A former primary teacher at Saltus Grammar School is alleged to have “touched students in a sexual manner” and exhibited grooming behaviour in the 1970s and 1980s, according to a letter sent out to parents today.
Deryn Lavell, the head...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Mar 22, 2018 2:38 pm
CedarBridge Academy will host its annual Vocational Career Fair next Thursday.
Employers will showcase their business...
- Mar 22, 2018 11:36 am
A Mars expert from Nasa will visit Bermuda High School for Girls to speak with pupils from across the island.
- Mar 21, 2018 11:56 am
Specialists with a track record of tackling failures in mathematics, English and science were taken off the job, according to...
- Mar 20, 2018 8:00 am
John Stovell has no doubt — his grandfather would be an immensely proud man knowing that the union he helped to found was...
- Mar 16, 2018 12:17 pm
John Rankin, the Governor, has paid a visit to students at the Bermuda Centre for Creative Learning.
Pupils gave a...
- Mar 16, 2018 8:00 am
How tall can students build a tower of cards without using tape, glue or other material? Find out the answer at this year’s...
- Mar 14, 2018 2:04 pm
Almost 90 students at Saltus Grammar School are set to have their heads shaved on Friday to help raise $100,000 for St...
- Mar 14, 2018 10:32 am
CedarBridge Academy students visited New York to take part in the United Nations International Schools Conference
- Mar 13, 2018 1:17 pm
Members of the public are being invited to a free Summer Camp Fair being hosted by Saltus Grammar School.
The fair will...
- Mar 12, 2018 12:06 pm
An invitation to interview Cambridge curriculum assessors on a trip to the island was withdrawn at the eleventh hour yesterday...
- Mar 9, 2018 8:00 am
- Saltus celebrates Women’s Day
- BHS celebrates Women’s Day
- Dellwood principal placed on leave
- Press Release: Choir visits Somersfield Academy
- BHS celebrates Literacy Week
- Story time as minister joins BHS youngsters
- Press Release: Books donation to Clearwater
- Rabain accuses OBA of ‘condemning’ students
- Young Achiever: Student Sierra speaks out
- Lecture on ‘colonisation of Bermuda’
- ‘Pirate hostages’ to walk the plank
- Paget Primary embraces Black History Month
- Best honoured to be recognised in museum
- Pearman happy to be in company of legends
- Burt promises no 2018-19 mergers or closures
- Nusum thrilled to win top teaching award
- Boys school to host open house
- Award for Bermuda College manager
- Simons says time is ripe for maths reform
- Maths students failing to make the grade
- Theatre Boycott book taken to school libraries
- Teachers in pre-Budget plea for more resources
- Press Release: success for BHS students
- Schools put on art exhibition
- Teacher union gears up for 100th anniversary
- Rabain reveals training to boost Bermudians
- MSA students take classes on the water
- Eleven teachers nominated for BEN award
- Balancing act: flexible approach to learning
- Shane and Jade crowned Mr and Miss CedarBridge
- Catholic schools week to commence on Sunday
- Burch gives motivational talk to students
- Foundation to send schoolchildren to Africa
- Canadian universities to host education fair
- Improvements to scholarship programme
- Parent Expo a resounding hit
- Students to showcase talent at Parent Expo
- Praise for loyal staff at Saltus
- Shortage of buses leads to carpool idea
- Santucci replaced as chairman at CedarBridge
No evidence of foul play in Dombroski death
Street shocked at death of American teenager
HSBC criticised over missing money
Fury aimed at ‘dangerous dog’ owner
Three-vehicle crash in Pembroke
Dombroski memorial Mass to be held tomorrow
MPs ordered to attend proceedings
Saltus: decades-old grooming allegations
Key places in Dombroski investigation
Man dies after Front Street fight
Sandys 360 staff paid $500,000
Baby died on first day at nursery
Goverment reallocates $2.5 million
Collaboration uncorks a social way to unwind
Women helping to build racial bridges
Chronixx, Beres Hammond to star in Bermuda
Take Our Poll