:01 am
Community volunteers are being sought to help plan the future of Bermuda’s education system.
People will be given...
- Mar 17, 2017 11:43 am
The Government has launched an initiative aimed at getting parents more involved with their children’s...
- Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am
Deryn Lavell, the new Head of Saltus Grammar School, has paid a visit to the island before starting her role in September.
- Mar 10, 2017 10:35 am
Freddie Evans, formerly the acting Commissioner of Education, has been appointed to the post of commissioner to lead the...
- Mar 6, 2017 4:18 pm
Butterfield Bank is introducing a new Post-Graduate Scholarship for students studying in academic fields associated with the...
- Mar 6, 2017 11:28 am
Education should be depoliticised to make it “about the children, not the adults”, according to outgoing minister Wayne...
- Mar 3, 2017 8:00 am
Impact Mentoring Academy is gearing up for its annual Spoken Word Night this Saturday.
Eleven students at the all-boys...
- Mar 2, 2017 11:19 am
- Young artists’ pieces to go on display
- Education commissioner position ‘declined’
- Premier joins students for fitness fun
- Going back to their classrooms
- Elliot Primary School’s message of love
- Focus on security after school break-ins
- Bermuda College inductees honoured
- Kelly inspires students to love maths
- Creating new generation of critical thinkers
- Nine in the frame for teacher award
- Learn about Happy Valley Child Care
- MSA celebrating Catholic Schools Week
- New learning model proposed
- New scholarships will ‘reflect diversity’
- Green family launch new Saltus scholarship
- Appointing fraudulent teacher ‘an anomaly’
- College fixes network difficulties
- Progress reported in making TN Tatem safe
The good, the bad and the downright cowardly
Video assault suspects arrested
UK passport concerns are ‘hogwash’
Commission critics ‘driven by self-interest’
Woman denies racial intimidation charge
Bermuda-linked billionaires make Forbes list
Dog owner accused of cruelty
London lockdown after terror attack
Skyport takes flight
Charitable status set for review April 4
Companies to pay more for Bermuda ‘branch’
A lust for life
Island to reap America’s Cup telecoms legacy
Boats to race for first time
Man admits using stolen bank cards
Cheers! Relief for beer drinkers
Take Our Poll